MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia IX - Journey to Far away-ia
therealtj at 7:04PM, June 14, 2009
(online)
GarBonzo Bean
I have some more ideas but they might be far fetched…

1. this kill was in the jungle, it could've easily taken place on the ship. the song that goes, “in the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight” the lion being the dinosaur- pastel said on her profile that she would sleep all day if she was a cat (this could also go with the shreds clue)

2. “lift him off the ground” ParkerFarker's comic involves spaceships which lift off the ground

3. “stared him in the face” the avatar has a face close up (which could be almost anyone)

but why everyone is voting aqua, I don't know. Maybe he didn't respond to the PQ

No, all of those are really pretty absurd.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:27PM
kitty17 at 7:05PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
GarBonzo Bean
I have some more ideas but they might be far fetched…

1. this kill was in the jungle, it could've easily taken place on the ship. the song that goes, “in the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight” the lion being the dinosaur- pastel said on her profile that she would sleep all day if she was a cat (this could also go with the shreds clue)

Niccea
Number two: Cats really don't shred that much. I am the owner of three. The claws are used for climbing and the “shredding” is a result of sharpening.
Number three: I don't see how you can tie this to a Big Cat and then to Kitty. We are up against dinosaurs…they can shred too!

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
GarBonzo Bean at 7:05PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Sigh… to much happening right now to go to sleep.

I was just informed that someone, who hasn't voted himself, is advocating to have AQua lynched via PQ's.

Nobody has come forth with a viable explanation to link him to the clues so I'm considering this behavior to be suspicious.

I know the name of the player who's doing this and I will name him unless he's willing to explain his action to me.

hmm this could be why aqua is getting all the votes
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
Niccea at 7:26PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
-.- Your clues are thoroughly insane. Also, TJ, you should go to Mafia II or ask Waff about the silent types.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
ParkerFarker at 7:50PM, June 14, 2009
(online)
well I can safely say I am no Dino, SEE, I AM WRITING IN CAPS LOCK TO PROVE I WILL DRAW ATTENTION TO MYSELF PROVING I AM NOT A DINO. that in itself could sound to be a bluff, but it is not. I can assure you.

I think “That's Cool” isn't that common, I think it's a little too coincidental it's the exact phrase in which Kitty and the GM used.

Also, I know this is a bit of a stretch, but
Kitty17
Sailor Soldiers of Justice: Cute Sailor Moon Yuri. Collab with Pastel- Actually Finished (That's a first :D)
and
Crocty
"You're finished."Inu was then torn to shreds.

Again, it could be a coincidence, but not everyone has “Finished” in their about me section.

Those coupled with the tearing to shreds (which I associate with cats) couldn't possibly be coincidental. KITTY17=DINO

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:38PM
Niccea at 8:04PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
Didn't pastel also make Sailor Soldiers of Justice? I'm not to yuri, but that thing just cracked me up.

I also refuse to vote right now. Also whould the one that started voting for Aqua please come forward and explain your reasoning…or at least pq it to me. Or if you don't trust me, PQ to PP to PQ to me.

Also Beware the Snuggle dinosaurs. The wimpy names don't mean too much anymore, but still.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
Salsa at 8:07PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
Yeah but a cheesy one liner indicating some poor souls doom like “You're Finished” is far too common in bad writing to be seriously considered a valid clue.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
GarBonzo Bean at 8:19PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
unless some new idea about the clues comes up then i'm pretty sure kitty17 is a dinosaur
Hakoshen at 8:24PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
You know who I think did it?

Gabe. Why do I think that? Well, first of all, we've been examining clues the wrong way. Going by comic themes, specific pages and behavior in the thread, when Crocty said in his election for GM bid;

Clues are based on Profiles, Avatars, Signatures, and comic names. Not actual comic pages, it's a pain to read them all D:

So, having spent the last hour reading everyone's profiles multiple times, I've seen a few hits and a few misses, but suffice to say, Gabe's profile says

Someone
I'm very friendly and am always willing to help,

as well as

Someone
It's the same with my hair, which is brown and about past my neck.

Now I know these clues seem far-fetched, and the more I type the more ridiculous they feel, but after having looked at everyone's profiles, avatars, sigs and whatnot plus the original clues Crocty posted; if he's predictable then his clues come from the first sentence of the character dialogue. Plus, his clues were pretty direct, though not inclusive of major aspects of someone's profile/sig, and I've yet to see any clues related to anything else in the description.

I also don't see ANY reason to lynch Aqua. What's up with that?

God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
GarBonzo Bean at 8:27PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
Hak has a point, those clues make sense- GABE IS A DINOSAUR! (and kitty17 might also be)
Salsa at 8:29PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
so we all lynch gabe and then kitty?
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
GarBonzo Bean at 8:34PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
That's my plan. Dinosaurs are going down!
Aghammer at 8:45PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
OMG.. what about this guy… check out his comic Reverse Polarity!!

SAY WHAT??

Edit: who are we voting for? :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:00PM, June 14, 2009
(online)
I say its kitty.

For the following clues that have already been mentioned,

Her profile has “that's cool” in it.
Plus it says her SS comic is “finished”

Niccea brought up that the comic is both Kitty's and Pastel's. But this dosn't mean it isn't a clue. Remember Prank and another player shared a comic that ended up being a clue agianst Prank.

But then again I have a terrible record at accusing people and PP havn't used his power yet so if he proves a player guilty or that kitty isn't the killer I'm ready to jump ship((Pun XD )).

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
pastel at 9:46PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I say its kitty.

For the following clues that have already been mentioned,

Dude's profile mentions the word “coolest.” The two are close enough that Kitty might be a distraction.
. K.A.L.A.-dan! Fujoshi! Mafia MASS MURDERER! Kitty and Pastel :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:40PM
kitty17 at 9:48PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
“Finished” as a clue is obscure. My profile isn't the only one that mention's the word “Finished”.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:06PM, June 14, 2009
(online)
pastel
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I say its kitty.

Dude's profile mentions the word “coolest.” The two are close enough that Kitty might be a distraction.

I highly doubt it. The killer says “that's cool” Kitty profile says “that's cool”. Coolest and that's cool are similiar but not the match that Kitty's profile has.

kitty17
“Finished” as a clue is obscure. My profile isn't the only one that mention's the word “Finished”.
True, but how many of those other profiles have “that's cool” also in their profile? None that I see.

You have two solid clues against you.

InuYasha_Rules at 10:51PM, June 14, 2009
(offline)
I'm so glad everyone is working so hard to avenge me! BUT I WANTED TO BE INSTALYNCHED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! YOU ALL HATE ME!!! YOU'RE ALL DINO'S IN MY OPINION!!! lol

And what I'd tell yall? The smart people and doctors always die first in movies like these!

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:01PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:26PM, June 14, 2009
(online)
InuYasha_Rules
I'm so glad everyone is working so hard to avenge me! BUT I WANTED TO BE INSTALYNCHED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! YOU ALL HATE ME!!! YOU'RE ALL DINO'S IN MY OPINION!!! lol

And what I'd tell yall? The smart people and doctors always die first in movies like these!
Oh! You were the one killed? I didn't notice :3

Ozoneocean at 12:50AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
InuYasha_Rules
Phew, lucky we dodged the bullet in this case then eh? :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:27AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
InuYasha_Rules
Phew, lucky we dodged the bullet in this case then eh? :)
Oh SNAP! Someone call an ambulance cause Inu just got BURNED!!

harkovast at 2:14AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
I am going to stick my neck out here, so I hope I'm right….

KILLERBOB DID IT!

The clue talks constantly about lynching and hanging….

Who has a hanged man in their avatar? KillerBob! That's who!

He killed his victim by wrapping a vine round their neck and lifting them up! Killerbob did it!

VOTE KILLER BOB!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
AQua_ng at 2:53AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
I sleep for 10 hours and now everybody wants me dead? I'm flattered by your jealousy, but still…

14 hours to prove my innocence? Game time.

Claim 1: AQua_ng hasn't replied in the last 12 hours, suspicious behaviour as mafia people would keep quiet rather than be so forward as to risk their roles being revealed.

I was asleep. The times of me not replying is from 00:00 to 11:00. This was because I was asleep. This can be verified by Crocty himself, who can knows my sleeping patterns. ‘Why am I waking up so late on a Monday, don’t I have school?' is maybe what you are thinking. That's because I have study leave. If you were able to work it out for yourself, I'm 17, meaning I am in Year 12 or Lower Sixth (L6), which the admins can confirm on this site, due to the date of birth I entered.

Want more evidence of this?

Hell, have my Facebook profile as well as proof to my date of birth and school.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:59AM
KillerBob at 3:03AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
I am going to stick my neck out here, so I hope I'm right….

KILLERBOB DID IT!

The clue talks constantly about lynching and hanging….

Who has a hanged man in their avatar? KillerBob! That's who!

He killed his victim by wrapping a vine round their neck and lifting them up! Killerbob did it!

VOTE KILLER BOB!

Well I'll just point to what TFGM said about how Kitty is the dino for my innocence but I know how cunning your mind is hark, I've been it it. So I'll do something that will prove without a doubt that I'm innocent!

Go to Harkovast!
My name is Bob and I kill things. Things like: moments, moods, norms, rules, and people.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:15PM
AQua_ng at 3:50AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
Claim 2: Note that he's being voted by veteran players who's played the game enough times to be able to come up with theories like that.

Veteran players, or veteran dinosaurs? Note that the two people who voted for Waff at the beginning are the veterans who want me lynched - Harkovast and Ozoneocean. Not only do these two know how to play the game, and play the game well, they know strong opposition when they see it. Ozone knows how intelligent I am, and Hark has been around the block (HEY-O!) to know if somebody is a threat. If a first timer actually makes everything go to his advantage at the first day/night cycle, then he or she would obviously be seen as somebody who can think something through logically. Also note how they do not publicly announce it, in order to make less time for the explorers to react.

The others who know how smart I am are Pastel, Kitty, and Crocty himself (seriously Crocty, study for your exams!)

Ironically, as Harkovast mentioned himself at the elections, that people with special roles should be made Captain and First Mate. Since Waff was confirmed to be a regular local through Inuyasha and PP, I decided to make it that two people with special roles be the top rankers, so to speak. And with therealtj claiming to have a special role, I decided to take a gamble, asking Crocty if I can switch votes at 23:59. The gamble worked out exactly as planned.

Obviously, somebody who with deduction skills will be feared by the dinosaurs, and must be taken out of the picture post-haste. However, without any hard evidence they can only rely on citing their ‘experience’ which is an appeal to authority and an appeal to history. Although these don't necessary automatically make an argument null, it does weaken it.

I would also like to point out that Ozone have Hark have not said anything related to my lynching, with Hark even going ahead and accusing somebody else.

K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
AQua_ng at 3:59AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
Claim 3 - Maybe he hasn't replied to any PQs

The last PQ I've received is from Crocty and the last PQ I sent to was to Crocty. I've sent PQs to Crocty, Product Placement, Monkey and Waff. They have also sent me PQs, as well as Hakoshen. I would also like to point out that even though I'm not allowed to make screenshots of my PQs, which will be a negative point in this argument, the times when I could reply to PQs about the clue was between the times of around 00:00 and 11:00, which as I said and proved, were the times when I was asleep. I'm actually going to ask you to trust me on this, which I know Waff won't, but there is the possibility of PP trusting me on this.

K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
AQua_ng at 4:12AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
Claim 4 - That dinosaur picture in his profile!

I call that my spanner in the works. You're left double and triple guessing, aren't you?

'If he's a dinosaur, then he'll obviously not do that!'
'But if he knows that, then maybe he's double bluffing…'
'However, that double bluff is what he wants us to believe and he's not a dinosaur…'

However, the thing is, dinosaurs will know whether I'm lying or not and they will be the ones who will act on it, if you think about it. I'm practically begging to be their scapegoat. But not only that, if I was the dinosaur, I'm leaving a giant clue if I do murder. There's not much you can do for clues for my profile and signature, right? Except a dinosaurs. Plus, you'll remember my profile now, won't you? The dinosaurs will call me out on it while the townies will dismiss it. Remember, this was during a time of distrust where there were no clues at all. The question is, can you trust me after I've made such a move?

It was also for the lulz.

K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
harkovast at 4:41AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
Killerbob, all the evidence points to you, but your suggestion that people read my comic does seem to imply you must be innocent, as only good hearted people read Harkovast.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
AQua_ng at 4:50AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Killerbob, all the evidence points to you, but your suggestion that people read my comic does seem to imply you must be innocent, as only good hearted people read Harkovast.

…so you don't want me to be lynched?

Edit: Answer me, I know you're online.

K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
Ozoneocean at 5:11AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
AQua_ng
Squeeeee! Grrrr! GRRAAAH! RRrrr. Grrr Grrr grrrr. Squeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRAAAWWWWW!
All I see is dino pleading.

What kind of car does Aqua drive:

A Dino Ferrari!

—————

Seriously though, you act like mafia guys usually do.
And I'm no expert vet. I've had two good games. The rest of the time I die on the first day.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon