MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia IX - Journey to Far away-ia
KillerBob at 8:44AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
AQua_ng
waff
I want you lynched AQua but because I want you dead, you may be a dino but I just you dead. also tj your on my list now as well.

So instead of bringing justice you would rather go ahead with your personal vendetta?

I'm never going to stop these references.
Curse you for your references! And curse you for writing in such a small size I can not read it! lol!

I'm this close to deciding to Hell with the clues my gut says kill Aqua…with a notebook of course. >:D
My name is Bob and I kill things. Things like: moments, moods, norms, rules, and people.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:15PM
Ozoneocean at 8:47AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
Gullas, we need ya man! Aqua the dino will get away!
You too Hark, plus PP! Come on team!

Nothing personal Aqua, TaterKain still has fond memories of his time with SpangMunkee…
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:56AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
You know what I'm thinking Oz is a dino. I mean he said it himself, either he wins the game or he dies first night. He lived! So that must mean he will win. But win for which side? Aqua has no clues pointing to him. Unless this is another one of Hak's evil plans or a 20sided dice is involved I call “bullshit”.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
harkovast at 9:03AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
Thefyinggreenmonkey you and killerbob are thick as thieves!
If he proves guilty, you will be next on the chopping block!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
InuYasha_Rules at 9:07AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
DarthVaderS1999
kitty17
DarthVaderS1999
Ok,AGAIN,im sorry if I double posted. Heres a little MORE proof that Kitty17 would have done it. Remember how Kitty tangled tree vines around Inuyasha? Some kinds of cats live in the jungles,which have tree vines!

Sorry Kitty,but if this was enough proof,you going down.

Lol that's a bit out there.

It's like me pointing out that there's a Jungle Level in Kingdom Hearts with tree vines and Tarzan. It could just as well point to you the same way and support the “Unknown shadow” reference to Kingdom hearts and your avi/sig/comics.

Hello,earth to Cat,theres a cheetah in Tarzan level,and that might point out that cats are in the jungle. -_-

InuYasha_Rules
I'm so glad everyone is working so hard to avenge me! BUT I WANTED TO BE INSTALYNCHED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! YOU ALL HATE ME!!! YOU'RE ALL DINO'S IN MY OPINION!!! lol

And what I'd tell yall? The smart people and doctors always die first in movies like these!

Your not allowed to talk,your dead,remember? So shut yo trap.

Actually, I'm allowed to make stupid comments and accusations! I'm just not allowed to solve clues or tell others who to kill or lynch. I also cant tell you any other secrets that I may know. And I havnt done any of those, so I'm safe!

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:01PM
GarBonzo Bean at 9:08AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
suspects

Kitty17-
“thats cool”
“finished”
shredding

Gabe- “I'm very helpful”
“hair past my NECK”

killerbob- hanged avatar

I'm thinking we should lynch Kitty17, she has the most against her. Then see who to lynch next from the next clues we get. intuition isn't enough to lynch Aqua. Since we already found out clues aren't based on comic pages then vader has nothing against him.
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:15AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
harkovast
Thefyinggreenmonkey you and killerbob are thick as thieves!
If he proves guilty, you will be next on the chopping block!
Well what do you expect when I know the person in real life? I mean when me and inu where at the college it was easy for me to tell if he lied to me about his role. He'd be like “I'm a townie *giggle giggle*” If he didn't giggle then I'd know he had lied. Its the same with Bob and his tells. What I'm saying is I can read people when face to face.

———————–

Bean you forgot the “Thats cool” clue for Kitty.

GarBonzo Bean at 9:21AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
new suspect!

Product placement- yes our very own captin could be a dinosaur!
on his profile he said he likes to HANG around and watch a game with his friends. He can't be a local because he ran for captin so he's either an explorer with a night action or a dinosaur
kitty17 at 9:21AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
GarBonzo Bean
suspects

Kitty17- “thats cool”
“finished”
shredding

Gabe- “I'm very helpful”
“hair past my NECK”

killerbob- hanged avatar

I'm thinking we should lynch Kitty17, she has the most against her. Then see who to lynch next from the next clues we get. intuition isn't enough to lynch Aqua. Since we already found out clues aren't based on comic pages then vader has nothing against him.

Listen you dancing banana, I've already explained why shredding isn't a plausible clue. I find your affliction with shredding either a fetish or as a means to bring attention away from yourself.

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
AQua_ng at 9:24AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
The probability of Killerbob being the dinosaur who killed Inuyasha is relatively low. To have one obvious clue is not Crocty's style, as evident with he example during the GM election. Furthermore, he has for a fact put in a few red herrings in the narrative…

I think it's safe to rule him out.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:59AM
GarBonzo Bean at 9:24AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
Hey, it doesn't matter if you think shredding goes with cats or not, it still could be a clue (why else would inu get hanged and then shredded?)
Ozoneocean at 9:26AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
If Kitty turns out to be a dino I am totally quitting. -_-
Seriously, that will NOT be cool Crocty. :gem:

I'm not changing my vote from Aqua.
kitty17 at 9:28AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
Well let's see, Dinosaurs can shred and the cannibal can also shred, perhaps before devouring it victims so they don't have to chew as much.

humorman at 9:28AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
I have a very strong feeling that harkovast, waff, and ozoneocean are all dinosaurs. I've seen waff and harkovast vote for the same person as soon as they could both times so far, and ozoneocean has been acting far more recklessly than in previous games. Also, they've been throwing wild accusations at anyone who's suspicious towards them.

I guarantee you that if you lynch one of them, and that particular one turns out to be a dinosaur, then there's a strong chance that they're all dinosaurs as well.

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
AQua_ng at 9:28AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
GarBonzo Bean
new suspect!

Product placement- yes our very own captin could be a dinosaur!
on his profile he said he likes to HANG around and watch a game with his friends. He can't be a local because he ran for captin so he's either an explorer with a night action or a dinosaur

Remember when PP said he was a scientist? That was basically proven when he said that Waff was a local, which was backed up by Inuyasha the librarian (and Inuyasha's role as librarian was confirmed from his death). So I myself think there's a small chance of PP being a dinosaur.

K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
Hakoshen at 9:32AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
About this whole shredding thing… Look at the example clues he posted in the election thread; Hark was sliced in two, and that had nothing at all to do with the actual killer.

I think all it means is that a person was hoisted into the air and then attacked. And, as I'm sure it's been said, the shredding probably means nothing more than a clue that he was killed by a dino and probably not the cannibal or hunter.

Another way to look at it is when someone is lynched, they're supposed to die of a broken neck, not asphyxiation. And, since it was just a tree vine wrapped around his neck the killer probably just opted to finish him off instead of leaving him the possibility of escape.

EDIT: Besides, do you have any idea how many people mention cats on their profiles?
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Ozoneocean at 9:33AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
You know what I'm thinking Oz is a dino. I mean he said it himself, either he wins the game or he dies first night. He lived! So that must mean he will win. But win for which side? Aqua has no clues pointing to him. Unless this is another one of Hak's evil plans or a 20sided dice is involved I call “bullshit”.
You think I'm a dino?

I WISH! :(

I don't mind dying if people lynch me, I mean, that would sort of be worth it for the comedy value, but I really would rather live for a while…

usually I get killed in some horrible way by the bad guys though. I picture that happening eventually. -_-
harkovast at 9:33AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
TFGM ah but I know you even better then Killerbob!
For I am really *pulls off mask* your x-wife!
bwahahahah!

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:38AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
humorman
I have a very strong feeling that harkovast, waff, and ozoneocean are all dinosaurs. I've seen waff and harkovast vote for the same person as soon as they could both times so far, and ozoneocean has been acting far more recklessly than in previous games. Also, they've been throwing wild accusations at anyone who's suspicious towards them.

I guarantee you that if you lynch one of them, and that particular one turns out to be a dinosaur, then there's a strong chance that they're all dinosaurs as well.

I agree with the Oz and Hark accusations. Hark cause he isn't accepting my bribes which is VERY unlike him and Oz dosn't seem to be the detective mastermind that everyone told me he was. But Waff has been proven by two different people to be a townie.

By the way I like this nicer verson of you. Though I am concern this might be a dino act.

Salsa at 9:38AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
but that still leaves Gabe and Kitty. From what I have heard so far about Crocty, I think that he might put more redherrings than actual clues. Kitty has defended herself many times, but where is Gabe? I have not seen him at all since the game started.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
kitty17 at 9:40AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen
EDIT: Besides, do you have any idea how many people mention cats on their profiles?

As well as the word “Finished”.

If a clue points to more than one person can it really be called a clue?

Everyone is just picking on me because I'm first on the list. ):

crocty at 9:40AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
DarthVaderS1999 1
Gullas

AQua_ng 3
Waff
OzoneOcean
Salsa

Kitty17 5
Parkerfarker
DarthVaderS1999
Theflyinggreenmonkey
Killerbob
Harkovast

Gabe somethingorother 1
Hakoshen
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
harkovast at 9:45AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
I think Killerbob is guilty as sin, but he aint gonna get lynched so I took a bribe for TFGM to switch my vote.

I dont care is a couple of locals die, as long as hark gets to wet his beak!

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:47AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
harkovast
bwahahahah!
I had a wife! Woot!

crocty at 9:48AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
harkovast
bwahahahah!
I had a wife! Woot!
That was secretly a giant cat-man.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
Ozoneocean at 9:51AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I agree with the Oz and Hark accusations. Hark cause he isn't accepting my bribes which is VERY unlike him and Oz dosn't seem to be the detective mastermind that everyone told me he was. But Waff has been proven by two different people to be a townie.

By the way I like this nicer verson of you. Though I am concern this might be a dino act.
That is exactly like Humorman. He makes up theories like that about anyone he feels like Only one time have I ever known him to have picked a killer.

I don't care if you think I'm a dino, but I'm suspicious of how Hark changed his vote after being accused… Sorry Hark, but that doesn't make you look less like a dino.

Flying Monkeyman, you are Making ME think that you are a dino now anyway.

And lastly, if Kitty really IS a dino, I am seriously quitting in joint hissyfit/protest at her being mafia all the time. :gem:
crocty at 9:52AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
ozoneocean
And lastly, if Kitty really IS a dino, I am seriously quitting in joint hissyfit/protest at her being mafia all the time. :gem:
Once
AQua_ng at 9:53AM, June 15, 2009
(offline)
There's probably a sex scandal within that.

K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
harkovast at 9:54AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
Ozone someone accused me?
I didn't notice.
I'm too busy taking bribes to care about that sort of thing.
I am wonderfully materialistic!

harkovast at 9:56AM, June 15, 2009
(online)
I just got bribed again.
WOOOHOOO!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon