MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXIII - Back to the Basics.
Niccea at 3:44PM, Feb. 22, 2010
(offline)
I can say without a shadow of a doubt. That I'm not mafia. Am I accidentally working for them by voting for tj and gullas? Maybe.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Mettaur at 3:49PM, Feb. 22, 2010
(offline)
Gullas is a evil character. Mafia or no Mafia, there is no room for cannibals in this town. You did the right thing. Yay! You gained some Karma!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:59PM
Product Placement at 3:51PM, Feb. 22, 2010
(online)
I'm glad your mom is OK rokulily.

10 minutes til votes are closed. Expect a short delay. I got carried away while writing.

Edit: Polls are closed. Working on the narration.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
Product Placement at 4:31PM, Feb. 22, 2010
(online)
Narration!

“STRING THEM HIGH! IT'S TIME FOR SOME DANGLING SPORTS! LET THE WRIGGLING BEGIN!” roared the bloodthirsty man.
No. This wasn't some hillbilly, who was taking the law into his own hands that was saying these words. That was your mayor speaking, although the alternative wouldn't be much different.

“But, sire.-” asked therealtj concerned. “We're still investigating the last nights crimes and haven't proven anyones guilt.”
Angry Harkovast looked back at his pardoner. “Everyone's guilty until proven otherwise. In fact, you're guilty right now. And since you're guilty of not only being possibly maybe a horrible criminal but also guilty of being a spoilsporting peacelover who likes to stop lynches, I'd say it's high time that we get rid of you.”
Harkovast motions his guards to manhandle the protesting pardoner who is brought to the gallows. After some short speculation, it was decided that Same should join him and the twosome were prepared for their untimely deaths.

Hark climbs on to the podium overlooking the villagers. He clears his throat and starts: “Ladies and gentlemen. We're standing here tonight to witness the execution of Same and Therealtj. I would like to point out that tonights execution is brought to you…”
“Hold it right here!” said a voice from the crowd.
“Whah huh?” sounded hark as he looked at a man with a clipboard and an yellow helmet. It was the safety inspector.
“I have a reason to believe that these ropes aren't up to standard. ”Said the inspector as he climbed up to inspect the gallows. “Ah. Just as I thought. These ropes are made of 10% nylon”
There's a loud gasp in the crowd as Hark scratches his head in confusion. “What's so special about that?”
“Don't you know that 2% of all people are allergic to that stuff? There could have been severe reactions. Regulations state that all objects designed for public use are to be free of any materials and/or chemicals that might be harmful for the wearer.”
“But they are gonna die any-”
“No buts. I demand that you cancel this lynch and fix this problem, post haste.”
Digging his foot in the ground, Hark shamefully agrees to postpone the lynch until the next day.

Lynch has been canceled

“Well, that was a downer.” said Salsa annoyed. “I kinda wished we had more action tonight”
“Be careful what you wish for.” said a cold and empty voice behind him, prompting Salsa to turn around.
A small, hooded creature stood nearby, staring intently at him.
Shocked by this disturbing creature, Salsa became even more freaked out when he came to realize that he was the only one who saw it. The hooded creature lifted up an arm and pointed at him with its black, bony fingers. “we are here for your soul, Salsa.”
It removed the hood, exposing its face to him. Salsa screamed in sheer terror causing the villagers around to look over to him. None of them were prepared for what they saw as they witnessed black shadows swarming over Salsa, causing him to make sounds that would make anyone hearing them feel sick inside.
The shadows quickly dispersed afterwards, causing Salsa's dry and withered husk to fall to the ground. Oh, wait. That wasn't Salsa. It was his twin brother, Manuel.

Manuel, Salsa's twin brother is no more.

Few of the villagers edged cautiously to what remained of Manuel, perplexed by the scenes they had just witnessed. As the crowd gathered around the dead townie, a truck drove into the town center with a bin full of cash. It parked next to Rokulily's house and the driver handed her the keys to the truck.
The town looked back at her in total shock as they realized what she had done.
“What?” asked Rokulily as she stared back at them with innocent eyes. “Oh come on. It's not like none of you wouldn't have done the same. We're talking million dollars here!”

Day 2 is over.

Night 2 has begun.

P.S. For people reading this for the first time: The whole Manuel thing will make sense, once you get to the start of the 3rd night.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
therealtj at 4:33PM, Feb. 22, 2010
(online)
Wait, why am I even being lynched. Was there ever any justification at all?

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Product Placement at 4:34PM, Feb. 22, 2010
(online)
The justification was that you won the popular vote :P
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:37PM, Feb. 22, 2010
(offline)
soul is definetely some type of clue guys.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM
Niccea at 4:37PM, Feb. 22, 2010
(offline)
Ok then. The godfather used his lynch cancel I would assume. There is a 90% chance that therealtj and/or same is mafia.

And rokulily likes to press buttons.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Product Placement at 4:38PM, Feb. 22, 2010
(online)
Day narrations don't contain clues.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
seventy2 at 4:39PM, Feb. 22, 2010
(online)
so, are there no clues to the man in the hat?….

except that rokulliy took a million dollars for someones life! SHE'S GUILTY. i'm sure she's mafia or something….
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
Product Placement at 4:42PM, Feb. 22, 2010
(online)
Sigh…

Rulebook
The man with the ball hat.
I have an offer to make: Each evening, the man with the ball hat will send a box to someones home). That box contains a button and instructions. Should the player who receives such a box press the button then someone, who is not him or the ball hat man, will die. The box will pick a totally random person. It can be a pro-town or criminal alike. The box could even kill someone who's protected so even the leadership is vulnerable. This choice is put solely in the hands of the person who receives such a box. Anyone who presses the button will receive million dollars which will translate into two things. Firstly, such a huge influx of cash will cause the town to realize what the player has done. As a result, the name of the player who presses the button will be announced. Secondly, the new found wealth, will help the player buy top of the line security which will grant him an extra night life. A person who receives a box will also get a clue about the identity of the ball hat man but it will never be publicly announced. It is up to the player who receives such a box to disclose these information. The ball hat man can not send a box to the elected leaders.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:43PM, Feb. 22, 2010
(offline)
okay. so that sucks. I'll just lurk and wait till more people die.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM
seventy2 at 4:44PM, Feb. 22, 2010
(online)
oh.

I still say rokulliy is some sort of killer….
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
rokulily at 4:46PM, Feb. 22, 2010
(online)
Niccea

yes, i even take notes about button pressing! behold my psychology of learning notes snipplet:

and yes i do take the best notes ever.

and PP and L33t, thank you for your concern!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
harkovast at 5:09PM, Feb. 22, 2010
(online)
I told you therealtj was guilty. I have a sense for these things.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
same at 5:32PM, Feb. 22, 2010
(online)
rokulily
Niccea

Bzzzzzzzzt! Yay! Now i can actually draw some crap :D!

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
PoorBoyBlues at 7:01PM, Feb. 22, 2010
(offline)
As much as I like the button pictures I am not a mafia! The only person I told my role to is dead now. He was murdered by the hand of Harkovast! There go I must lynch him as is my code. Determine face!
Roses are red, Violents blue but I can't afford ethier cause I have those poor boy blues.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:47PM
Randomdudeperson at 9:04PM, Feb. 22, 2010
(online)
@ Roku: Glad your mom is ok!

@ PP: Awsome narrations, as usual! :p

@ Roku again: YoU pReSsEd ThE bUtToN!!! Yeah, I would have too! :p

@ Those drawing pics: Awsome!

@ PoorBoyBlues: Then does that mean that you too are an irl friend of TFGM?

@ Hark: That is all.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:04PM, Feb. 22, 2010
(online)
Randomdudeperson
@ PoorBoyBlues: Then does that mean that you too are an irl friend of TFGM?

I'm still ticked so I made this ((Don't worry I sensored myself)

Also Yeah PBP was one of my childhood friends. He showwed up one day on the campus and everyone knews that I am concently trying to get people to play mafia. I just kept pestering until he joined. Glad to see one of my mates is loyal enough to try and lynch the *SENSORED WORD* who killed me.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
gullas at 1:02AM, Feb. 23, 2010
(offline)
well I sure hope that no one dies tonight… >_>….<_<…^_^"
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Mettaur at 2:52AM, Feb. 23, 2010
(offline)
Well, here is a question. Can we kill a person for being a disgusting freak of nature cannibalistic, well, FREAK? Also, are people getting confused on what a Regulator is? I would be more than happy to explain. :) And use some emotes! They're fun to use!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
Product Placement at 3:09AM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
You do realize that gullas is running the butcher shop so in theory, everyone who's done business with him is a cannibal. That practically leaves out only the vegans. And I'm sure that Vance would be very disappointed with your totalitarian mentality.

And you don't need to tell me about the regulators. I mean, shees. You trigger one little nuke in a defenseless village and they will never let it go.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
same at 3:13AM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
Well, here is a question. Can we kill a person for being a disgusting freak of nature cannibalistic, well, FREAK? Also, are people getting confused on what a Regulator is? I would be more than happy to explain. :) And use some emotes! They're fun to use!

No you cant kill me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
Product Placement at 3:15AM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
Heh. I just updated the game status post on the first page and noticed that all the people closest to Hark are dropping like flies. He really is a bad influence.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Mettaur at 3:18AM, Feb. 23, 2010
(offline)
What is this, Andale? I'm not a freakin' Facist Leader, but think about it. Vance, no disrespect, but even he does not believe eating FLESH! He and the other vampires drink blood, and from blood packs. And on Megaton, you killed them. The second largest settlement in the Capital Wasteland, and you blew it up? There were children there, CHILDREN! Blown into pieces, their guts spilling out as they slowly died a painful death, alive without arms or legs, the burning radiation seeping into your wounds, crying and then the tears burn as you realize you HAVE NO FACE! So yeah, just the part that happened to the children is not something we let go easily. I don't know why you would do that in your world, but I dis-armed the nuke. Yeah, also, I killed Mr. Burke. On the draw. WITHOUT getting Lucas Simms killed. Saving him doesn't give you any extra karma, but you know It's the right thing to do.
Mettaur at 3:28AM, Feb. 23, 2010
(offline)
And you said that for one to eat meat you would have to eat people. No one noticed the freiking Jersey Mike's sandwich shop? They make the best subs around! Since they make the only subs around. THAT AREN'T MADE WITH PEOPLE! Man, now you know why I made my vault. It wasn't to keep loonies in, but to keep the loonies out.
D_Dude at 3:53AM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
Heh. I just updated the game status post on the first page and noticed that all the people closest to Hark are dropping like flies. He really is a bad influence.
Yay for being as far away as I can then. At least something went alright.
FEAR THE BADGER!
It's not overkill if you don't hit him.
Sir! We are surrounded! … Good. Then we can charge in EVERY direction.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
harkovast at 4:02AM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
TFGM you must admit…it was a LITTLE funny.

Would it make you feel better if I voted you for mayor next game?

That is all.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Product Placement at 4:03AM, Feb. 23, 2010
(online)
He'll probably only get pardoner.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
gullas at 5:18AM, Feb. 23, 2010
(offline)
Product Placement
He'll probably only get pardoner.

true,true…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon