MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXIII - Back to the Basics.
Randomdudeperson at 8:59PM, Feb. 24, 2010
(online)
I would like to say, “I TOLD YOU ALL FREAKIN SO!!!” Same is a definate mafia, no dbout about it. I also have my suspicions about Hark now. Because of this, I would like to tell everyone to be wary of him. He actually seems to be TRYING TO WIN!!! He is usally a go with whatever feels good type of player, but he's been pqing me with random strategies! I'm his remaining body guard. Vig, kill me, then him. :) I WAS going to try to lynch Same first, THEN die, but Hark is working AGAINST me on this, cause he is obviously mafia.

This is like the second time I've commited suicide! :p

Of course, if i'm wrong, then I die for no reason, we possibly lose, and I get to run for gm again. 8D
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
same at 2:06AM, Feb. 25, 2010
(online)
seventy2
I TOLD YOU WE SHOULDA WENT WITH SAME. you guys didn't believe me? well who's laughing now?

not me. cause i'm gonna get accused by harkovast now.

Im laughing now. Thats who!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
harkovast at 4:49AM, Feb. 25, 2010
(online)
Well at least my political rivals are all dead, so that's a good thing.

Seventy2….have I really become that predictable?

That is all!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
seventy2 at 5:11AM, Feb. 25, 2010
(online)
well. yes. I don't think there's one mafia game, you haven't called for my lynching. and it worked most the time. except for the one where you were killed the first night.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
harkovast at 6:43AM, Feb. 25, 2010
(online)
Seventy2, yeah you just have one of those faces that makes people want to lynch you till you die.

But you know I only do it cause I care!

(really….do I get you killed that often? Have I fallen into a murder rut?)

That is all!

seventy2 at 9:11AM, Feb. 25, 2010
(online)
see the 4 on my chest? that means that even if you can somehow manage to defeat me, there are still 3 more willing to replace me.
facara
same at 10:37AM, Feb. 25, 2010
(online)
seventy2
see the 4 on my chest? that means that even if you can somehow manage to defeat me, there are still 3 more willing to replace me.

Stop quoating ulquiorra
I Am The 1337 Master at 11:34AM, Feb. 25, 2010
(offline)
therealtj
Laughing in hell.

Oh how is it? I hear it's nice.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM
same at 11:43AM, Feb. 25, 2010
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master
therealtj
Laughing in hell.

It varies from time to time but they throw a kickass halloween.
harkovast at 12:25PM, Feb. 25, 2010
(online)
3 more of em?
Damn it! I need to find the facotry that keeps making em and shut it down!

same at 1:17PM, Feb. 25, 2010
(online)

Look, Gullas!
therealtj at 2:00PM, Feb. 25, 2010
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master
therealtj
Laughing in hell.

Eh, it's not so much the heat that gets to you so much as the lack of humidity.

Also, there's the constantly being tortured by demons stuff.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Mettaur at 2:10PM, Feb. 25, 2010
(offline)
Ah yes, going to hell. That's what happens when you're evil. Another reason to have good karma!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:59PM
same at 2:24PM, Feb. 25, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
Ah yes, going to hell. That's what happens when you're evil. Another reason to have good karma!

Or commit suicide. And you really shoulda locked the vault.

God knows what could happen.

Gary… Garrrrry? GARRRRRRRRRY!?
Mettaur at 2:53PM, Feb. 25, 2010
(offline)
Don't be concerned, I wasn't the only one living in the Vault. There are some pretty powerful people in there, and…wait. Did you take any of the Med-X from the infirmary?
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
same at 2:55PM, Feb. 25, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
Don't be concerned, I wasn't the only one living in the Vault. There are some pretty powerful people in there, and…wait. Did you take any of the Med-X from the infirmary?

And your overseers supply cabinate.
Mettaur at 3:04PM, Feb. 25, 2010
(offline)
…you do realize that when I died, I ordered all of my medicine that's left out in the open to be switched with Jet and other hallucinogen, right? I'm guessing not. You might want to re-visit the infirmary again, while the doctor is in. Oh, and that supply cabinet…I replaced all my papers with my experimental Protectron, I thought It was a good hiding place. And since the remote for it was broken, no telling what will happen…Might want to get some pulse grenades on hand. Like, right now.
Product Placement at 3:59PM, Feb. 25, 2010
(online)
Narration.

Same was examining the vault entrance that now stood open for everyone to access. He just knew it was going to be bad news, judging by all the gizmos and thingamabobs that were stashed in it. Touch one wrong button and who knows what you'd end up with. An evil clone army with limited vocabulary? Killer white noise? A virtual world, run by a sociopath? This thing would be better off sealed.
"I knew you'd be here. The criminals always return to the scene.
The vigilante emerged from the shadows, with murderous intent.
”Wait what? You assume I'm guilty for showing up at a place where a murder has been committed? This is townston! A murder has been committed everywhere. Right now, you're standing where an old lady got mauled by werewolves, back when we had those kind of problems.“
Protest all you like, I know you're guilty.
”But how? You haven't given me any proofs!“
I don't need any proofs! I am the god damn batman!
Realizing that he wasn't gonna talk himself out of this, same panicked and ran into the vault with the dark knight close behind. As he ran down couple of corridors that spiraled downwards into the ground, same came to realize that he was completely lost. He could hear the footsteps of his would be murderer coming closer so he opted to run through the first door he could find.
”Oh? Hello.“ said a man who was browsing through the shelves in there.
”Gah! Crap. Who- who are you.“ asked Same, trying to keep his heart from jumping out of his chest.
”Oh, I'm running a small clinic downtown and figured I could raid the medicine supplies in here, now that the previous owner wasn't using it. I say, the people who lived here had no idea how to organize. Who keeps a telephone and a toy car with the medicine. And look at this! Railwayspikes? Were they planing on laying down tracks down here?“
Not bothering to appear interested in what he had to say, same was quick to interrupt: ”Yes, yes. That's all very fascinating but there's a very dangerous man following me. Could you help me hide?“
”Hmh? Oh, sure. No problem.“ said the paramedic and stuffed him in a footlocker.
same could here some muttering that sounded like the paramedic giving somebody directions around the place. A short while later the paramedic opened up the locker again.
”You're safe to leave now. The directions I gave him will have him circle the generator room for hours.“
”Thanks man. You're a lifesaver." said same and went to look for the exit.

Same was rescued.

A lonely townie was wandering the streets. Not paying proper attention to his surroundings. A perfect target many would say. It appears that he's gained the attention of one of the mobsters as well. The villager stopped to look at a signpost when the hitman snuck from behind.
“Stabby stabby” he said as he attempted to cut open his back. With lightning reflexes, the man was quick to dodge the move but could not maintain balance and fell on the ground.
The mobster crawled over him and held his knife in his hand “Ah, what a bummer that you noticed me. I like stabbing people in the back. It's so fun catching them off guard. Oh well. So what would you like to be put on your headstone?”
“Your spine” said the furious man as he stabbed the mobster in the stomach.
The shock knocked the mobster off the man as he tried to realize what had just happened. The villager stood up and opened his coat, revealing various blade designs.
“Wait. You're the psychopath?” said the mobster startled.
“I'm sorry but the person you're talking to can't come out now. I'm Fred.” replied the maniac before launching ahead.
“Oh shi-” yelped the mobster as he jumped further back, trying to avoid his opponent's blade.
Swinging his own knife to keep the psychopath at bay, the mobster gave himself the precious time needed to recover and gain coherence. He may have been wounded but he was not out of the fight.
The two men jumped at each other, giving all they got to the fight. A stream of blood sprayed on the wall to the right. Another went to the left. The two men stood with bloodied knifes in their hands. One of them collapsed.

Anthony Mercer the Psychopath is dead

Night 3 is over.

Day 4 has begun.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
Product Placement at 4:05PM, Feb. 25, 2010
(online)
Narration
Paramedic:“Oh, I'm running a small clinic downtown and figured I could raid the medicine supplies in here, now that the previous owner wasn't using it.”
Mettaur
…you do realize that when I died, I ordered all of my medicine that's left out in the open to be switched with Jet and other hallucinogen, right?

… Well then… I guess the patients of townston are gonna be flying high for awhile.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Mettaur at 4:13PM, Feb. 25, 2010
(offline)
Yeah, I got just the thing for that. Red is good at getting rid of your addiction, but It costs 100 caps. You see, I leave these addictive drugs out, and I get caps and people learn never to use drugs again. Plus, there are many complaints against the Doc who gave it to them, because he gave them hallucegens instead of actual medicine. Then, I know who not to trust.
mattboy115 at 4:26PM, Feb. 25, 2010
(online)
Same being rescued must have been my doing right?

BTW sorry for not taking part until now. I've been going through a lot and I'm still new to this game.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:55PM
seventy2 at 4:44PM, Feb. 25, 2010
(online)
harkovast, quick call the vote up!
facara
Randomdudeperson at 4:45PM, Feb. 25, 2010
(online)
I'm so confused now. Can someone kill me and put me out of my misery? OH OH!!! Better yet, I'll vote for whoever you want for bribes! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Mettaur at 4:51PM, Feb. 25, 2010
(offline)
Okay, people need to sleep, hadn't thought about that. Alright, now along with living sentries, I am initiating the G.U.A.R.D. program. Protectrons patrolling the vault and the area around it. See is you can get past that. Oh, and Same? While you were trying to raid my home, did you deactivate that experimental protectron yet? Because I loaded that baby with all the weapons I could think of and fit in it. That's lots of weapons. Better get back to your house before It burns down to cinders.
harkovast at 4:52PM, Feb. 25, 2010
(online)
So who do we all want lynched?
Any suggestions?
I am open to ideas!

Anyone reading Harkovast will have their opinions on the matter carefully considered!

THAT IS ALL!

Product Placement at 4:53PM, Feb. 25, 2010
(online)
Harkovast has run out of double lynches so you can only pick one person to lynch.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
harkovast at 4:58PM, Feb. 25, 2010
(online)
WHAT?
Damn it!
And I was having so much fun!

Mettaur at 5:00PM, Feb. 25, 2010
(offline)
How is watching someone die a horrible and painful death, “fun”? Also, the crazy is down. And it wasn't even a townie that killed him. Anyone figure out the clues that led to Anthony? Cause I sure don't.
Product Placement at 5:09PM, Feb. 25, 2010
(online)
I will explain all the clues when the game is over.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Mettaur at 5:13PM, Feb. 25, 2010
(offline)
The Vault wasn't just lived in by me. Pretty populated much, I hand picked quite a few people to live there. Yeah, the vault is being used, and lived in, by the original occupants. So Same, care to explain why you were going to raid my house?

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon