MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXVIII: Mafia NOIR
Mettaur at 4:47AM, May 30, 2010
(offline)
Ha! See ya on the other side! Am I proud of myself, no kills, but I made such a big effect still felt by the town. Maybe next time I can drag some innocents with me. Oh wait, I already am!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:51AM, May 30, 2010
(offline)
Kroatz
Suddenly something to my left moaned from the darkness, in a reflex I aimed my gun. Straight at the head of a woman. She was lying in a puddle of blood, still conscious but near deaths doorway already.
'I tried to Kill… Because… Mettowsky. I trusted… ' She spurted out, a mist of blood spraying from her beautiful red lips. One drop of liquid red life slowly gliding down her white chin. She was dead before it hit the ground.
Ochitsukanai the hitwoman died
Either the person who killed her or Ochitsukanai herself is a moaner.

Moans…I think that's the only clue.

same
1337 has a hat and is wearing all black.
Actually my tie is not. It is purple and appears grey-white. But other than that yes, I have a hat and I'm wearing MOSTLY black.

I don't know whether I want Maru or same dead but I am voting same since he is now trying to get me killed. Plus he was VERY defensive there. Same old same old, ay?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM
Kroatz at 5:28AM, May 30, 2010
(online)
Voting is extended. Again.
I'm gonna post the narr late. Again.
Everybody VOTE!
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:24PM
Mettaur at 5:33AM, May 30, 2010
(offline)
I think Kombat Kubs is done with Paladin Platypus, his head just got smashed in. I just said this for two reasons, one is this is Harko-advertising, and second, because an Atomic Armadillo ate my teapot.

Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
harkovast at 6:25AM, May 30, 2010
(online)
Mettaur was dead, but that didn't stop him posting on the wrong forum about Kombat Kubs!

My detective work had finally paid off, an inside man had revealed to me the identity of the Godfather.
Mettaur had been just a little too careless with information, running his mouth to anyone who'd listen.

Now I knew the truth….

THE GOD FATHER WAS SALSA!!!!!

Even a hard boiled gum shoe like me had to admit, it was nice to be being useful for once, rather then just spamming the forum with comic adverts!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Byndris at 6:45AM, May 30, 2010
(offline)
I agree with Harkovast. just read this and just think about the way this is said.

Salsa
One of the problems with that is I'm no the only one wearing a hat. About half the players were wearing hats in their avies. Another one is the fact that this is a noir theme, noir has lots of guys in hats. The last problem is that I'm a townie. Even have mister detective check me out.

This is the sort of thing that you would say to draw attention away from yourself. The Godfather can't be seen as a criminal unless he has attacked somebody, which he hasn't. This simply shows that he may have “nothing to hide”, but really, you just can't see it yet. It is this reverse phycology that I base my assumption on.
The incredibly insane magic wielding moose that looks a lot like a mushroom.

Read Mushroom Man… when I eventually get around to making it…
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:35AM
Byndris at 6:47AM, May 30, 2010
(offline)
Also, I too had my sources.
The incredibly insane magic wielding moose that looks a lot like a mushroom.

Read Mushroom Man… when I eventually get around to making it…
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:35AM
Kroatz at 7:21AM, May 30, 2010
(online)
Voting is closed.

- Albert Einstein
Kroatz at 7:51AM, May 30, 2010
(online)
Townstreet, Midday, 1945.

I didn't sleep tonight, I don't think I'll ever sleep again. People had been gathering at the mayor's office all day, they didn't know what to do. I made my way to Jay's, I couldn't go to random's anymore because it was closed for business. Being dead tends to do that to your business. Jay was still out, the whole bar was empty apart from the girl I met last time.

I came in without my coat, I threw it out, together with all ambitions I still had. So my brother died, who cares? I didn't anymore. People die every day, men die, women die, children die. Little girls die. I drank my whisky, it had lost all it's taste.

I walked over to the mayor's office, maybe Mon knew something. In the crowd I recognised some people, I could see Jay standing there, unshaven, unclean. I could see the other detective standing there. HIS coat was clean. His coat didn't have the blood of innocents soaked into it. He saw me standing too, walked over to me and of course decided it was okay to talk to me.
'So, any idea who killed cute little Lily last night?' He asked me.
I did have an idea, but I wasn't gonna let this faker take the woman to the police.
'Just some mafia. I don't know who.' I told him.
'They've got a girl in questioning, apparently her landlord gave her up…'

I was headed to the police office before my co-detective was done. The police let me in as usual, they didn't even try to stop me from entering the interrogation room. I sat down and stared Maru in her eyes, still she didn't show any fear, she seamed to think it was funny.
'So, come to gloat?' She said, as I pulled my gun from my waist. 'Have you come to ask abo…'
I shot her through the head, one bullet was all it took.
She didn't even stop laughing, the smile rested on her face forever. A cigarette slowly burning up until it would reach her lips. Slowly she slid off her chair, her eyes seemed to stay fixed on my face.

The boys in blue didn't even stop me, they knew trying would cause their deaths. A glimmer of hope sparked in my mind, maybe I COULD stop it.

Maru the hitwoman is dead

DAY THREE HAS ENDED.
NIGHT THREE HAS BEGUN.

- Albert Einstein
Randomdudeperson at 8:31AM, May 30, 2010
(online)
Oh, that is so wrong! Kill Roku, and THEN try to take her place! How barbaric!!! I loved it!

Also, I've been pretty inactive, and when I start trying to solve clues, i die. :(
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Kroatz at 8:37AM, May 30, 2010
(online)
Randomdudeperson
Oh, that is so wrong! Kill Roku, and THEN try to take her place! How barbaric!!! I loved it!

Also, I've been pretty inactive, and when I start trying to solve clues, i die. :(

At least you had a big part in the Narrs! :D

- Albert Einstein
alwinbot at 8:41AM, May 30, 2010
(offline)
Zeph
When did Jesus start designing chainmail?
These were his younger days as you can tell by his lack of sex beard.
Read this comic. It is the greatest journal comic ever written and drawn. Trust me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
harkovast at 11:18AM, May 30, 2010
(online)
Dead mafioso were littering the streets of Townston, but it seemed that Salsa was still evading justice. How long could he stay ahead of the hangman's noose?
I just hoped there was some crazy son of the gun with a kill action would could finish the job!

jninjashadow at 11:18AM, May 30, 2010
(online)
Seriously, where am I, and why do I have this woman in my bar? Who is she? Did I hire someone whilst drunk?
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 12:48PM, May 30, 2010
(offline)
Byndris
agreeing with Harkovast that instantly also makes you seem guilty and me saying this also does the same. But I don't care.

To TFGM: That probably means the Godfather is either a newer player or one whos been here the whole time. Byndris or Harkovast I guess. Usually the Godfather doesn't stay dead quiet. And we aren't bringing up those who haven't been really active such as therealtj but I saw no egg or squirrel jokes being made.

Maru dead. Maybe we don't like cute art in Noir. I'm half safe.
alwinbot at 12:56PM, May 30, 2010
(offline)
I Am The 1337 Master
Byndris
agreeing with Harkovast that instantly also makes you seem guilty and me saying this also does the same. But I don't care.

To TFGM: That probably means the Godfather is either a newer player or one whos been here the whole time. Byndris or Harkovast I guess. Usually the Godfather doesn't stay dead quiet. And we aren't bringing up those who haven't been really active such as therealtj but I saw no egg or squirrel jokes being made.

Oh god! Thank god my drawing is so messy its impossible to tell if its cute or not.
Read this comic. It is the greatest journal comic ever written and drawn. Trust me.
I Am The 1337 Master at 12:59PM, May 30, 2010
(offline)
alwinbot
I Am The 1337 Master
Byndris

Oh god! Thank god my drawing is so messy its impossible to tell if its cute or not.
so you get killed just to be safe? :)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:29PM, May 30, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
Maru the hitwoman is dead

Thank goodness I was right. I have a very bad track record with clues and I was worried I had pulled another Air Raid Robertson incident.

@Salsa Haters: Vig kill Salsa.

On another note someone, not reliable source mind you, told me Mettaur said Gullas was the Mad Bomber.

Final note thank you to the few who sent me in their roles. The rest of you send me your roles please.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
jninjashadow at 1:50PM, May 30, 2010
(online)
Hey… anyone got any idea who the serial murder is? I am just asking cause no one else seems to be… my suspects are; 1337, alwin, and Hark
Just food for thought…
alwinbot at 1:53PM, May 30, 2010
(offline)
jninjashadow
Hey… anyone got any idea who the serial murder is? I am just asking cause no one else seems to be… my suspects are; 1337, alwin, and Hark
Why not Byndris?
jninjashadow at 1:55PM, May 30, 2010
(online)
Byndis seemed likely, but his Avi is colourful. VERY colourful. The all black clue doesn't fit with that.
harkovast at 2:04PM, May 30, 2010
(online)
I knew salsa was the godfather, but in a city of a thousand crazy voices, no one was listening to mine.
Pity, especially since even the GM had inadvertently confirmed my suspicions.
Perhaps if I had spent less time dicking around in previous games people might take me more seriously now…

Kroatz at 2:05PM, May 30, 2010
(online)
And it couldn't POSSIBLY have been a red herring could it? Or couldn't it?

The next Narr will be the last by the way, it's pretty clear who's going to win since someone decided it would be ok to tell EVERYONE everything. Everyone still alive can send in any kind of action they like, it doesn't even need to be an action connected to your role. EVERYONE can send in a kill for up to two people, Mafia members can send in kills for four people!

It's gonna be the best battle ever… I hope.

- Albert Einstein
Kroatz at 2:41PM, May 30, 2010
(online)
The new GM election link is up.
Somewhere… I'm waaaaay too lazy to look fer'it.

- Albert Einstein
rokulily at 3:17PM, May 30, 2010
(online)
et tu maru… et tu…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Kroatz at 3:24PM, May 30, 2010
(online)
rokulily

et tu maru… et tu…

She shot you through the HEAD!

And you're mad for her taking over?

- Albert Einstein
same at 3:48PM, May 30, 2010
(online)
Now to replace cute with confusing.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:20PM
rokulily at 4:25PM, May 30, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
She shot you through the HEAD!

And you're mad for her taking over?

hm… um… yes?

i really really like being the minister of cute! it was a well earned title and i loves it. besides, i've been killed before in worse fashions but the idea that she shot me in the head and then tried to take over my expertise was saddening.

and same. good job! that is the best thing to do
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
same at 4:40PM, May 30, 2010
(online)
I believe Maru deserves a second title.

Maru the usurper.

Also for the benefit of kroatz

GM ELECTION!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:20PM
Kroatz at 4:48PM, May 30, 2010
(online)
same
I believe Maru deserves a second title.

Maru the usurper.

Also for the benefit of kroatz

GM ELECTION!

YOU BE STEALIN'MAH SHINE BOY!?
Damn foreigners…

- Albert Einstein

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon