Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Rant or Vent here
mishi_hime at 5:51PM, Dec. 1, 2007
(online)
Ihate stupid people on slow forums that only churrn out random comments…
they usually think its funny and its not.!
Signature.txt
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:03PM
Custard Trout at 5:58PM, Dec. 1, 2007
(offline)
mishi_hime
Ihate stupid people on slow forums that only churrn out random comments…
they usually think its funny and its not.!

Bean.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:59AM
Ladyknight17 at 10:16PM, Dec. 1, 2007
(online)
Okay…completely random rant.

I hate mini vans with flames and decals. There is nothing in the world that will ever make a mini van cool. I'm sorry. Stop trying. It's a mini van. You can NOT pimp a Windstar. *sighs*
Tired of messing with a banner. Just visit the comic at…

www.drunkduck.com/red_poems/
Thanks.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:27PM
marine at 2:54AM, Dec. 2, 2007
(offline)
I don't like anything anymore!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:53PM
Custard Trout at 3:32AM, Dec. 2, 2007
(offline)
I don't like marine anymore.
Ozoneocean at 8:04AM, Dec. 2, 2007
(online)
I really, really, really HATE those damn STUPID speech recognition thingos that answer customer service phone calls and are made to imitate a real human! GRRRRRRRR!
I HATE THEM! When I talk to a fake human I want it to SOUND fake, really fake! I want my machines to act like machines, not pretend to be people. It makes me shrivel inside every time a machine tells me to “have a nice day :)”, ugh!

They need to stop having voice actors make those things sound all fakely friendly and get back to using nice cold computer voice with **cked up accents, bad intonation and bizarre speech patterns. I feel reassured by those… It's nice.

Fake human phone system answer things are nothing but creepy… It's like talking to a “Real Doll”. ugh!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:29PM
Short_Circuiting at 2:10PM, Dec. 2, 2007
(offline)
real dolls don't talk, oz. their mouths are for other things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:35PM
liz at 8:27PM, Dec. 2, 2007
(offline)
I detest bigoted, snotty, self-absorbed comic artists who think they're the best thing since toothpaste. There is one elitist in particular that haunts a different comic community website I am a member of. He is soooo rude, conceited, and harshly criticizes everyone without looking at the flaws in his own work. To prove I'm not exaggerating his actions, here is a quoted part from his signature:
Someone
I AM SOOO COOL!
Check out my art bitch!
Yeah. And this seems to be the only evidence of somewhat proper grammar coming from him. He doesn't take the time to type words properly, or even spell other member's names correctly.
Someone
Ill have pleny more time to work on my peice expesulay sense thatnks givin vacation is up.
I'm starting to wonder if this man has a mental problem, and if I should feel sorry for him.

/end rant

Updates every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday! =D
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:36PM
kyupol at 8:52PM, Dec. 2, 2007
(online)
I really, really, really HATE those damn STUPID speech recognition thingos that answer customer service phone calls

sometimes they dont recognize my voice cuz I have a bit of an asian accent.

I just have to mumble ‘fucking robot’ every now and then. Hopefully when the call is being monitored, they'd hear it. fucking robot.

Its about greedy corporations expecting you to behave like a fucking robot if you are employed.

yeah…

fucking robots. lol!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:25PM
Nergal at 10:12PM, Dec. 2, 2007
(online)
ooh yea I always get into fights with those things

the worst was the one that kept trying to offer me magazine subscriptions
it kept saying “okay I'll put you down for a two year subscription” and I was getting angry at it.

People were wondering who I was arguing with. So I just made them think it was my boss and started demanding a raise.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:11PM
SarahN at 11:22PM, Dec. 2, 2007
(online)
liz
I detest bigoted, snotty, self-absorbed comic artists who think they're the best thing since toothpaste. There is one elitist in particular that haunts a different comic community website I am a member of. He is soooo rude, conceited, and harshly criticizes everyone without looking at the flaws in his own work. To prove I'm not exaggerating his actions, here is a quoted part from his signature:
Someone
I AM SOOO COOL!
Check out my art bitch!
Yeah. And this seems to be the only evidence of somewhat proper grammar coming from him. He doesn't take the time to type words properly, or even spell other member's names correctly.
Someone
Ill have pleny more time to work on my peice expesulay sense thatnks givin vacation is up.
I'm starting to wonder if this man has a mental problem, and if I should feel sorry for him.

/end rant
If he types like that, I would NOT even take him seriously. XP
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:23PM
Custard Trout at 12:53AM, Dec. 3, 2007
(offline)
liz
Rant about ego centric jerk.

Pfft, come on lis, surely you know that's because he's sacrificing his spelling ability to be such a brilliant artist?

Serious: Yes, I hate that too.
chii at 9:54AM, Dec. 3, 2007
(offline)
Rant tiiiiiiiime!

Okay first off I would like to say sorry to my own gender for this but… We are crazy.

My reason for saying we are crazy is because of the things we do, and I have examples. Like me!

So I was hanging out with one of my friends the other day right? Well I did something kind of bad and deleted something off his computer that he really liked. (It was some kind of game thing he downloaded and he had to reinstall it and re-patch it and it took like forever.) So any way he got really mad at me and instead of apologizing like I normally would do I turn it around and make it seem like it was his fault via saying things like, “oh well you said I could delete something to make space for something if I needed to” or “well, you said you really never play this game anymore” and he ended up apologizing.

O.o…

So after I realized what I did and I felt really, REALLY bad. So anyway I said sorry and that didn't mean to do that, but what freaked me out was it was like… Automatic. What was automatic is when he started blaming me for something I clearly did I turned it around and made it seem like he did it, I did this like automatically as if something clicked in my brain and said, “quick make him feel bad about it!”

This is the first time I've done it and do believe I've gone crazy; also I've noticed a lot of other women do this, like all of us… At least once.

So in short we are all crazy.

End of rant (please don't flog me to death!)

Dude… Wait, what? Is this even a rant!? Lawl.
qdawg
Chii you are an everflowing fountain of lol.
Someone basicly said
Condemning someone for internet art theft… That's like saying that you hate someone forever because they took a shit in your toilet. Or something.
“With her +2 mace of unfriendliness… She hath slayeth The bunny.” -Chii :cat:
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:41AM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 10:58AM, Dec. 3, 2007
(offline)
MY. CAT. WON'T. GET. OFF. MY. EFFING. KEYBOARD.

Also: THE FRIGGIN AVATAR UPDATING SYSTEM!
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:55PM
chii at 12:09PM, Dec. 3, 2007
(offline)
Puff_Of_Smoke
MY. CAT. WON'T. GET. OFF. MY. EFFING. KEYBOARD.

Also: THE FRIGGIN AVATAR UPDATING SYSTEM!

Because it requires additional pettings.

Also I have not messed with my avatar in a long time so I have no idea whats up with the avatar updating system.
qdawg
Someone basicly said
Condemning someone for internet art theft… That's like saying that you hate someone forever because they took a shit in your toilet. Or something.
shaneronzio at 12:48PM, Dec. 3, 2007
(online)

I hate car trouble.

Auto mechanics and their caves of dirt oil and lies.
I have to take my car in to the shop.
a shop.
and I have to deal with Mr Shifty and his crew that are waiting to rape my bank account.
I hope everything goes painless and quick, sometimes these guys around here can really take some one to the cleaners.

and these shops are completely shady.

plus…you have to wait in the garage…like some weird emergency room.

and like the emergency room, it is going to cost too much money.

I should have traded this car in before winter.

…wait in the garage…

I work alot.
finding time to Wait around really sucks.
especially waiting in a dirty unorganized mouse trap of a place that I would never go to if it wasnt for the fact that My car has begun to make sounds like it has a trash can stuck in the wheel well.

one day its fine….the next day…CRRKRRKGRKKRKKRKKGKRKKGRRRRG

yeah, that is about the right sound.

the guy is probably going to find a chunk of plastic I picked up somewhere on the road trip for thanksgiving…remove said plastic…then charge me a giant fee and tell me that he had to change the universal sub drive washer digit molecular transgressor.

and I will believe him…because I am not a car guy.

I just like to have a car that gets me from point a to point b and doesn't take a shit ton of maintenance.

I think horses would have been better.

you know whats wrong with a horse…you can't see the engine…if you can see the horse engine…it is time for a new horse.

but a horse can really communicate with its rider.

of course, if you bust a horse leg…you can't change it.

hmmm…

I hate car trouble.

Current Project:CROSS WORLDS NEXUS
Updates Monday, Wenzday & FRIDAY
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:32PM
kyupol at 5:22PM, Dec. 3, 2007
(online)

Its something to do with the ignition system. Though I suspect either the starter or the battery.

Or could be a tune up. Change spark plugs, spark plug wires, and distributor cap.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:25PM
marine at 6:34PM, Dec. 3, 2007
(offline)
Custard Trout
liz
Rant about ego centric jerk.

Pfft, come on lis, surely you know that's because he's sacrificing his spelling ability to be such a brilliant artist?

Serious: Yes, I hate that too.

I've always loved pudding bass more.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:53PM
Katch at 8:36PM, Dec. 3, 2007
(offline)
WHOOOOO~!!
my arm is better and i finally updated poor Katch…now i need to work on inking that blammed page of Fox Face…blah XP

Something goes here
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:13PM
TnTComic at 6:23AM, Dec. 4, 2007
(offline)
Ladyknight17
Okay…completely random rant.

I hate mini vans with flames and decals. There is nothing in the world that will ever make a mini van cool. I'm sorry. Stop trying. It's a mini van. You can NOT pimp a Windstar. *sighs*

Peyton Manning says differently.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:31PM
Ozoneocean at 6:55AM, Dec. 4, 2007
(online)
Minivans are the best place for flames… I can't stand them on sports cars. The car is already cool, it really does perform well, all the flames do is detract from it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:29PM
TnTComic at 7:18AM, Dec. 4, 2007
(offline)
I agree. Flames belong on the least likely car to produce smoke from its tires.
Ladyknight17 at 7:43AM, Dec. 4, 2007
(online)
LOL. Well…soccer mom's every will be so happy you both approve!

Thanks.
TnTComic at 7:46AM, Dec. 4, 2007
(offline)
I'd put flames on my Aveo if the wife would let me.
Ladyknight17 at 7:52AM, Dec. 4, 2007
(online)
LOL. Wow…it took a bit for that mental image to sink in. Then I tried picturing other cars and such that are typically family vehicles all decked out.

On second thought….you go for! Pimp out anything with wheels! It would just make the world more fun. Or funny.

I really want to see the neons that go under a car on an old rusted hatch back. With spinner rims, and a cheap Decepticon logo on the hood. And my side are going to burst now.

Thanks.
TnTComic at 8:01AM, Dec. 4, 2007
(offline)
How about the new trend of putting a big spoiler on a Neon?
shaneronzio at 8:06AM, Dec. 4, 2007
(online)
kyupol

Its something to do with the ignition system. Though I suspect either the starter or the battery.

Or could be a tune up. Change spark plugs, spark plug wires, and distributor cap.

It turns out that the last time I had my Brakes done, I was charged for two sets, but only had the one set replaced.

so the rotor was fukt.

It is a Subaru all wheel drive…good car.

I may have found a good mechanic today.

Kids…watch out for those Shady auto mechanic bastards.

Current Project:CROSS WORLDS NEXUS
Updates Monday, Wenzday & FRIDAY
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:32PM
Croi Dhubh at 5:26PM, Dec. 4, 2007
(offline)
Not so much a rant or rave as…well…shouting it out…168 of 200 possible points on my final PT exam for a B overall. Ran a 300 yard obstacle course in 56 seconds at an elevation of 6,234'. TAKE THAT BITCHES!

chii
Rant tiiiiiiiime!
*stuff deleted by Croi Dhubh to not post wall-o-text*
That…just sounds like you're being a woman :whistling:
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
chii at 9:39AM, Dec. 5, 2007
(offline)
But it was scary! I dun wanna be a woman ._. I'll be that when I'm in my 30's. :3

*Stays a girl forevvvveeerrrrr*
qdawg
Someone basicly said
Croi Dhubh at 9:45AM, Dec. 5, 2007
(offline)
I could make a really bad comment about that, but I'll save it for people I know better. Bad as in funny, but could be taken the wrong way :)
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon