Comic Talk and General Discussion *

The 2009 Rant, Vent, and Share thread
gullas at 10:37AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(offline)
OH JOY!!! German test on monday and a big History exam on tuesday… just great -_-
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Croi Dhubh at 10:46AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(offline)
PIT_FACE
Croi Dhubh
I think the one girl I work with got my ill seeing as she wasn't feeling well and we sat in her car and talked after work for about four hours… ARGH…too bad nothing came of that, though. Won' get into the shit.

wait a sec, dont you have a fiance? or am i mistaking what you said up above? i sure fuckin hope so.
Oh hell no I don't. I push people away before they get a chance to get close…and it's not like a few of them I didn't want them to be close. Just a defense mechanism, I suppose.

No, my brother is the one engaged. I am completely single. Not even dating anyone at this time. The one girl I was going to ask to marry me turned against me and decided she was going to bang someone else. So, no, it's just me and always will be.
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:55AM
Skullbie at 11:21AM, Nov. 5, 2009
(online)
=____= weak week.

I have a crapload of homework, my new semester tuition is going to take a money bite out of christmas, my car is having so many constant problems that i may have to get rid of it, my favorite animu lesbian may have died, i haven't even had the will to exercise since like…months.

And all the while some little voice in the back of my head is reminding me kids in those shitty third world countries don't even get an education, car, internet lesbian anime, or extra food to stuff on and actually need exercise.
Then apathy kicks in.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:47PM
lba at 1:51PM, Nov. 5, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
lba
But before I start in on this mess, does anyone know how I can copy all my program files to an external hard drive? I have all my images, music, documents, etc.
You need to create a disk image.
Look for a program that does that. You can probably find a free one on the net, but for something like what you're dealing with it'd be worth spending a little bit of money on it.
Find reviews on which one is best at it.

you could even use a few disk image programs to create a few images, depending on how much space you have- Just so you have redundancy in case they don't work as well as they should. ;)

I figured it out about 20 minutes after I posted. Vista once again has found some way to add a strange, seemingly unconnected setting for me to change. But I did manage to back up the hard drive and pull that hinge out. It turned out that I got luckier than I thought and it wasn't the hinge itself that broke but a part that holds the hinge to the body. It's a small and simple enough part that I was able to machine a new one for it out of a better metal myself using my school's metal-working equipment.

I'm actually so happy to have the laptop up and running again that I feel incredibly sleepy from all the energy I've been putting out all day as a result.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:29PM
Hakoshen at 2:13PM, Nov. 5, 2009
(offline)
Some people are simply unredeemable. This is America damn it! I don't care what kind of condition you live in, but if you're raising your children on tax payer money the least you could do is scrape the damned dog crap off the walls!!
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
seventy2 at 2:51PM, Nov. 5, 2009
(online)
sickening….
———-

i am now all caught up with american naruto manga. all 46. oh yeah.

i'm surprised he didn't kill pain at the end of 46 and then they just crown him hokage right there….i mean, the guy beat up 3 of 6 characters that took out the entire strong side of the village. and it took 1/4 of the pages that it took everyone else to get beat up.

oh right, i just remembered that sasuke has a vendetta against konaha, so it wont be over when he beats pain.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
PIT_FACE at 4:26PM, Nov. 5, 2009
(online)
Croi Dhubh
PIT_FACE
Croi Dhubh
I think the one girl I work with got my ill seeing as she wasn't feeling well and we sat in her car and talked after work for about four hours… ARGH…too bad nothing came of that, though. Won' get into the shit.

wait a sec, dont you have a fiance? or am i mistaking what you said up above? i sure fuckin hope so.
Oh hell no I don't. I push people away before they get a chance to get close…and it's not like a few of them I didn't want them to be close. Just a defense mechanism, I suppose.

No, my brother is the one engaged. I am completely single. Not even dating anyone at this time. The one girl I was going to ask to marry me turned against me and decided she was going to bang someone else. So, no, it's just me and always will be.

aw i'm sorry man. i must have misunderstood. i'm really sorry dude,if it's any consolation, i feel sorta like a jackass, and being a hard headed bastich that aint easy for me to say. it probably AINT much of a consolation if it is, but i'm sorry for yer situation.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:45PM
Croi Dhubh at 9:01PM, Nov. 5, 2009
(offline)
PIT_FACE
aw i'm sorry man. i must have misunderstood. i'm really sorry dude,if it's any consolation, i feel sorta like a jackass, and being a hard headed bastich that aint easy for me to say. it probably AINT much of a consolation if it is, but i'm sorry for yer situation.
Don't worry about it. I've learned to turn off my emotions pretty well. Takes me about two days to get over something really bad like that. I always say, “You're hurting my feeling…I only have one…ANGER. Don't hurt that.”

I took absolutely no offense to your comment in anyway, don't worry about it.
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:55AM
Ozoneocean at 1:01AM, Nov. 6, 2009
(online)
A warm day, tight jeans, and underpants slipping down a little bit… All these spell ultimate disaster when one **** slips a little down one leg of my jeans.

Hold mother of ****!
I had to walk very slowly for a while to counteract the crippling pain in my gut, then pull up my underpants elastic very surreptitiously to try and rescue the fallen and re-tuck my shirt just as surreptitiously.

This is why I'm very suspicious of men who wear boxers… either they have child-like genitals their jeans are always rather loose in the crotch.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:35PM
skoolmunkee at 2:43AM, Nov. 6, 2009
(offline)
Try replacing your four-letter word with some others, it's funny :]
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:43PM
Ozoneocean at 3:11AM, Nov. 6, 2009
(online)
That's why I use the four asterisk now. It's even better when you replace random words with them… or just say Smurf instead. ^^

I smurfed my smurf dammit. -_-
That really smurfed. SMURF! >:|
gullas at 6:17AM, Nov. 6, 2009
(offline)
*is sick, lies in front of the 30' something flatscreen and watches National geographic, under the warmth of the blanket*
PIT_FACE at 7:44AM, Nov. 6, 2009
(online)
gullas
*is sick, lies in front of the 30' something flatscreen and watches National geographic, under the warmth of the blanket*

what's that Gullas? your house is a sanctuary for the ill?! LETS GO EVERYONE! FLATSCREENS,WARM BLANKETS, AND GULLA'S MOM FOR ALL!

PIT_FACE at 11:58AM, Nov. 6, 2009
(online)
so TWO shooting rampages in one day. what the fuck?….

gullas at 12:10PM, Nov. 6, 2009
(offline)
PIT_FACE
gullas

what's that Gullas? your house is a sanctuary for the ill?! LETS GO EVERYONE! FLATSCREENS,WARM BLANKETS, AND GULLA'S MOM FOR ALL!
you forgot the best cough medicine… Jägermeister baby XD!
Lonnehart at 12:50PM, Nov. 6, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
A warm day, tight jeans, and underpants slipping down a little bit… All these spell ultimate disaster when one (bleep!) slips a little down one leg of my jeans.

Hold mother of (bleep!)!
I had to walk very slowly for a while to counteract the crippling pain in my gut, then pull up my underpants elastic very surreptitiously to try and rescue the fallen and re-tuck my shirt just as surreptitiously.

This is why I'm very suspicious of men who wear boxers… either they have child-like genitals their jeans are always rather loose in the crotch.

Now that was a lot of (bleep!)ing fun! Too bad I don't like to curse, or my language would be as dirty as (bleep!)…
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:39PM
Hakoshen at 2:09PM, Nov. 6, 2009
(offline)
Puppies generally make everything better. These were a pair of pitbulls, playfully teething on my pants legs and my feet. Good thing I'm wearing my steel-toe Brahmas today.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
lba at 3:07PM, Nov. 6, 2009
(online)
Seriously? Seriously? One. fucking. class. That's all. The only thing keeping me from registering on time with the rest of my class is 3 credits on my score. They let me take upper level classes that you have to be an upper class-men in order to take, they give me a studio, which you don't get until your junior year, they call me one, my teachers and classmates call me one and yet they refuse. I even have more credits than most of the junior class, but they refuse because I don't have these credits. What's so wrong about letting me register at the right time with the rest of my class? How is it fair to give sophomores with the junior number of credits an early chance at registering with my class when they haven't taken the class either, and not extend that to me?

I just don't get it. School administrations are clearly purpose-designed to be as chickenshit and problematic as possible.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:29PM
crocty at 3:37PM, Nov. 6, 2009
(offline)
Woo Windows 7!
Thank you for giving us a WORSE VERSION OF MS PAINT

Uuuuuuuugh

EDIT: Hm, it turns out I can fix its shittiness by going in to the control panel.

…Why?! Why not just put an options tab on MS paint?
Is Microsoft purposely trying to piss off everyone who goes near one of their computers? -_-

EDIT: Oh I was reading an old thread, about text anti-aliasing. I guess that brush anti-aliasing is here forever.

Fucking hooray. Now if they'd stop being morons and make the fill bucket at least have anti-aliasing, that would be lovely.
Or just do what normal people would do and give people the option to turn it off.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
seventy2 at 4:47PM, Nov. 6, 2009
(online)
crocty
Woo Windows 7!

stupid people use computers now. they have to be stupid friendly. i for one don't even know what anti aliasing means. and i'm too ignorant to use google search to find it.
———–

I don't want to kill people.

my friend is trying to pressure me to go into a different special ops job with him. Their only job, is to kill people. i don't want that.

i want to help people. i want to make a difference in literal lives. will the one i want require me to kill people? maybe. but the difference is self defense. i will never have a mission where i go in and eliminate targets. my mission would be to save targets, treat the wounded, and get the fuck out of dodge.
yes i could sign up for a medic, but i'm a by the books kinda guy. Medics never carry weapons (geneva conventions). Medics are normally a prime target for shooters. Pararescue allows for me to have that medic training, but still defend myself legally.

why doesnt my friend understand this?
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
PIT_FACE at 5:43PM, Nov. 6, 2009
(online)
gullas
PIT_FACE
gullas

you forgot the best cough medicine… Jägermeister baby XD!

haha, Gullas, ya can be my doctor any time. well not my geinacologist, but ya know what i ment.

Skullbie at 7:57PM, Nov. 6, 2009
(online)
Eww, i heated up this ‘cashew chicken and rice’ and it tasted awful >_< I can usually stand some of that boxed microwave meals but what the hell is wrong with them releasing that garbage.
Red baron mini pizzas and egg rolls are good though if cooked in the oven.

I've got lots of yard work to do tomorrow, but the yard is looking great so far. I'd do it more often if it weren't for the wasps and spiders. I mean i haven't been attacked yet, but i just hate them.

Also haunt #2 sucked ass, i know kirkman likes to take a while to set the story up and then start tearing it apart but the issue was just lame. (at least mcfarlane fixed his awful inking, that i'm happy about)
dueeast at 8:42PM, Nov. 6, 2009
(offline)
My first rant in a while. I lost my job this week over a horrid new “attendance” policy (2 minutes late, you get 0.25 occurrence; 6 occurrences, you're fired. No absences are excused except for 3 pre-planned doctor's visit, which didn't/doesn't take into account things like disabilities (unless you have FMLA, which can run out if you have something like a hernia operation and recovery prior to this new policy's implementation in July).

A friend of mine thinks the company may just be trying to lay off people without claiming it's layoffs, and likewise blame the employees for not meeting impossible standards. If that is so, then that's pretty insidious.

They fired a guy in a wheelchair before me, for not coming back from breaks on time (um, the office is under construction recently and all the walkways are super-narrow). I had a hard enough time on crutches when I near-broke a toe a couple months ago; I can't imagine trying to navigate a wheelchair!

Somebody's gonna sue (but it won't be me)…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
Ozoneocean at 9:35PM, Nov. 6, 2009
(online)
dueeast
Somebody's gonna sue (but it won't be me)…
Class action? :)
Makes sense, you spread the expenses.
PIT_FACE
haha, Gullas, ya can be my doctor any time. well not my geinacologist, but ya know what i ment.
I dunno, maybe Jägermeister is good for that too? O_O

ewww…
humorman at 2:21AM, Nov. 7, 2009
(offline)
A taxi driver once told me that he had the best job in the world. He was his own boss, made his own rules and regulations, and didn't have to take orders from anyone.

I replied, “Turn left here.”

*BA-DUM PISH*

Billy vs. Tree – The epic struggle of boy versus tree.
Sonic Colores – It looks like it's going to be a good game because I love how the way it makes me grow.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:51PM
Skullbie at 3:03AM, Nov. 7, 2009
(online)

Jesus christ, worst part is this has probably been around forever. Regardless it's exactly how i felt when i found out about articUNO, zapDOS, molTRES and that the bushes in mario are just the clouds with different colors.
AQua_ng at 3:09AM, Nov. 7, 2009
(offline)
Skullbie

Jesus christ, worst part is this has probably been around forever. Regardless it's exactly how i felt when i found out about articUNO, zapDOS, molTRES and that the bushes in mario are just the clouds with different colors.

Mind = Blown

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:59AM
skoolmunkee at 5:13AM, Nov. 7, 2009
(offline)
That's funny you used a Disney gif, there have been some youtubes going around lately which show how Disney had a tendency to rip themselves off (dancing scenes and stuff) until the late eighties or so…
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:43PM
gullas at 7:19AM, Nov. 7, 2009
(offline)
ozoneocean
PIT_FACE

ewww…

aaaw *puts away his gyneacologist's equipment* you should know Ozone, that Jägermeister has been scientificly proven to be the cure for testicle cancer. Believe me, I'm a doctor with PhD in scam- >.> I mean awesomeness ^_^'
PIT_FACE at 8:53AM, Nov. 7, 2009
(online)
gullas
ozoneocean
PIT_FACE

ewww…

aaaw *puts away his gyneacologist's equipment* you should know Ozone, that Jägermeister has been scientificly proven to be the cure for testicle cancer. Believe me, I'm a doctor with PhD in scam- >.> I mean awesomeness ^_^'

that's a flat out, grade A lie…..everyone knows it's Jim Bean that does that, not jager.
—–

i'm realizing today how much ive underestimated Van Halen.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon