Comic Talk and General Discussion *

What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
maritalbliss at 12:25AM, Nov. 19, 2008
(online)
crazyninny
It wasn't a dream, more like when your between being a sleep and awaking up, but I seriously thought my sister *Who I was staring at the whole time, with the light on.* was Starscream from Transformers Animated, but with a checkerboard pattern.

I honestly was debating if I should jump up and attack her. @_@ Even though my eyes could see it was my sister, but my brain was making me think it was a checkerboard Starscream. #_#

Oh!!! I love that hazy realm between sleepland and awake. One time…Oh, many years ago…right after the first “Nightmare on Elm Street” came out (That dates me doesn't it?) My sister thought it would be funny to zip herself up in this white opaque plastic “Dress” bag…'cause it looked like a body bag and that scene where that chick from “Better off Dead” is in the body bag scraping her fingers against it, saying…“Nannnncy” creeped me out so bad…SO, my sister puts on this bag in the middle of the night to scare me…anyways…I kicked her like Jackie Chan and junk like three times, right in the face. (She never tried a practical joke of that variety again, I can promise you.) :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:53PM
Lonnehart at 3:02AM, Nov. 19, 2008
(online)
My wierdest dream is a recurring nightmare where every succeeding action I do (from waking up in bed to going to the bathroom, etc…) results in me falling a very long cliff and “waking up” right before I impact the rocks below only to find I'm still dreaming. And when this happens my foothold on reality tends to be shaken a lot (one morning I was too afraid to get out of bed and didn't realize that I was actually awake). x_x
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:38PM
Drasnus at 12:42PM, Nov. 19, 2008
(online)
I tend to hallucinate alot in the morning when I have to get up. I'll convice myself that I am up if I imagine getting up.

There was also a time when I was very sick, in bed. I thought I was in a bizzare flower kingdom. Then I had a moment of clarity, and ran off to the bathroom to vomit. That cleared the hippie right out of me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:16PM
Ozoneocean at 1:11PM, Nov. 19, 2008
(online)
Aurora Moon
“Ha! Your attempts to humiliate me does nothing! I've been naked millions of time and I don't CARE!”
This is why I love your dreams so much :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:32PM
Aurora Moon at 2:51PM, Nov. 19, 2008
(offline)
ozoneocean
Aurora Moon
“Ha! Your attempts to humiliate me does nothing! I've been naked millions of time and I don't CARE!”
This is why I love your dreams so much :)

Yeah. I've completely lost count the number of times that I've been “involuntarily” and even voluntarily naked.

But if I was to guess, it'd be something like this:

Times where I never had any clothes from the start of the dream: 90
Times my clothes were ripped off by somebody else: 120
Times I willingly took off my clothes: 200
Times somebody pointed this out and was told by me, “yeah, I know and I don't care.”: probably 300 times
Times I was embarrassed to be naked: 4-5 times

I wonder what that says about me? :P
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM
Ozoneocean at 3:47PM, Nov. 19, 2008
(online)
Aurora Moon
I wonder what that says about me? :P
Natural nudist. :)
zaneeba_slave at 5:34PM, Nov. 19, 2008
(online)
I was standing upon a pinnacle, surrounded by nothing but white. I saw in third person, so I was getting trippy with the angles of how I was viewing myself. All of the sudden, I zoomed in to my face, and the me standing upon the pinnacle screamed. Instantly, tentacles and blood were flowing from my mouth. The blood dripped from my face, and into a pull, where it was enjoyed by two birds. One was black, one was of many colors. The colored bird then said to me that the Depression was coming, and it was soon to be as black as his fellow bird next to him. The black bird, not looking at me, or paying attention to the other bird, said that change was coming, and soon the bird would die.

As all this was going, the white background slowly became that of a deserted island, with the sea in all directions. As I sat on the beach, the sea began to subside. As I ran to catch up to the sea, I realized now that the subsession of the sea was the early stages of a tsunami. I tried to run, but all around me sea. And all the hope I have ever felt in the entire world had disappeared from my whole being.

And then I decided to quit dreaming that strange dream and instead dream of very hott women! YAY!
I like to imagine myself as a goblin in a tuxedo. -Zaneeba_slave
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:54PM
Lonnehart at 6:15PM, Nov. 19, 2008
(online)
zaneeba_slave

And then I decided to quit dreaming that strange dream and instead dream of very hott women! YAY!

Hot women with horns and demonic faces, stirring you around in that lake of fire with their pitchforks? Hehehe…
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:38PM
Bimbo_Zombie at 6:39PM, Nov. 19, 2008
(online)
SeriousQuiche
Bimbo_Zombie
I was in a dream once.
I'll tell you what I saw:
My cat
My dog

That's all I can say.

AMAZING

It really wasn't quite so amazing.
It was actually a little disturbing…

that's all I can say…
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:22AM
Ozoneocean at 6:44PM, Nov. 19, 2008
(online)
Bimbo_Zombie

that's all I can say…
Wha…?

… OH.
EWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! >_<
Bimbo_Zombie at 1:02AM, Nov. 20, 2008
(online)
ozoneocean
Bimbo_Zombie

that's all I can say…
Wha…?

… OH.
EWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! >_<

And I wasn't just watching this dream.

I'm sorry you had to read that…this will scar you for life.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:22AM
Joolzz at 9:14AM, Nov. 20, 2008
(online)
My weirdest one was a fusion of Dragonball Z, Pokemon and Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! You could capture the monkeys then once you sent them out they could use DBZ moves like Kamehameha. The worst part was that I was enjoying it… Until I woke up and I was all like WTF? Long story short it was W.E.I.R.D
It's not win or lose… It's win or die.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:11PM
herio at 3:50PM, Nov. 20, 2008
(online)
lets see when i take the sleeping pills i have the oddest deems thoug in some of them all i what to do is wake up

one of my faves was this one
im running on for legs i see my shadow around me cobbled streets piano music is playing the wold is strange yet beautiful then something try to stop me rung but i keep on running i don't know what places its meant to be night mare freaky people ghastly sites but i love it as i run wonder why I'm running on for legs something jumps on my back i then walk on to legs the piano speeds up keeping on only a few notes stop and look around me there a lift and stars
“i'll take the stars” then someone says “the stars rite”then i run to elevator well i thin it one i jump in “what i need to go with you” i eggnorr what i think looks like jack skeleton and press 9 on the elevator it gets small then gets bigger opens to a even mored dusty place not like a blinding at or wood rooms places empty i find a man then hes gone

then im in a room toilets are every were near to doors it was a platform and the doors were just anding there the doors look like they go no were i go the the door and open it i get transported some where i bang on the door nothing happens I'm i a room of beads or chars it something i go to one it moves and i think i fall into blue things and land in a hall way were people are saying

“lets go to the team park i go with them i look around and find freaky things a place were large fish were up on the selling and a puppets head and loling kids i run from that a strange place and then some one saying

”flow the dinosaur“i found a called arcia she was short white skin back hair black dress odd strip sockings she had a white in her hand
”hay it arcka hay arcka“she turned to me and ran then i was corned
”who am i going to find the dinosaw“i ylld some one with white hair stabbed her in the back a strang tick was in my hand it made a stang sound it said ”some ones at your door" a large doors pop up i open one and fall land on something soft then i see a tower

and i wake up

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
lemon_king at 3:49PM, Nov. 23, 2008
(offline)
I had one where I was helping the dinosaur revolution movement, and my friend dinos and I were put in prison. They thought I turned them in, andright before I tried to explain, the wall exploded, and everyone escaped.

One of my dreams involved my house killing everyone.
Example- A brick fell from the celing, hit my grandma on the head, and kileld her.
This dream kill like everyone I know. It freaked me out so much I hid under my blankets. I was too freaked out to go to school the next day. *I WAS IN 7TH GRADE!*
If it's not sane to spell words with your Cheerios, I don't want to be sane.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:34PM
Ozoneocean at 5:20PM, Nov. 23, 2008
(online)
Haha, oh man, those dreams are great :)
Lemon King, that sounds cool, and Herio, that is an amazing dream.

What is it with me and military themed dreams…?
This morning my dream started off with the end of a successful Olympics. I was flying away from it towards Israel (in a jumbo jet), where they were holding another games. Out of the window the desert was bright and shining and looked beautiful, there were these huge oasis's with palm trees and such…

I saw the plane that one of my aunts was in through the window. It was a smaller passenger plane with propellers. It seemed to be having trouble and they were coming in to land too fast. The plane shot down towards the runway, then while it was landing, the landing gear failed… And that was the last I saw of it. I was really worried about my aunt and was starting to assume she was dead, But I couldn't see her plane from the window anymore.

There was an announcement on the TV in our plane about my aunt's plane but it was cut off by breaking news… The Palestinians had invaded Israel (this is a dream remember, silly as this scenario is…). There was footage of Israeli tanks rolling out and being blasted by Palestinian fighter bombers. It was horrific.
There was a close up of one Israeli tanker as he crawled past the camera, and as he went past, I saw that his right leg wasn't there.

Then there was footage of a bunch of Palestinian fighters on an old truck, firing Kassam rockets at same Israelis who were sitting up on their APC some distance away, completely unconcerned… Because the Kassam's were just missing by miles. But then one went straight in and took one of the guys in the chest. He just disappeared off the scene. The NEXT instant this howling Palestinian woman wearing nothing but an olive green leotard, an army helmet and green army boots comes storming past the Israeli APC, hacks one guy in the guts and keeps running! Then hundreds of Israeli troops leap up out of concealment in a trench that was near the APC and charge after her and the Palestinians on the truck.

Then there's more footage of Palestinian fighter planes, and we see them from the windows of our plane- which has turned back by now…. Then we see where they came from: a gigantic aircraft carrier that's just been beached on the shore of the gulf. I mean this thing was MASSIVE, so big that parts of the superstructure were obscured by atmospheric perspective- greyed out… With big turrets on it too, like a ww2 battleship.

And the dream ended with me being quite scarred, worried for my aunt and annoyed that I couldn't get any more news about her, horrified and appalled at what the Palestinians had done, and just as horrified and appalled by the certainty that the Israelis would wipe out every single one of them in retaliation in the end, and that massive aircraft carrier wouldn't count for crap.

—————————-
I didn't care about the rights and the wrongs, just the fact that these idiots were killing each other.
ZULU94 at 7:15PM, Nov. 23, 2008
(online)
i had to box a kangaroo and wrestle a bull while singing songs
to a royal panda bear for his amusement, then stop the joker
from destroying gotham cause batman was being tortured by evil
koalas.

wierd………….
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| IM A FIRIN MAH LAZOR BLAAAAAAAAAAARGHH!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯\
last edited on July 14, 2011 5:02PM
Scribe_Drizz at 8:06AM, Nov. 30, 2008
(online)
I had a pretty strange one night before last:

I was in a little cottage and dressed in a flamingo costume. I was baking cakes, sewing and dusting at the same time because I had six arms. I don't know why I wasn't bothered by having six arms, but the peacock feather duster was pretty sweet. I heard a noise and went outside to see what it was.

Outside turned out to be my grandmother's back yard. I had come out of her doghouse. Two of my old supervisors from like four years ago were attaching a giant antenna onto my doghouse roof. I smile at both of them and ask, “What's going on?” They tell me nothing much, just a little weather surveillance. The antenna produces giant bubbles that seem to be filled with shrimp or brains. I'm told to leave the house for safety reasons until it can be sorted out.

I run until I see flashing neon lights. There's a club. Half bowling alley, half burlesque stripping. It's pretty fun and the food smells good. Only the bowling is really slow because every 15 minutes, a stage comes down from the ceiling and covers up all the lanes. Nobody seems to mind. During the second show, someone stole all of the bowling balls. Everyone races out to catch this person who is somehow sprinting away with 200 bowling balls. The thief sends the balls rolling into a pool and escapes. Some people try to fish the balls out with their cars, but it doesn't work. Other people are diving in and picking them up. They start a line to carry the bowling balls back up the hill to the club, but the club won't reopen until all of the balls are returned. One is still missing. I see it in the water. I make a fantastic dive and reach the ball, but it's too heavy for me to make it back to the surface. I see someone else pick it up and swim away. I know I'm drowning, but I don't do anything about it. I float away.

I end up at home on the couch. My husband's there. He asks where I've been and why the flamingo is ruined. I tell him about the shrimp antenna. We try to reverse engineer one, but all that comes out is a nasty, green phlegm.

Then I woke up.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:24PM
krisikas at 10:44AM, Nov. 30, 2008
(offline)
Amm… Okay.. I was walking through the bridge with a girl, I triped, and screaming terribly splashed on the highway.Then Im in spirit form and I realize that I went in past and Im 1min. Before my death.I see myself falling and try to catch the body, but it just goes through me(couz Im just a spirit) and splashes on the highway again.Then I turn and see myself nearby on the side on the highway and the one on the sideway yells at me (spirit form), blaiming that I didnt cought myself on purpose, I try to explain to him that I did my best, but the yelling is so loud I cant even hear myself.Then I can feel my head exploding and wake up.

Pretty wierd eh? :DDDDD
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:22PM
Ozoneocean at 1:42PM, Nov. 30, 2008
(online)
Scribe_Drizz That was epic!!! :)

I had a dream last night… I was getting delightfully erotic with a series a willing, wonderful women. -not all the way mind you, just leading up to it. So it was extremely sexy, but clothes just on sort of sexy, just safe enough for prime time viewing sexy, mostly. And the best thing was that I had control over the dream…

But I was slightly dissatisfied and kept changing the women. And just before I was about to get seriously sexy with the last one, who I really liked, I sort of felt “nope, I don't want to do this with a dream person. That's enough” And then I forced myself to wake up!

Gahhh! very strange…
HippieVan at 6:12PM, Nov. 30, 2008
(online)
The other night I was having a hard time falling asleep because I was thinking about bad stuff, so I decided to try to blast out my thoughts with music.
Soon after I fell asleep and dreamed that loud music kept playing wherever I went and wouldn't stop. So I found our stereo and started trying to shut it off, but no matter what buttons I pressed, including the off button, I couldn't get the music to go away. I tried to take the record off, but realized that it was spinning without one. I started getting really panicky and woke up to realize I had fallen asleep without turning off my mp3 player.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM
herio at 12:47AM, Dec. 1, 2008
(online)
ozoneocean
SeriousQuiche
Why are zombie dreams always so unfortunate?? I want a zombie dream where we win!…and the zombies are filled with candy…
Zombies should be filled with maggots and poop, that way if you bash them over the head you get covered in it and I can sit back and laugh, and laugh, and laugh, and laugh…
i dont mind the fallout 3 zombies there nice unless they go crazy

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
angel_of_darkness at 3:12PM, Dec. 22, 2008
(online)
Once, I dreamed about my old elementary school and all the faculty members were acting weird. At the end of the day, they wouldn't let me leave the school, and suddenly water rose from the ground and I drowned…..which is strange because I knew how to swim when I actually had the dream.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:52AM
CharleyHorse at 6:06PM, Dec. 22, 2008
(offline)
The weirdest dream I ever had? Okaaaaaay . . . I'm in the sail area of my submarine along with several of my fellow enlisted men standing lookout watch. Sometimes the captain is with us and sometimes it is a lesser officer.

So we are standing topside watch looking at the rather rough waters of the roiled ocean surface as it rocks and pitches the surging vessel which is plowing through the waters. Then we hear that something is wrong somewhere inside the sub and it is trying to go down. Immediately thereafter, the topside phone system goes out and so the officer . . . let's say the captain . . . orders one of us to go down the ladder to see what is happening. The first enlisted man does so and then climbs the ladder again to report. Meanwhile the sub is running lower in the water.

A few minutes later another enlisted man is sent down the ladder to get another situation report. Each time he returns to the sail, the sub is just that much lower in the water.

Then it is MY turn to go down the ladder as the water is lapping around that open hatch. Down I go and then three quarters of the way down the LONG, LONG ladder the ocean finally begins pouring into the submarine. After a moment of weighing duty against survival I begin climbing the ladder against an increasingly heavy flood of green, salty water, and the light is decreasing as I struggle against the cold sea.

Then I wake up.

Boo!

What brings some sanity to this is that I was on submarines and during damage control training on base, I was placed inside a mockup of a ship's compartment complete with realistic piping. There was two levels to this mockup and a ladder leading up to a closed hatch. So we are inside this lower compartment when the pipes spring leaks.

Our job was to take our brand new damage control knowledge and plug the leaks before the compartment filled with water. However, as we learned the theory of damage control only an hour before the actual test we sucked at real damage control methodology. The cold, green water was quickly up to our knees and then up to our chests, and then we are treading water and FINALLY we were given the command, via ceiling mike, to climb the ladder and open the hatch.

What we did not know was that the hatch was rigged to a huge water tank and the moment it opened and latched into place the tank released its contents on us so that we saw water flood through the hatch while we climbed up the ladder.

It wasn't until this year, however, that I finally linked the damage control training/simulation to the nightmare of the submarine sinking, a nightmare that I have endured about once every two or three months for the last twenty-eight or so years. Mystery solved!

PS: Since linking the damage control simulation to the nightmare, I haven't had the terrible dream again.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:40AM
Senshuu at 6:35PM, Dec. 22, 2008
(offline)
Most of my dreams make no sense.

I once dreamed I beat the shit out of my mom. And I mean REALLY beat the shit out of her. It was surprisingly realistic, too. I usually don't have dreams relating to any sense of reality except doing mundane things.

On another note, I've had a few short cinematic dreams, usually not notable except that they were cinematic, and suffered a lot from sleep paralysis the other summer.
:D
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:27PM
JoeL_CQB at 7:06PM, Dec. 22, 2008
(online)
i had a weird dream once where I killed somebody and had some crazy adventure hiding the body.

apparently the same night, one of my housemates had a dream where he had this dog, and they were looking for a dead body.

my other housemate didn't have a dream at all. So when we were telling each other our dreams, my house mate was like “so if you put 2 and 2 together, you're going to kill marcos, and i'm going to have to find his body.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:10PM
Croi Dhubh at 10:26PM, Dec. 22, 2008
(offline)
I've had some weird dreams…mostly very violent, very bloody, and very detailed. Most of them I've turned into stories.

Oddly enough, they happen a hell of a lot
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:55AM
kyupol at 12:33PM, Dec. 23, 2008
(online)
I dreamt of getting my ass kicked by 5 guys. As I was lying on the ground I wondered why I'm not bloody or with broken bones and completely immobile.

I realized its a dream.

Upon that realization, I got back right away on my feet and beat em all up like I'm Jackie Chan or something.

Damn fight dreams. I ALWAYS dream of getting involved in a fight. Its not recurring but its always a different scenario in where I HAVE TO fight. Gunfight? Street fight? Middle ages sword fight? Ninja fight? MMA fight? Girl fight (yeah I dreamt one time I'm a girl)?

Maybe I should do a comic called “FIGHT” cuz I always dream about getting involved in a fight.

But nah. That title is already taken by mlai. :)

Anyway this post reminds me of…

I want you to hit me as hard as you can lol!

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
Croi Dhubh at 7:55PM, Dec. 23, 2008
(offline)
I've had nightmares of no matter how many times I shoot some piece of shit, he won't go down or he shoots faster than I can…
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:55AM
Aurora Moon at 9:33AM, Dec. 24, 2008
(offline)
This morning I had one weerrriddd Christmas-related dream.

Basically I dreamt that I was traveling with my family to visit other family members on Christmas. basically against my will, since how I always hate traveling long distances just to visit random relatives.
Then for some reason, we all choose to stay at my brother's house for the night even though he lives in the same city as I do, and I could had just gone home to my own house.
That's when Santa comes though the chimmey even though we're not asleep at all. at first all the younger kids are happy, etc. But all of a sudden he starts attacking people for no good reason! That's when I realize that Santa's actually some kind of zombie. upon that realization I couldn't help but think: “So that's how the bastard stayed alive for so long–he was actually undead!”
So I just took an fireplace poker, and stabbed him in the head with it.
But instead of seeing me as the hero, my family became upset with me. They were all like: “You killed Santa claus! what kind of evil freak would do that?!”
my response was something along the lines of: “But…he was a zombie! He was attacking people!”
But they were still upset with me, even the relatives who had gotten bitten by Santa and therefore would become infected. They said that I would then have to “save Christmas”, by becoming the next Santa. Which meant that I not only would have to deliver a whole crap load of presents in one night, but permanently stay at the north pole.
So naturally, my response was: “You know… it's not the end of the world if it means death of X-mas as we know it. Why not just celebrate Yule and give each other Yule gifts instead? it's basically the same that way anyway. And really, who needs Santa for that?”

Before I could get an answer from my family in the dream, I woke up. heh, I guess I don't have much of a Christmas spirit as I thought I did…
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM
kyupol at 9:51AM, Dec. 24, 2008
(online)
Aurora Moon
This morning I had one weerrriddd Christmas-related dream.

Basically I dreamt that I was traveling with my family to visit other family members on Christmas. basically against my will, since how I always hate traveling long distances just to visit random relatives.
Then for some reason, we all choose to stay at my brother's house for the night even though he lives in the same city as I do, and I could had just gone home to my own house.
That's when Santa comes though the chimmey even though we're not asleep at all. at first all the younger kids are happy, etc. But all of a sudden he starts attacking people for no good reason! That's when I realize that Santa's actually some kind of zombie. upon that realization I couldn't help but think: “So that's how the bastard stayed alive for so long–he was actually undead!”
So I just took an fireplace poker, and stabbed him in the head with it.
But instead of seeing me as the hero, my family became upset with me. They were all like: “You killed Santa claus! what kind of evil freak would do that?!”
my response was something along the lines of: “But…he was a zombie! He was attacking people!”
But they were still upset with me, even the relatives who had gotten bitten by Santa and therefore would become infected. They said that I would then have to “save Christmas”, by becoming the next Santa. Which meant that I not only would have to deliver a whole crap load of presents in one night, but permanently stay at the north pole.
So naturally, my response was: “You know… it's not the end of the world if it means death of X-mas as we know it. Why not just celebrate Yule and give each other Yule gifts instead? it's basically the same that way anyway. And really, who needs Santa for that?”

Before I could get an answer from my family in the dream, I woke up. heh, I guess I don't have much of a Christmas spirit as I thought I did…

OMG THEY KILLED KENNY… ERRR… I MEAN, SANTA CLAUS!!!

YOU BASTARD!!!

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon