picosux224 at 9:39PM, March 12, 2015
(offline)
Pico:(a hero?)uh sure why not?
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
shadowbladeXIII at 8:55AM, March 13, 2015
(online)
MB: great! thanks man
Mia: what about me?
MB: I need you to run me a favor. I need you to let me know when Kenneth arrives?
Mia; what for?
MB: he has some…things to look at.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 1:14PM, March 13, 2015
(offline)
Mia:right.
Pico:lets go already the sooner we get this done the better.
shadowbladeXIII at 2:00PM, March 13, 2015
(online)
MB: alright. let's head on down there.
*with that he nodded to Pico and they began thier decent down the tower till they were outside*
MB: I believe it was this way…
picosux224 at 4:44PM, March 13, 2015
(offline)
Dark Pico:(just try not to get ticked off)
Pico:(yeah yeah i know)
shadowbladeXIII at 5:36PM, March 13, 2015
(online)
MB:*starts making his way towards the location* now remember he's not to be understimated.
picosux224 at 7:31PM, March 13, 2015
(offline)
Pico:right we don't know what else he could be capable of.
shadowbladeXIII at 9:52PM, March 13, 2015
(online)
MB: that and according to the file he's good with mind games so don't let him in if he starts playing. *sees the crowed in the distance* alright we're almost there. Any other questions?
picosux224 at 4:53AM, March 14, 2015
(offline)
Pico:well…what does he gain by targeting Zot in the first place?
shadowbladeXIII at 5:37AM, March 14, 2015
(online)
MB: that part I have no clue. but if he has come to aknowledge us as something to him, well as silly as it sounds, im flattered.
picosux224 at 2:43PM, March 14, 2015
(offline)
Pico:…of course you would think it would be honour to have a powerfull psychotic enemy…whatever*his eyes then glowed yellow*
Dark Pico:lets do this already.
shadowbladeXIII at 3:24PM, March 14, 2015
(online)
MB:Right. *approaces the area* Nice. great job on holding onto him. I take it you and your whole unit is ok?
SnowTheHedgehog at 5:49PM, March 14, 2015
(online)
Nice: They're alright, except for their incurable idiocy. But that's been previously there. As for me, I shall see about submitting the claim for damages against Zot because of my irrevocably lost brain cells after hours. Oh, and the deferred stage prop for a children's learning program over here *points at Jon* needs a new parade plastic bag.
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
picosux224 at 6:32PM, March 14, 2015
(offline)
*hearing this causes Dark Pico to blink*
Dark Pico:(what the hell?)
shadowbladeXIII at 8:16PM, March 14, 2015
(online)
MB: ha ha ha…oh Nice. don't ever change. *looks to Pico with a look that says I'll explain later* anyway good job everyone.*turns to Rheimheim* and you! don't you know its not nice to drop in unexpected? at least write us or something in advanced when you do this!(he's over a centurty and a hald old and thinks just cause he shaved roughly a dozen decades off he can do what he wants? what an asshole. you'd think he'd have more modesty or somthing.) Anyway I've been told you've come all this way to talk. So, what do want to talk about?
SnowTheHedgehog at 11:51AM, March 15, 2015
(online)
Rheinheim: *indicates a bow towards both Pico and Morphblade* Rright, my most sincere apologies. I yet have to get used to ze fact ze old saying “Penshionists have no time to be nice” does not apply to me anymore. *looks at Nice* Captain, do I have permishion to lower my arms?
Nice: *looks over at Morphblade who responds with a nod, and back at the professor* … Yeeeaaaano. You're going to have to get that permission somewhere else. Gentleboys, our work here is done. Try not to shoot anybody when you stow away those boomsticks of yours. We're heading back to the barracks. *addressing Morphblade again* I trust you got… I hope you got this. Should you need my help, go ask someone else.
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
picosux224 at 2:11PM, March 15, 2015
(offline)
*Dark Pico switched back with regular Pico*Pico:he'll be fine you did a great job.(i better be on my guard though.)
last edited on March 15, 2015 2:16PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:43PM, March 15, 2015
(online)
MB: right. so… im here now and so are you. Mind if I ask what brought the action to come impulsively do so and make this move?
SnowTheHedgehog at 8:07AM, March 16, 2015
(online)
Rheinheim: *gives Morphblade a look of disapproval* You dare to talk at me about politeness and zen fail to intrroduce me to your frriend? Is a little prrofeshionalism asking too much? *shakes his head, arms still raised; the bowler on his curls nods back and forth with the motion* Well, you are in luck. *to Pico* Zough you prrobably don't know me personally, Mr. Stone, I know you verry well. I would give you my hand, but you see my prredicament. How is my good colleague Docter Light doing? He will most likely not rremember - it was a good while ago - I ordered some robotic parts frrom him, including but not excluding an Inline-Two Cylinder Compressor functioning as lungs. *shows another one of his weirdly geniune smiles* Everry piece was of ze highest quality, ze likes I haven't seen in a while. I tip my hat towards your fazzer… *actually does so, then frowns for a millisecond as though he realized he stepped into something* … hh, adoptive fazzer of course, my apologies.
picosux224 at 12:22PM, March 16, 2015
(offline)
Pico:(that reminds me i should really give Dr.Light a call he and Roll must be worried sick.)i uh don't really know as of late…id ask how you got my name but then im afraid the answer has to do with him…or the paper…no need to apologize after all i always considered him to be my grandfather though he always called me son.Dark Pico:(i don't like being nice to this looney)Pico:(well too bad)
last edited on March 16, 2015 1:03PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 5:29PM, March 16, 2015
(online)
Rheinheim: *nods* I always said it: Frriends are interchangeable, but parrent figures are just as invaluabl' as ze rreal family. Talking about, my best wishes to your lovely wife, and Bio and Demonic Pico. *turns to Morphblade* Anyway, on to business, shall ve? Ze rreason for my visit is simple: I prromised ze people of Zot ze chance to prrove zemselves for ze new world. And I keep my prromises. Also, about zese arms of mine… *still keeping them up, it's become clear over the past minutes he's struggling to continue so*
shadowbladeXIII at 5:53PM, March 16, 2015
(online)
MB: yehaaaa noooo… I don't trust you to take them down, and uh you aren't going anywhere. These people aready know what's up with you. They already know. They know of the Vemon which you spew, of what you did, what you've been apart of and what you are going to do to them at the end of it. They have been to hell and back and came here to build a life for themselves and build a better tomorrow for all. They've seen enough shit to know what is what and they fight to the very end and to defend what they have. They do not need to follow orders of a man who parades around with his super powered pet Frankenstien monsters, derranged experiments, and who believes he's a god among men cause he cheated death for the time being. So unless you want to talk about somehting else, drink some tea, and or surrender while your here then by all means, stay. if not, then kindly get off of my lawn,*eyes to pico* his lawn, and the lawn of those who inhabit this tower and go home.
picosux224 at 6:18PM, March 16, 2015
(offline)
Pico:(h-he knew about you guys and that im married?)Bio:( don't let him get to you.)Dark Pico:(the sooner he leaves the better.)
last edited on March 16, 2015 7:06PM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:01PM, March 16, 2015
(online)
MB:*looks in the corner of his eye at pico*(he's neverous. I can see it.)*looks back at the professor* (he doesn't know yet but I do. I know how he's been getting that info. and I might be getting a bit more if everything plays out how I wanted it to. look at him, thinking he's this all won. there is always a price for everything. …wow those last few sentences kind of conradicted itself…wonder if he'll pick that apart? likely will. probably try to make an ass of me too. Im used to it by now. I know what I am. who I am. At this point what else can I do? there's no taking back words even when you debate if he wants this or not. the only thing that could rectify this if one of those 3 choose to do something. but I doubt it. I can already see his lips getting ready to formualte somehting. how will he start? laughter? an insult? just by saying the word“fine”? patience…see where it goes.)
SnowTheHedgehog at 7:52AM, March 17, 2015
(online)
Rheinheim: *sighs and puts his hands together above his head, to have one heavily trembling arm support the other* (Ich habe es zwar schon lange aufgegeben, von den Leuten zu erwarten, dass sie verstehen… Aber verdammt nochmal…) And you know zat? You know ze zoughts and desires of everryone at zis tower? Speaking for a brroad mass is a dangerrous zing, Morphblade. Mr. Stone, *he turns to Pico* do you value your frreedom of decision? Zis man rright here is trrying to take zat well founded rright frrom you. Because he zinks he knows what is best. Here I am, offerring to dam ze meaningless bloodshed, and vat is his rreaction? Tell me, what would your rreaction be if you only just now found out your wife dearrest has been a prrofessional mass murderrer before she found rrefuge at Zot? I am positive zat it would not minder your love for each ozzer - or at least your love towards her *he adds under his breath* - but wouldn't you wish you had known zis before? Morphblade, is zis tower rright zere, is it not by your given definishion, a place of second chances? Zis definishion does not exclude it to be a place for some to wait for zeir second chance. And if some see zat second chance in me, can you honestly take zat frrom zem wiz a clear conshience? Is zat vat ze grreat leader would have done which you are trrying to impersonate? Is zat ze posishion zis facility is taking? “Everryone deserves a second chance as long as it us - and only us - who prrovide it”? *shakes his head* Zat seems mighty self-contrradicting and egoistic. I know ze place you are in rright now. Ze prressure of zousands of people, expecting you to make ze rright calls. I have found zat it is always ze best to be honest to your people. To wizhold nozzing frrom zem. Zey are all part of one enormous mashinerry, yet everry single gear wants to feel speshial. You can achieve zat by giving zem ze little decishions. How ze shifts should be divided. Vat foods zey want to see in ze cantina. Vat holiday zey would rrazer have: Easter or Halloween. Who zey want to serve. *aches a little and raises his arms further after they've continuously sunken to almost rest on his bowler* Not to forget, vat do you have to lose? If you're rright about vat your people zink about me, zen ze only rresult of zis would be me gaining nozzing but two verry sore arms here… Let me tell you zomezing. Look inside my plane. On ze dashboard, you will find a small rremote wiz a single, simple black button. Take it, and ze moment you zink my influence of standing rright here is harmful, you push ze button, and you will be able to bury my remains in a foxglove instantaneously, and it will all be over. I give my life in your hands. One unarmed man versus hundrreds of people. Do you see ze danger for your employees in zis? If so, prray tell, because I don't.
last edited on March 17, 2015 7:58AM
shadowbladeXIII at 10:10AM, March 17, 2015
(online)
MB: Men?*looks over to him, over himself to Pico, the tower and back* All the men I see are in there.*gestures to pico* and over there. Men who are willing to do what others aren't to better our world.*reached into his coat and pulls out what apears to be a few folding
chairs and opens each one giving an option for him, Pico and their “guest” to sit* I admit my current postion is strenous, but then again what isn't? a little bit of stress can get things accomplished. Now im flattered that you think us as special, but if we're going to bring people into this we might as well bring the ones that weren't offered this deal. You know, the ones that are just as uniqe and specal as us, that that had thier hopes, dreams and livelyhoods cut short, because you wanted to be pretty again?
last edited on March 17, 2015 11:03AM
picosux224 at 11:21AM, March 17, 2015
(offline)
*Pico was now in rage*Pico:how dare you!*he stood up aura expanding around his body as he walked up to their “guest”*first of all don't you ever talk about my wife like that secondly if you think what your saying is right you are dead wrong.and third..freedom? Morph and Shadowblade gave me all the freedom in the world all they ask is that i do my fair share so don't you dare feed me that bullshit.*his eyes then glowed yellow*by the way i was feeling sorry for you but now…i could care less.*anger gone Pico walked back to his chair and sat down*Dark Pico:(huh i didn't think he had it in him…Bio you owe me fifty bucks.)
last edited on March 17, 2015 11:32AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:28PM, March 17, 2015
(online)
MB: easy Pico.*sits down in his own chair* That's just the info he got spying on us, mixed with his PHD trying to get under your skin and see what nerves he can strike. Besides you have a right to get mad at a criminal such as him. (Or…would it be war criminal? I dunno. your old.) that being said, let me ask you something. what even makes you interested in speaking to those in the tower?
last edited on March 17, 2015 8:29PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 2:15PM, March 19, 2015
(online)
Rheinheim: *smiles even wider now and sits down on his respective chair and laughs a bit* Ohh, ze youz… I still rremember vat it was like. So energetic, so spontaneous, so… gullible. *cracks a sick grin at Pico for a moment* You rreally never knew to begin wiz, did you? *he slowly turns to Morphblade, and his smile fades as he continues* Zere was never meant to be bloodshed inside ze tower. Ze cities, sure, I take all ze rresponsibility for zat. After all, ze best time to hit your enemy is when he has his back turned at you. War is only ze prreliminarry round for ze negoshiashions. My hybrrid's mission in ze tower however… did not go according to plan. Only ze most limited amount of people can be prrepared for ze new world. Ze DNA pool is overbrrimming wiz filz and must be cleaned zoroughly to prrovide a good start for ze next generation of humans and mobians. Nonezeless, I sense potenshial in Zot. Ze conglomerrashion of people at your tower are all somezing else. All unique and above averrage. I zink boz ze worst and ze best DNA is to be found zere. *frowns* No one was supposed to be killed. *he looks at them both with sincerety and even… regret?* I always was so prroud of Cynzia. She was like my late wife, may ze Gods rrest her soul. She was closer, even. *shakes his head* And on zis one day… zat one night, she failed completely. She did not accomplish her mission. She disrregarded my orders and openly attacked your men. I will take rresponsibility for zat; I must. And I hope you are trreating her well for ze time being.
picosux224 at 4:10PM, March 19, 2015
(offline)
Pico:*Pico was glaring at the mad doctor*…i guess you could say that.(evil jerk.)
last edited on March 19, 2015 4:14PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon