Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Drunk Duck is at Blue Sky and Mastodon
Tantz_Aerine at 11:18PM, Sept. 18, 2023
(online)
Thanks to Emma Clare of the awesome Emevsa Comics, DD is now at Blue Sky as well! You'll find us here https://bsky.app/profile/theduckwebcomics.bsky.social

As always, we follow back so if you're there, give us a follow.

I'm trying to get back in the saddle on working with DD's social media, so please don't groan and point at how I haven't been doing my bit at Mastodon. I promise you I will, so uh, yeah, we're at Blue Sky, and we're still at Mastodon too :D And if Twitter gets X'ed, then we'll definitely be there. No payment to zombie bird, etc.

Tantz_Aerine wrote:
Since twitter is imploding and it's migration season, DD has also migrated to mastodon. You'll find us here so come on, if you're on mastodon, follow. We follow back. Goes without say that all events happening on twitter will also happen on Mastodon, probably at a latency for now unless there's magic Em can do. XD
(added by Ozoneocean)
last edited on Sept. 22, 2023 4:38AM
lothar at 11:51PM, Sept. 18, 2023
(offline)
This is the first time I've ever heard of blue sky…. Except for, like, the actual blue sky of the Earth
J_Scarbrough at 8:31AM, Sept. 19, 2023
(offline)
lothar wrote:
This is the first time I've ever heard of blue sky…. Except for, like, the actual blue sky of the Earth

Or the studio that produced the ICE AGE movies that Disney, of course, recently bought out and ruined.

Joseph Scarbrough
YouTube :: Facebook :: Instagram
GreenJacobs at 5:59AM, Sept. 26, 2023
(offline)
Hello, can I ask a question?
Othosmops at 8:12AM, Sept. 26, 2023
(offline)
GreenJacobs wrote:

Speak up!
Ozoneocean at 5:12PM, Sept. 26, 2023
(online)
GreenJacobs wrote:
It's about something spammy right? XD
How much can a spam, spam, if it spams over voip?
Othosmops at 3:14AM, Sept. 27, 2023
(offline)
Here's a DD award 2023 notice … on Mastodon…

… and btw I learned that you need to shorten those @ucking Mastodon links in order to make them usable. 🙄
last edited on Sept. 27, 2023 4:40AM
Andreas_Helixfinger at 4:38AM, Nov. 30, 2023
(offline)
So. Any Duck on Bluesky who can share their knowledge if the plattform is any good? I haven't joined yet. But I'm considering it.
Ironscarf at 4:12AM, Dec. 2, 2023
(offline)
Andreas_Helixfinger wrote:
So. Any Duck on Bluesky who can share their knowledge if the plattform is any good? I haven't joined yet. But I'm considering it.

It very like Twitter was before the apocalypse, so no endless death game between waring tribes of mutants and lifelike androids for the amusement of an evil overlord. It's still in closed beta though, so who knows what it will become. I haven't used it much yet so I can't comment on engagement.

I have a couple of spare activation codes so drop me a PQ if you want to try it.
Ironscarf at 3:13PM, Feb. 6, 2024
(offline)
Bluesky is now open to join without the need for an invite code so go ahead, what's holding you back? Aside from your pathological hatred of social media I mean?
Emma_Xross at 12:10AM, April 6, 2024
(offline)
I really like Bluesky for its chill vibe, but it’s also pretty small still. There’s a lot of great artists on there, also it’s a great place to follow Neil Gaiman if you’re a fan of his because he posts there and interacts with people like, a lot. Most of my feed is a mix of Neil Gaiman, Mara Wilson and George Takei interspersed with cool art.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon