I like this Idea.
Thank you ^.^

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
ParkerFarker at 10:47PM, Sept. 2, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
crocty
ParkerFarker
might I suggest, if another monster mash happens (which I'd quite like to see), that instead when a person turns into a zombie, that person represents like 20 zombies or… I dunno, it's just the zombies I think of aren't powerful, a werewolf or vampire could whoop a zombie's arse any old day. Or maybe even a completely different monster.
Ninjas vs Pirates vs Cyborgs
That would work, they're all pretty evenly matched.
Except pirates of course, ninjas would kill them so bad.
I'm a Gunslinger. We are the evolution of pirates. Pirates go to Cowboys which go to Camandos which goes to Gunslingers.

Will anyway I'm going with Topsy Turvy theme. You see the shipping people messed up an order. This slip up sent the townies the gun shipment ment for the mafia and the shipment of first aid kits, survail guides, and how to be a detective for dummies book to the mafia. This slip up gives an extra kill role to all townie roles and gives an extra townie ablitiy((Vet, Vig, Med and Det)) to all mafia :D.

The fun thing is you can use both powers at once! So Medics can kill and save lives, Regular mafia could protect and kill. A giant headache you say?! Only for me folks. You all get the injoyment of fast, super power pacted game.

It does sound cool. I'd quite like to play it… after I win the GM election for myself!

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Niccea at 7:00AM, Sept. 3, 2009
(offline)

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
This slip up sent the townies the gun shipment ment for the mafia
^.^ One problem is that all the townies are usually packing anyways. Just because of the Ag's gun shop. Maybe it was an instruction manual on how to actually use a gun that ended up with the townies?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Niccea at 4:06PM, Sept. 3, 2009
(offline)
I'm getting sick and tired of humorman being a trolling a-hole. I move to have him banned from further mafia game. He hasn't been sporting for many games and his performance as GM this game has been worse than pitiful.
Product Placement at 6:00PM, Sept. 3, 2009
(online)
Humormans performance as a GM is nothing short of trolling. I second the move to have him permabanned.

And look. I didn't even use the image of Scruffy the janitor. That's how serious I am.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:52PM, Sept. 3, 2009
(online)
Niccea
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
This slip up sent the townies the gun shipment ment for the mafia
^.^ One problem is that all the townies are usually packing anyways. Just because of the Ag's gun shop. Maybe it was an instruction manual on how to actually use a gun that ended up with the townies?
Yes but no one seem to use them in the open. But now that EVERYONE has one they will :D

crocty at 11:57PM, Sept. 3, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
I'm getting sick and tired of humorman being a trolling a-hole. I move to have him banned from further mafia game. He hasn't been sporting for many games and his performance as GM this game has been worse than pitiful.
Yes.
I'm quite surprised it's taken this long, but yes, permabanning of humurmun please.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Product Placement at 7:21AM, Sept. 4, 2009
(online)
crocty
I'm quite surprised it's taken this long, but yes, permabanning of humurmun please.
Well, I wanted to slap him with a Permabann sticker a while ago, when I kicked him out of my game but Ozone insisted that I'd give him another chance.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 9:37AM, Sept. 4, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
crocty
Well, I wanted to slap him with a Permabann sticker a while ago, when I kicked him out of my game but Ozone insisted that I'd give him another chance.
We gave him another chance 12 times. I think he is out of them. He started acting up in game 4. The only game where he was somewhat untroll was 10.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 12:54AM, Sept. 5, 2009
(online)
Niccea
Product Placement
crocty
We gave him another chance 12 times. I think he is out of them. He started acting up in game 4. The only game where he was somewhat untroll was 10.
Yeah but that was the same game where nothing happen((your words -.- ))

Salsa at 8:04PM, Sept. 7, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Salsa
PP has good luck and he's from Iceland.
I think that you're confusing my country with Ireland there.

At least this is the first time I've ever heard the phrase: Luck of the Icelander. ^^
Haha! What I meant was you're lucky and from a pretty cool country.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Product Placement at 8:56PM, Sept. 7, 2009
(online)
Salsa
Iceland = cool country.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Product Placement at 4:40PM, Sept. 8, 2009
(online)
On more serious matter. Humorman has been officially banned from Drunk Duck Mafia.

He's forbidden to post in the next sign up thread and any future game threads. If he ignores this ban the admins will step in.

As for the reasons behind this ban, because of the resent discussion on this thread I decided to take the initiative and collected the names of all those who wished to see him off. Their names were included on a list that I sent to Ozoneocean wishing that he'd be permanently banned from the game.

Ozoneocean has now given his blessing on the matter and he or Skoolmunkee will slap a temporary ban on humorman's account should he violate this ban.

Later on, should humorman wish to return, we can open a debate of letting him in again to see if he can play the game in a more productive way.

I'll understand if anyone will think that I'm being over-manipulative for spearheading this movement but I will take full responsibility for it.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 4:41PM, Sept. 8, 2009
(offline)
On a lighter note:

Narrative Contest News

Ok I made the Ballots so I don't have to keep track of so many votes for different things.

I also put in a write in option for people to make last minute suggestions (there will be a run off in case of ties or write ins).

The Poll is here.

I will take votes until the beginning of the next game since this is a serious matter.
Exzachly at 4:23AM, Sept. 13, 2009
(online)
Niccea
Ochi: Ozone for ~mystical charisma~,
Crocty for tactical intelligence and my own survival,
Harkovast for unlynchability,
Kitty or Rokulily for good fortune.
But then there's Hakoshen, Product Placement, Aghammer, Exzachly, Parker…it's impossible to choose just three or four… -implodes-
Hey, I got an honorable mention! That was sweet, especially when I was ridiculously difficult with you when you were mayor and I a rookie.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
Niccea at 11:21AM, Sept. 13, 2009
(offline)
Exzachly
Niccea
Ochi: Ozone for ~mystical charisma~,
Crocty for tactical intelligence and my own survival,
Harkovast for unlynchability,
Kitty or Rokulily for good fortune.
But then there's Hakoshen, Product Placement, Aghammer, Exzachly, Parker…it's impossible to choose just three or four… -implodes-
Hey, I got an honorable mention! That was sweet, especially when I was ridiculously difficult with you when you were mayor and I a rookie.
Those were Ochi's picks.
Salsa at 1:36PM, Sept. 13, 2009
(offline)
I have an idea for a game similar to the fantasy theme game I did. The major changes are getting rid of the Lynch switch (I don't think any one liked the fact the mafia had that power) and since the theme for this game has fighters, bombers, and a bunch of other aircraft types, I was going to add a thing where everyone had a chance to eject (it's either all or none, if it was only roles, then that would take alot of the guess work out of it). Roles would have more of a chance than non-roles, I think 10% to 25% for the townies and 25% to 33% for roles would be good. Any yes, no, yes, but needs ?
RAGE!
Exzachly at 9:19PM, Sept. 13, 2009
(online)
Niccea
Those were Ochi's picks.
Ah, that makes more sense. I'm smart sometimes.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
D_Dude at 10:25AM, Sept. 14, 2009
(online)
Salsa
I have an idea for a game similar to the fantasy theme game I did. The major changes are getting rid of the Lynch switch (I don't think any one liked the fact the mafia had that power) and since the theme for this game has fighters, bombers, and a bunch of other aircraft types, I was going to add a thing where everyone had a chance to eject (it's either all or none, if it was only roles, then that would take alot of the guess work out of it). Roles would have more of a chance than non-roles, I think 10% to 25% for the townies and 25% to 33% for roles would be good. Any yes, no, yes, but needs ?

Eject as in spontaneously dying? Or did I misunderstand that one?
FEAR THE BADGER!
It's not overkill if you don't hit him.
Sir! We are surrounded! … Good. Then we can charge in EVERY direction.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
Salsa at 11:15AM, Sept. 14, 2009
(offline)
D_Dude
Salsa

no eject as in getting the f*%& out after having your plane flambed. The percentages are your chances of making it back to base alive.
RAGE!
D_Dude at 11:34AM, Sept. 14, 2009
(online)
Salsa
D_Dude
Salsa
no eject as in getting the f*%& out after having your plane flambed. The percentages are your chances of making it back to base alive.

Got'cha
FEAR THE BADGER!
It's not overkill if you don't hit him.
Sir! We are surrounded! … Good. Then we can charge in EVERY direction.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
Niccea at 1:08PM, Sept. 14, 2009
(offline)
I have an interesting idea. I'm going to call it Mystery Mafia.

So here are the conditions for it:

The hidden paranoid (we have heard of this one before. The paranoid is only told that he/she is a townie. Makes him/her a real landmine)

Roles given after mayor elections (I just think this would be something interesting. It will be a grab bag on the mayor/pardoner's real roles. If both are mafia, it is just the luck of the draw.)
Salsa at 7:13PM, Sept. 14, 2009
(offline)
Niccea

The hidden paranoid (we have heard of this one before. The paranoid is only told that he/she is a townie. Makes him/her a real landmine)

Roles given after mayor elections (I just think this would be something interesting. It will be a grab bag on the mayor/pardoner's real roles. If both are mafia, it is just the luck of the draw.)
Cool. I get the feeling this has been suggested before.
RAGE!
Niccea at 1:46PM, Sept. 15, 2009
(offline)
Salsa
Niccea

Cool. I get the feeling this has been suggested before.
Just the paranoid not knowing.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:37PM, Sept. 15, 2009
(online)
Salsa
I liked the lynch switch.

Product Placement at 7:54PM, Sept. 15, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I liked the lynch switch.
It's a neat power but it should only be acceptable if it's replaced with the lynch cancel. If the mafia controls both powers they will essentially be able to stave off the lynch for two consecutive days, giving them three whole nights of free for all.

Picture this example: We have 4 mafia members (godfather who has activated his killing power, two goons and a bomber) but no serial killers. They go guns blazing during the first night and kill 3 townies + plus plants a bomb. Also, another person is killed by the vigilante. Total of 4 townies dead.

One of the mobsters gets found out and is lynched. The mafia uses the lynch switch and kills one of the townies. 5 townies dead.

The following night they go guns blazing again while the bomber plants another bomb. The vigilante kills the suspect. 8 townies dead + 1 mafia. The mafia figures out now who the vigilante is.

The next day another mobster is found out and lynched. Lynch cancel is activated.

The mafia manages to kill the vigilante before he manages to make his kill. 12 townies + 1 mafia. If this was a 20 person game, the remaining players consist of 4 townies and 3 mafia. It's a lost cause by then.

Of course, this example takes into consideration that we manage to solve a clue during the first night, which is rarely the case. The mafia has managed to kill half the town and lost only one member. Then again if one of the mobsters managed to infiltrate the election, we might easily lose the vigilante earlier and thus would still have all members still alive.

It's too much of an edge for them. The mafia should be able to win through guile. Not via endless power usage.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:55PM, Sept. 15, 2009
(online)
Well PP consider that with our new role for office policy the mafia have to be A.) Lucky or B.) Super Skilled to get into office.

Also when was the last time mafia went all out? Never right? Cause I've been wanting to do this for a long time -.-

Whats the win count anyway?

Product Placement at 7:17AM, Sept. 16, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Also when was the last time mafia went all out? Never right?
True but that's because under normal circumstances such practice is dangerous since the town gets flooded with clues, making it that more likely that one of them will be found out. In my scenario they have no reason to be in hiding. As long as the vigilante has been taken care of relatively early in the game, they might as well come forward and gloat about how they're going to win since the town can't do anything to stop them for two whole days.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Niccea at 10:20AM, Sept. 16, 2009
(offline)
Win Count:

1: Townies
2: Townies
3: Mafia
4: Mafia
5: Mafia
6: Townies
7: Agents
8: SuperEgo
9: Explorers
10: Serial Killer
11: Villagers
12: 100% Fatality
13: The Atheist
14: Townies (but the narrative will say that everyone killed humorman instead)
Product Placement at 2:25PM, Sept. 16, 2009
(online)
Niccea
13: The Atheist? (had some trouble sorting it out from the narrative)
You're correct. Sorry if the Narration was confusing. The epilogue was basically that the afterlife that the rebellious spirits created, mimicked their past life so much that they were basically right back were they started.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon