man, i'm so board. what do i do?
Hit someone with it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:59AM
seventy2 at 8:25PM, Nov. 14, 2009
(online)
Cthulhu
Hit someone with it.

wow. i actually wrote that.

my wife just told me she was sleeping over at a friends house. i told her “good, my girlfriend had just asked”

and then she punched me in the face thru the phone.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
Ozoneocean at 9:29PM, Nov. 14, 2009
(online)
lefarce
ps pedophelia and bestiality is always funny right?

RIGHT?!?!

Who said I was joking?

WHO?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:35PM
Lonnehart at 11:09PM, Nov. 14, 2009
(online)
ARGH!!! I really shouldn't have looked at that pizza burger post. I just woke up from a dream where I was eating a large version of McDonald's “McGriddle”… four 2 foot wide pancakes with a 5 pound pork sausage patty topped with a lot of scrambled eggs and lots of bacon in between, all drenched (I'd say “drowned” ) in maple syrup. And with that I had a 30 oz cup of coffee and a large plate of equally drenched (or drowned) ketchuped hash browns. I guess I'll stop ordering breakfast at McDonalds after work for the time being. x_x
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:39PM
Skullbie at 2:56AM, Nov. 15, 2009
(online)
My friend lent my the sims2 plus all the expansions, i know my computer isn't meant for gaming but the LOAD TIMES =_= AGGH
Thankfully the gameplay goes fine, though it freezes every time i try to make a new character :( I wanted to play Lesbo sims. Making houses is really fun though.

He has sims3 but there's no way in hell my computer could run it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:47PM
Aurora Borealis at 8:10AM, Nov. 15, 2009
(online)
Haaaaaa!
50 thousand words reached. Now to just type in however many thousands more to finish the damned thing.

But I must say I'm having fun.

In other news: reading Strangers in Paradise and enjoying it immensely. Halfway through the series.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:08AM
seventy2 at 8:32AM, Nov. 15, 2009
(online)
Skullbie
My friend lent my the sims2 plus all the expansions, i know my computer isn't meant for gaming but the LOAD TIMES =_= AGGH
Thankfully the gameplay goes fine, though it freezes every time i try to make a new character :( I wanted to play Lesbo sims. Making houses is really fun though.

He has sims3 but there's no way in hell my computer could run it.

my wife loves those games. She has an excellent rig, but the load times are still flipin ridiculous. i think it has more to do with the game itself, than the computer. but in your case, it may be a mix between the two.
————

I think my fall back dream, is to run the iditarod. that would be pretty neat huh? I'll be sure to thank DD, when i cross the finish line, dead last.

O.o

Post Script.

Bleach post 186
OH SHIT it was captain Amagai, the whole time!! OH BIGGER SHIT! annoying Nel is espada #3????
facara
lba at 10:45AM, Nov. 15, 2009
(online)
Why is there only 24 hours in a day? why can there not be more like 30. And sleep be optional? Why can't we have these things?

I swear, holidays and breaks from school always end up feeling like more work and stress. Everything is always due right on the same deadline, a day or two before the break begins, so they have just enough time to give you your next assignment before you leave. By the time the first one's done, you're on break and the second set of assignments is due the day you get back. Then you're at home with only half the resources you need to do a decent job. It makes me wonder why we even bother with the breaks sometimes.

edit: I showed one of my female friends that pizza burger and the first words out of her mouth were, “that's fucking disgusting. But you're going to try to eat it anyway, just because you're you.”

She said this just as I was on my way to the grocery store to see if I could find the ingredients for it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:29PM
Ozoneocean at 11:30AM, Nov. 15, 2009
(online)
lba
Why is there only 24 hours in a day? why can there not be more like 30. And sleep be optional? Why can't we have these things?
Tell me about it -______-
lba
She said this just as I was on my way to the grocery store to see if I could find the ingredients for it.
I never picked you for a deviant. >:|
Ochitsukanai at 4:07PM, Nov. 15, 2009
(online)
“So, how much is this?” -slams down candle on register-
“Well, it's normally twelve dollars, but it's fifty percent off, so roughly six dollars.”
"No, it's half off.“
”…Y-yes?“
”HALF!“
”Um, yes.“
”So how much will it BE, then?“
”Roughly six dollars…“
Yeah, that's what I thought." -smug-

I don't really understand how people who don't comprehend half equaling 50% can make a living. What do they do? How did they even manage to avoid learning this?

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Ozoneocean at 4:37PM, Nov. 15, 2009
(online)
Ochitsukanai
I don't really understand how people who don't comprehend half equaling 50% can make a living. What do they do? How did they even manage to avoid learning this?
Part of my theory about a lot of criminals and just generally violent stupid people is based on that: lack of education, ignorance, etc.

Idiots. -_-
Cthulhu at 6:36PM, Nov. 15, 2009
(online)
Aurora Borealis
50 thousand words reached.
Congratulations! Just got 25,049 myself. I figure that as long as I'm on schedule, I'll be able to make it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:59AM
Hakoshen at 8:46PM, Nov. 15, 2009
(offline)
Long story short, I was asked to describe my keyboard, and the first thing to come out of my mouth was “beaten and scarred.”
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Lonnehart at 8:59PM, Nov. 15, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
Long story short, I was asked to describe my keyboard, and the first thing to come out of my mouth was “beaten and scarred.”

At least you didn't mention “sticky”. I'm sure that would've turned a lot of heads…
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:39PM
bravo1102 at 10:39PM, Nov. 15, 2009
(offline)
There are times I hate inspiration. There I was doodling and looking at the pictures of Ozone's growing hussar uniform and *BING!* *pow!*

A comic lept into my crowded brain fully formed. So there I went scribbling getting down every idea and somehow I now have eight notebook pages of script. Last night I grabbed a few pieces of paper and dug out my pencils and I started designing characters and drawing panels.

Scary. I think I now know why an old writer friend was so disappointed that I choose photography of action figures for Go A Viking.

SO that massive groin adductor tear decided to remind me that it occured 20 years ago. So I haven't been walking very well of late. Pain.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
Ozoneocean at 1:56AM, Nov. 16, 2009
(online)
Funny you should mention hussar uniforms…
Apparently my jackets are here now, just held up in customs because of the value. -_-
Rather than go through all the forms, letters and ID crap, I'm paying a customs broker to do it for me. …Then I'll have to pay more money in customs duties when the broker works out how much.

And I still don't even know if the jackets are any good at all. And Yet I pay and pay for them.

It's funny.
In a way. -_-

——————–

My main keyboard is pretty clean, just a nice plain aluminium Apple keyboard, the numeric kind, wired. -Gives me more buttons for games.
My other keyboard is the teeny aluminium Apple wireless buletooth kind.

My keyboard at work is an old Acer thing. Old and yellowed with age. I think the other guys in the office (who were there before me), swiped all the “good” ones for themselves and left my comp with the ugly one. Which is fine by me since, like my Mac ones the old style Acer keyboard is nice and narrow and doesn't take up much room, unlike most big fat keyboards these days, especially Microsoft brand ones. (I have one in a box somewhere here… along with an Acer, Dell and Logitech)
We should have a keyboard thread :)
Ozoneocean at 2:52AM, Nov. 16, 2009
(online)
Totally justified double post:

The total cost just to get the jackets from where they are, sitting at the airport at customs, to my house on the other side of the city is $657.70.

That's including all fees and charges.

This is after paid a couple of grand to have them made, paying over $300 in credit card fees for making the purchase (charged me to change the money into British pounds), and waiting 9 months for delivery.

Now I'm basically paying the local postman that much money to bring them to my front door.
——————

…It's only money I spose… But still, when you spend $657.70. you normally expect to get a whole lot of NEW stuff. This worse than throwing it away. It's galling to keep on paying for something you already own. >:{

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk
Aurora Borealis at 3:52AM, Nov. 16, 2009
(online)
Cthulhu
Aurora Borealis
50 thousand words reached.
Congratulations! Just got 25,049 myself. I figure that as long as I'm on schedule, I'll be able to make it.

Thanks! 25k is pretty good too, seeing I saw people with 5k as of yesterday :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:08AM
lba at 12:20PM, Nov. 16, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
lba
I never picked you for a deviant. >:|

What's that old song about how you gotta try everything once?
I figured at worst, it would mean a couple of the most disgusting meals I ever ate, and I'd be eating healthy for a month as a result. Perfect weight loss plan. But the grocer near me doesn't sell frozen pizzas.

———-

As for a different sort of rant, I'd like to know why the US postal service can't even be assed to leave me a message informing me that they were unable to deliver my packages. The first notice I got was when Roosterteeth sent me an email to find out why it was returned to them. Now, of course they're 100% fully capable of delivering things to me that are for other people, and for people who moved out 4 years ago and that they have record of them moving out, but not my things. This all from a government branch supposedly in extreme danger of being overtaken by UPS and Fedex ( which is as far as I can tell, also owned by the government. ). You'd think if that were the case, somebody would be trying just a little harder to keep their job.

edit: just found the email notice. It says they tried to deliver it on Friday at 4:13 pm. I call bullshit. I was home, sitting on my front stoop drawing from 3:30 until dark at 5:45. No postal worker ever walked by me at any point. Not to mention that wouldn't leave time for it to be returned to the sender at all.
Ozoneocean at 4:45PM, Nov. 16, 2009
(online)
lba
edit: just found the email notice. It says they tried to deliver it on Friday at 4:13 pm. I call bullshit. I was home, sitting on my front stoop drawing from 3:30 until dark at 5:45. No postal worker ever walked by me at any point. Not to mention that wouldn't leave time for it to be returned to the sender at
I'm pretty sure all post offices do that.

It's not Soooo bad here though in that instead they'll leave a card saying you can pick it up at the local post office after 4pm. And they will also try and deliver it to you the next day too.
Though of course sometimes I think the post person just leave the not and doesn't have the package at all. -_-
lba at 5:40PM, Nov. 16, 2009
(online)

That's what they're supposed to do. Try to deliver it once more, and then hold it for a week after notifying you with a note stuck to your door, that you can pick it up at the post office. But obviously, they either had it for a while and screwed up, then just decided to send it back, or my post officer is a lazy ass. I'm leaning towards the latter, given that this has happened 3 times since I moved here in August.
jaex at 10:03PM, Nov. 16, 2009
(offline)
lba
or my post officer is a lazy ass. I'm leaning towards the latter, given that this has happened 3 times since I moved here in August.

It is probably that, and the fact that everyone at USPS is stressed out right now. They're laying people off and changing routes around like no one's business.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:05PM
gullas at 1:37AM, Nov. 17, 2009
(offline)
*is hungry* maybe I should go and get some foodz…. I mean I haz to eatz, lulz?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
bravo1102 at 1:42AM, Nov. 17, 2009
(offline)
lba
they either had it for a while and screwed up, then just decided to send it back, or my post officer is a lazy ass. I'm leaning towards the latter, given that this has happened 3 times since I moved here in August.

The cut-backs often lead to replacement carriers all the time who have no clue as to where anything goes or how to deliver anything.

I've had the same problem with FedEx. Some of the route subcontractors are twits and packages disappear into the ether.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
seventy2 at 5:50AM, Nov. 17, 2009
(online)
oops.

more on this at lunch.
facara
Skullbie at 6:13AM, Nov. 17, 2009
(online)
Smackjeeves new web design looks terrible >_< But it's actually pretty functional. The hot comics/popular comics panel is way easier to use and forum posts actually show on the front page.

I guess it's trying to go for a webhost look rather than a fun webcomic place. The drop-down browsing remind me of manga fox. It'll probably grow on me i remember thinking smackjeeves old page was hideous when i first saw it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:47PM
seventy2 at 9:20AM, Nov. 17, 2009
(online)
Today i have to have proof of insurance for september in to the indiana bmv, or i lose my licence…i live in nebraska. my insurance company is online based in san antonio.
facara
Ozoneocean at 9:30AM, Nov. 17, 2009
(online)
seventy2
Today i have to have proof of insurance for september in to the indiana bmv, or i lose my licence…i live in nebraska. my insurance company is online based in san antonio.
I have your solution! Use your video game playing skillz to jump in a fighter-plane, fly to where the actual office of your insurance company is and threaten them with shooting the place up until they run out with your insurance details. Then land, pick it up, fly to the Indiana bmv and bomb them with it!

Solved ;)

————
Really, you should have e-mailed your insurance company and asked them to fax the proof to Indiana, or phoned and asked them to send it to you and then you fax or e-mail it to Indiana…
You know, high speed communication networks and all that? ^^
skoolmunkee at 9:47AM, Nov. 17, 2009
(offline)
seventy2
That sounds like USAA, they are awesome. Just call them and tell them what you need and they will magically do it. (Well, they will probably contact the dmv and fax them whatever they need.) USAA has fantastic customer service.

I have been swimming at a gym recently, and on days I don't go I feel all tired and slow. I guess the solution will probably be to go every day but I don't want to get tired of it. :[ Anyway today I just felt crummy all day and started hacking up stuff, and got like an hour and a half of work done before I gave up and slept all afternoon. I feel pretty good now though! So we'll see if I get my Abby done tonight.
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:43PM
seventy2 at 10:21AM, Nov. 17, 2009
(online)
I got the letter on friday, and there is a specific set of instructions that they want done, i just had USAA fax them a copy of my proof of insurance…now, i play the waiting game, which just so happens to be Left 4 Dead 2.

It feels samey, but i've only completed two stages, on the first level.

Post Script
FRACk, i just called the BMV to ensure they've recieved the information, and my licence will still be suspended for 7 days as thats how long it takes to process that information? i dont know. i work in the military, and i can have paperwork pushed thru faster than that. jerks.
facara

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon