tower of zot (NSFW)
picosux224 at 1:57AM, May 17, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*Picos mind was clouded from the memory he had*i dont know
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
shadowbladeXIII at 2:40PM, May 17, 2014
(online)
*they look at him and then continue the conversation for a bit*
Cole: so other than that you can't tell us anything about further.
Andy: Not until we get a picture of the cyborg, no.
Cole: thank you for your time.
*the 3 then leave the area walk down the hall and stop*
Cole: Son, something bothering you isn't it? tell me, what worrys you?
Nene:(wait, something's up with Pico?)
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on May 17, 2014 2:49PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 5:28PM, May 17, 2014
(online)
???: *hesitates and recedes from the car, looking from it to Joseph and back more than slightly scared* … What… is this?

- Zot, third floor, Mechanics and R&D Centre… -

Snow: *enters the workshop few mintues after Cole, Pico and Nene left, and asks harsh into the room* Are the portals on 10th back up yet?
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on May 17, 2014 5:38PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:45PM, May 17, 2014
(online)
Joseph:*blinks a few times*(wow I know she doesn't remember much but not knowing what a car is? her condition is worse than I thought)*wanting to reasure the survivor he keeps his tone calm and relaxed* This,*his hand still pointed towards the automobile* is a car. people use it to get around to save time and not stress out their body travling everywhere in the span of a less amount of time. There are various models of all sorts. This one although a bit messed up will speed up our journey to where we need to go. I'll be sitting right next to you so don't worry and my crew will indeed take their time driving.*he puts on a convincing smile*

*Zot, 3rd floor, Rbusy.
last edited on May 17, 2014 9:57PM
picosux224 at 12:25AM, May 18, 2014
(offline)
Pico:i…am i capable of turning into a monster? let a lone kill someone?
SnowTheHedgehog at 7:55AM, May 18, 2014
(online)
???: Oh… Alright… *approaches the car like a puppy that's investigating something scary for the first time and finally, nervously sits down on the left rear seat, next to Joseph* … Are… *she struggles with the word* … cars common on the world?

- Zot, Mechanics and R&D Centre… -

Snow: (Then I guess none of the portable devices are repaired yet as well. Great…) Where's Pico?
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
shadowbladeXIII at 5:40PM, May 18, 2014
(online)
Cole:*stops for a moment* Pico, my boy I will not lie to you. Inside everyone there is a darker half that lingers. However it is not evil. it brothers what you are and can be a grat ally. Fear and hatered are what make us into monsters. when those emotions cloud our sight, we lose swho we are and hide our faces in the dark not wanting to be judged by peers or family and attack if strong enough. However at the same time it is those peers and those we concider family that have just as much power to bring one out of the dark and back into the a healthy balence of the 2, washing away the negative emotion and making us stronger than ever. *he then stops for a moment* Pico, I think its time we see your mother. She is more able to help in this sort of situation than I.

*Station Square*
Joseph: they are in many ares of the world. However, it likely that they are few that may work now.*he then reaches over and closes the side door and gaves her a moment to adjust to the space around her * alright Rick take it easy, but don't go at a Snail's pace remember we have places to be.
Rick:understood.
*the car then begins to move slowly and drives down the road Joseph notices in the wolf in fromt of him still some unease about the situation he then tries to take her mind off by changing the topic*
Joseph:by the way I haven't introduced myself to you yet.*he extends his gloved paw * My name is Joseph.

*Zot 3rd floor, R&D labs*
Leon: you missed him not too long ago. he was acting very odd. He didn't even want to let his wife Mia know that he was here and wasn't fully paying attention. I think he might be having some issues with something cause normally he'd be happy to be down here and contribute.
picosux224 at 5:52PM, May 18, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*sigh* if you say so but what about the investigation?
SnowTheHedgehog at 10:02PM, May 18, 2014
(online)
???: *smiles weakly and shakes his paw softly with her small own one* Hey Joseph. I'll make sure to tell you my name once… if I can remember it someday. *she winces and clings to Joseph as the car bucks and stutters; the crankshaft shrieks accusingly, then the old convertible makes a jump forward as Rick finally manages to put the next gear in*
Rick: Sorry folks, the clutch is done, so I kinda need to guess the exact right moment to change gears without it.

- Zot, third floor… -

Snow: *has left as soon as he heard he missed Pico and sees him, Cole and Nene stand a good way down the floor and strides over* Pico, I need you to teleport me home.
last edited on May 19, 2014 3:32AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:21AM, May 19, 2014
(online)
*the 3 just stand there.Nene knew not the name of the hedgehog running infront of her but did remember him from the wedding. Cole however was aware of who was coming towards them and while wished to say something however remained silent for the moment as he wished to see where this was going*

*Station Square*
*the car has trouble getting around as Rick does his best trying to drive them out of the city. For awhile things seem smooth despite the car stalling on them every now and then and the hasty jumps between gears, as they get out to the limits with no trouble. However, after driving a few miles outside the City Limits smoke starts to escape from under the hood. and the engine just gives out.* The 2 in the Front seat get out and check the engine and how bad it is they fiddle with it for a bit however they shake their heads and sigh. Oliver Picks up his radio and says a few things into it and listens back. noding his head in aproval.
Joseph: let me guess the engine just gave out?
Oliver:yep and there's nothing I can do with just the basic repair equipment. On the upside though we're closer to our base.
Rick: However we did radio the base our location.
Joseph:*he hops out of the side of the car and towards his team moving them a few feet from the car*and?
Rick: Transport will be at meeting us wthin 45 minutes and take us back to camp.
Joseph:(that's good we need to get back as soon as we can. Perhaps then I can talk to base about having the transport give us a lift to the woods near the “off grid” and help her.)
Oliver: why don't we meet them halfway and save them some gas?
Joseph: well that is an idea, however if we were to move towards them we would be putting the survivor in the open. If our enemy is looking for them then its best to just set up a defence here and wait it out. Standard procedure as usual when with someone.
Rick:well then we'll do just that then.
Joseph:*he thn gets back into the car* hey I have some good news and bad news. the bad being our car is busted and we can't repair it. as for the good, we radioed some friends and they'll be able to give us a lift back to the camp to pick up some supplies for our journey to get your memory back.
last edited on May 19, 2014 10:13AM
picosux224 at 1:46PM, May 19, 2014
(offline)
Pico:(i..i know him he was at station square when i was escapeing from someone…atleast thats what i think i was doing before i lost my memory what was his name?…Snow yeah thats it)
*Pico was confused* i can teleport? well i guess i can try but no promises
last edited on May 19, 2014 3:52PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 9:40PM, May 19, 2014
(online)
???: *sits there looking like someone could just pick her up - after careful use of a crowbar - and carry her around and she wouldn't move an inch* … Will I have to enter another car?

- Zot, third floor… -
Snow: *despite his mild confusion about Pico's words, he wastes no time to describe the location of the destination and then starts on the look of it and landmarks to give a mental image to where he wants to go* Now, less chattering, more moving!
shadowbladeXIII at 10:17PM, May 19, 2014
(online)
Joseph:sort of…its a bigger car called a truck and unlike the car it'll have no problem getting us closer to the first stop on our destination. its actually a bit better than what we were driving. no stalls or crazy sudden halting.

*Zot 3rd floor*
Nene:Hey, Cole what's this guy's name again?
Cole:its Snow and believe it or not he's actually quite nice once you get to know him(especially when he's not like this. He seems to be riled up. Part of it is due to the attack. The other reasons seem more complex and I can't determine them as of now.)
Nene: hey Cole do you think Pico can teleport in his current state?
Cole:We shall see….(I don't think he's ready to do this. he hasn't had any practice. and even if he is able its likely he'll pass out from the use of energy to move 2 people and even then I don't think he'll get very far. Still I will allow this only to se my son in action. If he can not then I'll leave these 2 to the investigation and take Snow myself.)
picosux224 at 10:26PM, May 19, 2014
(offline)
Pico:(ugh weird its like i have 2 diffrent voices in my head telling me its a bad idea but Snow needs my help so..)alright Snnow hold on tight*Pico concentrated as hard as he can until suddenly they both disappeared from Coles and Nenes sight*
*outside Snows house the 2 made it in one piece* well ill be a deamons uncle.it worked
SnowTheHedgehog at 4:39AM, May 20, 2014
(online)
Snow heads off to the bare steel skeleton what was once his and Val's house without a word or a moment of orientation. He notices the structure's angle to the ground; it's leaning to one side more than when he left. One of the cables on the side of the tower it's leaning away from has already given in and been torn from the anchor in the ground. Without losing a second, he enters the building and climbs the stairs, which are - seemingly saved by a miracle - mostly still intact. Inside of the tower, the too sharp angle to the ground becomes even more evident. The floor is bent heavily to one side. Once up in the bedroom, Snow hastes to the drawer on his side of the bed and takes a small pendant out of it. The nondescript accessory in form of a frozen wave sparkles as though it was actually made of ice. He tugs it away - and just before he jumps out of the broken window frame, remembers his Cryokinesis wouldn't protect him from a lethal fall to the ground. Cursing, he hastes downstairs again and almost falls off the stairwell as the tower shudders and gives in a bit more to gravity. Somewhere upstairs, he can hear the unimaginably forceful impact of another several tonnes heavy steel cable that couldn't hold the structure anymore. Resuming his way downstairs, he descends back to the ground level where he sees Pico standing nervously by the bottom of the stairs.

Snow: I don't know what's up with you, but what's been made clear is that you aren't in the condition for teleporting. *for a moment, his words could actually speak of concern for Pico for once recently, until…* I'm not in the mood to die with you in the second try. We're driving. *he nods at the other staircase that leads down into the Basement and strides over to it*
last edited on May 21, 2014 11:53PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:41AM, May 20, 2014
(online)
Cole:Well, I'll be.
Nene: Is he-
Cole: no, they made it. Come, we need to continue our investigation. They're grown men they'll be fine.
Nene:alright.(Pico you better come back alright)
*the 2 then head to the 2nd floor*

*Outside Station Square*
*the minutes pass slowly as the group switches every 15 minutes and after 50 minutes the truck arrives and a female voice can be heard through the crew's radio*
Driver: hey you 3, need a lift?
*they all look over at the truck*
Rick: *responds* Glad you were able to make it.
Oliver:*takes the radio* also just so you know we have one survivor with us.
Driver: oh? describe them.
Oliver:One mobian wolf, female.
Driver:…Alright. then everyone get aboard. we're wasting time.
*already the 2 get in the back all while Joseph walks over with the survivor and let's her get accustomed to the truck while he loads the remaining bags into it after a good few minutes gets on with her and closes the doors. Already joseph can tell that she's noticed the comparason in space between the two vehcials, however still concerned. THe truck then takes off at a moderate pace down the road. As they go, Joseph spots a Zot supply truck heading in towards the city. What bothers him about it though is what it may be carrying as nothing was announced over the radio yet. He figures he'd ask Mik once he got back to base till then he took a moment to ease up and check on the survivor*
Joseph: So, how are you holding up?
last edited on May 20, 2014 11:27AM
SnowTheHedgehog at 1:37PM, May 20, 2014
(online)
???: *sits tense with the legs pulled up to her body and her arms around them* … This car's also creepy. *she says, not in a complaining voice, but in a scared and sad one at the same time, as if she's half expecting this feeling to last for the rest of her life whenever she will be in a car*
last edited on June 19, 2014 11:40PM
shadowbladeXIII at 2:58PM, May 20, 2014
(online)
Joseph:*he sighs* don't worry we'll be fine I know the atmosphere isn't very nice in here however this…“car” is ment to keep people and mobians like us safe should something happen.
Oliver:*looking out the back end at some horendenous scenes* yeha you'll be ok in here.
*the drive goes smothly, well minus the scenery outside including several pileups, car crashes and rundown bodies. the group makes it to the well hidden camp. the 4 then proceed to get out and look around them. its not much however there it is a bit more advanced than just some average but despite this everything is made to be quickly packed up or disposed of should something happen. when they step into it everyone seems to be busy doing something. a Second Zot supply truck is seen headed out of the area and into the city*
Joseph: alright Oliver go get us whatever they need to give us. Rick, look around camp and see if we can get some more ammo and a ride out to the woods.*he then looks to the survivor* your with me.*he then looks into her eyes* I don't want you to get lost around here and I figue you might want a tour while we're here.( Also I need to talk to Mik and see what's up.)
last edited on May 20, 2014 8:07PM
picosux224 at 3:55PM, May 20, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*Picos head feels a little dizzy as he starts to walk*ugh right….sorry*Snow looked at Pico again confused but with a hint of curiosity*..ive not exactly been myself lately and well its hard for me to think now days…
SnowTheHedgehog at 9:47PM, May 20, 2014
(online)
???: Alright. (Everybody looks so busy and serious. With all these preparations and prepared and armed soldiers, does that mean catastrophes like this happen often? That would be terrible…)

- At Snow's house… -

Snow: You better get your act together. *he says cold, is smart enough only to think the second part through* (Nobody needs a poor excuse for an invalid on the battlefield.) *the two head down the stairs and through the other door; dozens of metres of wine barrels line up to the sides of the cold room; through another door on the back side of the wine cellar, they get to a somewhat large garage; an impressive amount of tools lined up to one side and a white FPV F6 parked perfectly on a stage in front of them, dipped in diffuse light by indirect lighting; Snow gets in, fires up the growling engine and parks it out in a J-turn, waiting for Pico to sit on the co-driver's seat*
picosux224 at 10:15PM, May 20, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*Pico looks at the vehicle in amazement*woah baby!*he then jumps in the codrivers seat* what are we waiting for? lets rock it!
last edited on May 21, 2014 9:35PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:39AM, May 21, 2014
(online)
*As joseph leads her around the place, he notices that he's getting some glances from his peers. To be fair he was expecting this to happen despite it not being be helped, this is a viloation in the rules. he knew that now they're going to have to work harder and keep attention on more than their main task should something happened and wanted to get out of their way. It also didn't help that everyine had the same picture that was sent out to them and this wolf has a similar figure either. However, because of its quality he knew they weren't alowed to jump to any conclusions yet. make any hasty presumptions, nor harass her. Elsewhere Rick was busy getting the newly arrived pills 2 bottles apple, and one grape. he tried to get another case of ten, however they were for Zot only and the nurse made it quite clear. Oliver wasn't able to get extra ammo seeing how they hadn't fired at one thing and weren't really empty. He was however able to procure an extra day worth of rations for the trip. he then went to the driver from before and began to talk to her. back with Joseph and his companion after showing off the medical bay. It was clear to him while she didn't know the detail nor care much she was trying her best to pay attention, but her mind elsewhere. he decided to stop and sit down with her. he knew that this isn't what she needed, and was a poor way to kill time. he then thought of something that hadn't crossed his mind that should have eariler. should something happen to him or his group she'll need to defend herself. he then looked at her concerned as he didn't want anything to happen to her. it was then he made a decision*

Joseph:(if I want to succed in getting her help I need to train her to help herself should something serious happen and can't be there.)

*Zot Second floor*
*Over with the investigation Cole loud crash and waited till they were sure the fighting stoped. After they were sure they went and tried to open the door and found debris, a hole in the celing and a guy on top of all it.*

Cole: Well your story does chek out as several members do have the same story. Did you find any scrolls down here?
Harry: oh yeha we found some just head back and taik to Matt. He'll give them to ya.
Nene: thank you for your time and keep up the good work.
last edited on May 21, 2014 9:44PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 10:02PM, May 21, 2014
(online)
- Back in Station Square, in the abandoned tunnels. Some of the inhuman beasts move faster than others. One of them that looks something like a cross between a manta ray, a cockroach and a man flies through the air toward Claire. It lashes out with black barbed tail recklessly as it swoops in low toward her. The chameleon-like one that initially struck Rust still looms thrashing over him making horrible screeching sounds. Another one of the unnerving creatures, this one like a reptilian hornet, seizes Rusts EMG and tries to make sense of it. All the while, additional beasts emerge from dark tunnels and crevices making their way toward either Claire or Rust. -

Claire: *shrieks and ducks just in the right moment before the terrific mutant's tail would've split her skull; she does a barrel roll to avoid the tiger claws of a man with bull tail and legs and puts her hands up trying to console the monsters* Hey, hey now guys! We don't wanna let this get outta hand, right? We ain't here for trouble! Can't we just… yanno, reason this out? *the manta creature begins to circle around back to Claire, weaving through columns as it does so; the tiger clawed beast lunges out again with claws and hooves, any possible intelligence or compassion gone from its face and replaced with only savagery, rage and hunger; the perverse nature of these creatures en mass makes the very air, already feted and putrid, to reek of something dark and hellish; the sin is nearly thick enough to chew for anyone sensitive enough to sense it*
Rust: *Rust seems to fare no better than Claire; he's on his back with multiple assailants raining down kicks and claws upon him; he grits his teeth and bears the abuse as best he can; moving and dodging as best he can in the situation*
Claire: *as she proceeds to dodge the attacks, she gives up trying to reason with the vile beasts; before she can aim and land a shot though, one of them snatches the gun from her and accidentally takes a bullet through its own brain while trying to figure it out; as the tunnel fills with more and more beasts, Claire feels the splitting headache coming back that can only mean one thing; the tiger clawed mutant lashes out at her and leaves four long, deep cuts on her back, throwing her face down on the ground - all colours transgress natural brightness, and for a moment everything is white; light and dark violet, purple and bloody red swirls and dots begin to dive up from below the white until everything in her view meanders and dances in an unnerving purple limbo and she feels the nachzehrer rampage in her insides before it splits her spine and explodes her rip cage, tearing her back open - no sooner, she falls unconscious; the nachzehrer wastes no time and immediately begins to tear apart the mutants as if they were wet paper; It moves quickly and jaggedly, first lunging out with open mouth and swallowing the bull-tiger-mans leg in a flurry of teeth before disembowelling it with a whirlwind claw and simultaneously tearing off the head of the approaching manta; it attacks and devours all that come near it and reaches itself impossibly far from Claire as necessary to reach new targets*
Rust: (Holy Hell, THATs her demon?!) *he thinks, this event dragging him to a full alert like nothing else has so far; noting that Claires unconscious at the moment, he dares take his hands out of his pockets and confronts his assailants*

As the chameleon thrashes its arm down against him he catches it with his bare hand; pure pain streams through the beast at the point of contact and it reels back, pulling Rust to his feet in the process. The old wolf then makes a point of gouging the beasts eyes out with two fingers and franticly looking for quick escape. No path seems far enough away from the nachzehrer but he begins running regardless down the tunnel to the fourth level. Numerous rats and mutants jam the path but a well placed kick or punch quickly gets him past most of them and to a damaged maintenance cart. Taking that in stride he quickly hijacks and shoves off unarmed down the unlit tunnel and into the darkness of the fourth level. In seconds, there is no sign of Rust but his fallen gloves and his stolen EMG, useless in the hands of its new owner.
last edited on May 24, 2014 7:19AM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:03AM, May 22, 2014
(online)
*As he was getting ready to talk to the survivor and ask her if she would like to learn to defend herself he heard someone come up to him he turned to see a man dressed in standard Zot gear*
Mik:so enjoying your welcome back?
Joseph:*for a moment his face lights up and tail wags.*Mik its good to see you again! *he then calms himself as he shakes hands and sits down with his friend at the table* but in all honesty its what I expected I would get for such.
Mik:mm. *he nods and turns his atention to the wolf then back to Joseph* so what's her name?
Joseph:she can't remember. In fact, there's a lot she can't remember, but we're working on that.
Mik:*he then looks over to her. After carefully studing her he extends his hand* Hello I'm Mikail, but you may call me Mik. I'm one of Joseph's friends.
last edited on May 23, 2014 1:54PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 7:18AM, May 24, 2014
(online)
???: *feels another sting in her heart as she hears the stranger call out his name* Hey Mik, nice to meet you. I'm nobody. *she immediately regrets her words and looks down at the floor* I'm sorry, I didn't mean to you know. *remains quiet searching for something to rescue the conversation*

- Down below Snow's house, Snow hits the gas pedal the same moment Pico enters, not waiting for him to sit down properly, save closing his seatbelt. With screeching tyres, the car shoots forward, the sound of the engine reflected and amplified by the tunnel by a tenfold. After eleven kilometres, the tunnel suddenly spits them out to the surface and a narrow gravel road under a bloody red sundown. Disregarding the sensitive white car paint, he doesn't slow down and pushes the F6 to its limits. After three more kilometres, the gravel road joins with a paved highway that leads towards Station Square. Several speed restriction signs pass by ignored. After the sound orchestra in the tunnel, the atmosphere in the car has gone uncomfortably quiet and cold with the radio off and Snow obviously not in the mood for talking. -

- Meanwhile in Station Square, in the old subway tunnels -

Claire: *slowly starts to come to her senses coughing* Fuck Not again *she looks around and becomes aware of the tunnel - there's blood staining the walls and ceiling everywhere, but no bodies to which that blood might have belonged to, just ripped pieces of old, mouldy clothing; Claire remembers having seen some of the mutants with that kind of clothes, fur and rawhide clothes, judging by colour and the odds, probably taken from the rats running around down here aplenty; the thought about Rust comes back to her like boiling water running down her throat* Rust?! *she comes to her feet shakily and walks up and down the tunnel looking for the old wolf - all she finds are his gloves and his rail gun though* Wait, now just hold on a damn minute! That- can't be. No I didn't- I couldn't- *she can't speak out her horrible thought; staggering, she leans with her back against one of the numerous pillars and slides down by its side, staring at his gloves* (But what if he escaped? I mean, he could'a escaped, couldn't he?) *she gulps and looks down both ends of the tunnel; the blood reaches as far as she can look - she comes to the conclusion that he can't have escaped that* ( He's dead. He's dead and I killed him.) *pulling up her legs and resting her head on her arms, she starts crying and crying not for herself and not about her curse, but for someone else, for the first time in decades*

- On Rheinheim's property somewhere… -

Rheinheim: *clicks through several images of parchment with unreadable hieroglyphs trying to make sense of the content*
Alerick: *enters Rheinheim's office* Do you have the scroll yet, sir?
Rheinheim: Ah, Herr Rreynold, yes. Please come in. Could you tell me which of zese is ze rright scrroll? I fear I em not qualified to tell zem apart myself.
Alerick: *looks over the pictures carefully, taking a long moment to decide* Thaaat one. *he says pointing to it* Do you happen to have the physical copy too?
Rheinheim: *checks the number of the scroll in the computer's list and looks over at the side table next to the door* It should be ze sevenz to ze left. How long do you zink you will take?
Alerick: *fetches the scroll* I can't accurately say, sir. Nobody's ever attempted what you're asking for. Best guess is anywhere between four hours and four weeks, erring on the side of caution. It would take less time for a simpler spell.
Rheinheim: *puts his hands up consoling* No haste, my frriend, no haste. I know zis is a tall order. You can take all ze time you want. Grranted, it would rreally imprress me if you could get it done in a short time.
Alerick: Understood, sir. This project has my undivided attention.
Rheinheim: Verry good, Herr Rreyonld, verry good. I expect grreat rresults frrom our combined work. Oh, and it is enough if you just call me prrofessor. Zere is no need for titles zat don't apply.
Alerick: If you succeed, Sir will be the least of the titles that will apply to you - better that I practice now, sir. *he says this matter-of-factly, without derision or reverence; holding up the scroll he says* Long live the king.
Rheinheim: *nods approvingly* Good fortune to him and all his bloodline. *after Alerick leaves and closes the door, Rheinheim can't help but laugh quietly and shake his head*
last edited on May 24, 2014 5:06PM
Ink_wolf at 8:10AM, May 24, 2014
(online)
–Zot–
Lucy: *thinks about Loris offer for a moment before dismissing it.* Nah, too complicated. Ill try to find a work around, you know. (I could just make up something for the red fox, nobody would even know till the boss gets back. then again, I dont want to think about what the Boss would do to me for lying.) Ah, Lori how well does the Boss handle failure? Has he ever been know to, you know, go off the deep end?

–Station Square, Abandoned Tunnels
*The fourth level is surprisingly quiet and vacant despite its reputation. The lights dont function on this level but a cellphone provides enough illumination to see by.*
Rust: *walks carefully around puddles, bones and the stray electrical fault. His footfalls are unconsciously a soft reflection of the tunnel, afraid to break the silence.* (her Natchzehrer has broken out before and gone back, so he probably isnt going to stay out forever. Then again, better to err on the side of caution and scout about down here while I have some solitude.) *he follows the tunnel to its station and finds, unsurprisingly, that the escalators have been collapsed and the elevators are out of order.* (four exits blocked; someone or something is actively preventing us from leaving.) *he then takes out the schematics he got from the electrical room and uses them to track down maintenance tunnels and check every listed exit on the level. The task takes some hours to accomplish, and in the end discovers only more blocked exits and a couple of auxiliary shafts to other levels.*

"There's no such thing as sanity, And that's the sanest fact"-Dire Straits, One World

last edited on May 25, 2014 5:41AM
picosux224 at 2:24PM, May 24, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*Pico looks at Snow while clenchinging his seat for dear life* so…is everything ok? you seem i dont know…a little distracted
shadowbladeXIII at 5:16PM, May 24, 2014
(online)
Mik: hey, its alright I know what you mean.*he smiles at her then turns to Joseph* so when's the first date?
Joseph:W-What?! N-no we're, I mean she looks wonderful and all andIwouldn'tmindand-*he cuts himself off and calms down* I have some questions that need answered.
Mik: Of course ask away.
Joseph:*he takes Mik out of hearing range away from the table* the trucks. what are they carrying and why are they headed out?
Mik:*he sighs* orders from base. Doc's orders to be precise. block off any underground areas and set up the D-45 turrets.
Joseph:*he stops in mid thought*…what?
Mik: he believes that the cities are ticking time bombs waiting for to go off.
Joseph: but the D-45's? Those are spefically for…
Mik: I know. but we have no choice in this matter. We don't want to take any chances.
Joseph: *this news while disturbs him makes him glad he left* I'm going to regret this but how are you going to-
Mik:that part's already being taken care of now.we're going to block of any enterence and exit to the underground. Sewers, trolly, connecting basements whatever works. we block it off for good.
Joseph:what about survivors?
Mik: If there are any they're likley dead. However, the orders said to leave one port open till the sunset anyone human or mobian to get out. Afterwords, we seal it.
Joseph: and that's what the turrets are for? to prevent anything getting out?
Mik: *Nods* Also to keep any intrudres out of the city, and seeing how they're the part of the D series we have diffrent forms of visuals on each of them and control over them from here if need be.
Joseph: Mik, I don't like this. this doesn't feel right for us to do.
Mik:*he looks the husky in the eye* this order has been implemented everywhere that has been attacked and from the head of the tower himself. If you wish, you may take it up with them.
Joseph: …perhaps I will. Later though. right now I have my own mission.
Mik: yep to get together with your wolf lady friend and-.
Joseph:*he bonks his friend over the head* you yutz, you know what I mean.
Mik: Right. but are you sure you really want that after what you told me?
Joseph: if it is true I'll accept the responcibility fully and do what needs to be done.
Mik: alright. if you say so.
*the 2 then head back over to her*
Joseph: hey sorry that took so long.
Mik: ya. We just wanted to catch up on somethings and see what our next move should be.
By the way, is there anything I can get you? Some food, a drink perhaps?

*over at station square a truck arrives with several Zot specialists get out with many large cases. they head over to their destinations and go to work. as they proceed one group concisting of 2 mobian hares and human hear something speeding down the road its faint however its clar that its a moterized vehicle heading close to their area*

*Zot*
Lori: failure?*she thinks to herself then responds* Well I haven't really been around here to know much about what he does to people who fail here, nor have I seen him go off.*she then thinks a bit more* I have though heard a from a veteran here that he once almost blew up the tower with everyone in it all because he was betrayed by one of his closest friends. Though I don't really see him doing that. he's too nice a guy and will help you with anything. he even invites people to his office for a banquet everynow and again and even give away free concert tickets.*she then starts thinking to herself about something when a flicker from the ceiling catches her eye upon looking up she sees the main lights for the hall are starting up* (well that's a nice start at least we can see better now.) *she then turns back to Lucy*Anyway, seeing how we can't find him, I say we focus on any tasks that can be taken care of now.*she then notes the hole in the floor along with several other missing plates in the walls* How good are you at reparing and welding metal?
last edited on May 24, 2014 6:56PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 4:24AM, May 26, 2014
(online)
???: *looks up under her eyelashes insecure but thankfully* Yes, could I have some water please?

- On the outskirts of Station Square… -

Snow: *works his jaws and doesn't take his eyes off the road* Distracted is good. More like damn furious. Like always, the world and nature itself are against me, and I'm sick of it.

The Zot soldiers hear the hissing engine sound continue to intensify, before all of a sudden, it breaks off - not replaced by the screeching of tyres, brakes or the collision with something - it just stops from one heartbeat to the other. The soldiers look at each other confused and put the question via comm if anybody else has heard or seen something, however, none of the other troops can confirm more than that there was the sound of a car around and then suddenly died off. The group of the human and the two hares then notice it's coming back five minutes later, this time not from the road though, but from the subway tunnel they were about to barricade. Looking at each other, the three clear the exit of the tunnel just in time before a blurry white bolt of lightning is spit out from the darkness and switches from rails to road without slowing down.

Snow: There, that should have saved us at least half an hour. Given the city's condition, probably more. Anyway, have you been hit by your friend's energy draining shockwave as well? Do you know how to revert it?

- In another suburb of Station Square, several dozen feet down below… Claire slowly pulls herself together. She's cried until there were no tears left, but now, without them, that terrible emptiness she's suffered in the Afterlife comes back to devour her. She is all alone, alone with a primitive, wild, supernatural beast; there is no one to help her, no one to live through this with her. Not anymore. She made sure of that. She can't bear the thought that she's responsible for the agonizing death of that one person after her death she almost considered a friend. The thought that… thing inside her actually killed Rust, probably swallowed him whole even. The thought it's her fault he has to suffer the Purgatory now… Surely the world is a better place without her. She never felt truly alive again, so what gives her the right to wander Mobius further? She would die down here. She would go back up to the subway's first level where there are no mutants and sit down in a corner to embrace death so she would never have to draw responsible for an ended life again. Before she notices, she's begun the walk, as if her legs already made the decision. She notices Rust's Maul lying on the rails a bit down the tunnel, close by the end of the blood stains. She picks it up and walks back, putting it down next to the EMG, and places Rust's gloves on the rail gun. She looks at the picture, but there are no tears left to drop. Just this terrible emptiness. The world is definitely a better place without her… She begins her walk anew. -
last edited on May 26, 2014 4:32AM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:15AM, May 26, 2014
(online)
Mik: of course you may.*he heads over out and returns minutes later with a glass of water and hands it to her. he then looks over at Joseph* I'll see if I can get you a ride near where your headed.
Joseph: thank you friend.
Mik:hey any ti-*he's cut off shortly after hearing his radio go off* excuse me for a moment.
Joseph: of course.*he then looks to her still wondering how to ask her if without coming on to strong about learning to defend herself*

*back at Station Square one of the hare's take a moment to radio in as the other 2 continue to set up the D-45's at that Location*
Mik: run that by me again?
Buck: well we were setting up the explosives to block off anything down there when a car flew right out of the tunnel.
Mik:did the driver seem hostile?
Buck: no, we didn't even see the driver. he seemed to have some sort of agenda.
Mik: I see thank you for your time.*he then heads to a large device and flips a few switches and pulls up a Mic*
Attention all Zot members in Station Square! there is a car speeding through the city. as if right now do not confront it try to find out who's driving it. Also if possible put a tracer on it. Those working on blocking off the tunnels continue to so. That is all.
*he then turns his attention back to base and continues to proceed to head back to work*
last edited on May 26, 2014 11:17AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon