rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
picosux224 at 2:44PM, May 26, 2014
(offline)
Pico:(my friend?)uh well i do have 1 idea if we had someone with similar energy did a shockwave big enough that could reverse the whole problem but who do we know that has similar powers as that deamon?*Snow gives Pico a “are you joking?” typ look*…oh
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
shadowbladeXIII at 11:50AM, May 27, 2014
(online)
*As Joseph and the survivor sit together and, the rest of the group starts to get together first to arrive is Oliverwith the Pills that are brand new said to prevent any fear based drug from clouding the mind and body designed by tow of the finest scientists from the tower Rick arrives next saying with an extra ration day's worth of food for everyone and bad news that they could not obtain any extra ammo with that being said he sighed and took one last stroll around camp then went to Mik to let them know they were ready*
Mik:…so soon?
Joseph: we're wasting time friend the faster we get out of here the less you and others have to focus on.
Mik: of course, I understand. give the truck driver some time to ready up. In the meanwhile I advise you look over to make sure you have everything.
Joseph: right. right. I'll go let them know.*he then heads back to his team to let them know that they will be leaving soon and heading to their next location*

*At Station Square recon teams keep track of the speedig car and where its headed. some groups report that they see a blur in the car. sometimes red others say grey. As the car while heard speeding down the streets it does not disturb any of the Zot crew's set up of the explosives. After a through examination of each space and double checking the main area for any survivors all at once they caved in the enterences to every potential enterance and exit to the underground save one underground subway that the car drove out of eariler guarded by the 2 heavily armed D-45 turrets. In other various places that could be concidered a threat vital area the same turrets are set up to deal with anything abnorma hat comes their way*

*Zot, R…well after I wrote a note leting Anita know I may be late coming home, and let the neighbors know about my plans I got in the car and started driving out. Training happened. I pushed myself to the limit and afterwords I decided to do something nice and suprise my litte girl. After some touchups and brief training I packed up and came home Sunday evening. I then went to go and get something at the store I don't really remember what, milk I think. Seeing how we lived close to the market and it was a few blocks away I jogged there. that's when the trouble started. I was passing up the alleyway when I saw an someone getting mugged. Not thinking about needing help, I went in and beat up the purp. Then afterwords I was jumped from behind and drugged by whom I rescued. *she then pauses for a moment as if to dive into her mind and remember. she tells doc of the bits and pieces she can pull out of her head everyword stinging as bad as what she could remember experiecing. Everything however wasn't very specific. There were containers filled with something, but she didn't know what. She did remember being stripped of everything and strapped to something and huge light in her face blinding her. There were people that injected her with things but she could not recall the faces. She was spoken to, but the words she could not recall. Her pain she felt from each drug though was specific. A burning sensation that set her innards aflame from one, anoher caused nauesa and induced vomit. There was one that made her feel like she could feel every fiber of herself dying. The damage from each hazordous injection over time there would have dulled her senses to a point where she almost couldn't do anything and killed her. She then stopped to cry from remembering such a horrible experience. Doc listened as he wrote down and recorded these details noting what each one did and keeping track of each.*
Rose:...afterwords, I felt dead. I felt nothing. I don't know how, but I then ended up back in the alley in a dumpster, some how found strength to walk out into the street and… I think you know what how the story went next.*she then broke into tears and just let waterworks come forth*
Doc: *he then heads of to comfort the crying fox for as long as she needed to let everything out*
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on May 27, 2014 7:37PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 9:53AM, May 28, 2014
(online)
Snow: Rrright. Anyway, *he intonates the word in a way in which he could've said Get your fucking act together as well* fighting - or moreso curing fire with fire doesn't always work. You're not a demon, but close by. Are you a hundred percent positive it will work as you said?

- Zot, Doc's lab… -

Val: *wipes a tear from the corner of her eye while continuing to press her ear against the door* (Gosh… This is terrible. Poor Rose…) *she carefully strokes the bulge of her stomach and while thinking about it, becomes sick with fear something like this would ever happen to her or her child* (Rheinheim, you bastard… Will you never have enough?)

She thinks back, back to the darkest chapter in her life. Rheinheim, with his bald, slender, wrinkled face with the small glasses and his perverted brown coat with that big golden swastika on the lapel. His caring smile, like a grandfather would smile upon the expression of his favourite grandchild when it opens a present from him. That smile he did when he strapped her to his operation table or to the hard wooden chair in his office. That smile when he whispered into her ear, telling her again and again how she was useless, worthless, a lonely, hopeless bastard in a world that never wanted her. All these memories, far too real for Val's tastes. That counterintuitive, paradoxical smile when Liam showed her the heads of her dead parents and the two forced her to sleep with them on her matress, arms wrapped around them as she would do with dolls. She blinks. Tears again. She didn't even remember that last scene up to now. Now it all comes back to her… Fear… and hatred towards that man.

- Station Square, old subway tunnels, second level… -

Claire: *grits her teeth as she sinks against the pile of debris that bars her way up to the first level, the pile that nearly crushed her and Rust - it feels like it was days ago; she already forgot about it until now* (Now I'm the only one left…) *staggering and strained to keep her hands away from the unidentified thing that's piercing her side just below the armpit in order not to push it in any further, she comes back up to her feet to find another way to the first level, but doesn't move, and shakes her head* (What or who'm I even doing this for? This place's good as any to die. It's even so easy.) *she's made a decision, convinced that ending this farce will be the best, not only for her, but for everyone else, for the whole world; there's no sense in holding it off much longer*

With her right hand, Claire reaches for the splinter - it's warm, heated up from the temperature of her body. Biting her teeth together, she gives the thing a strong tug, and her whole side is glowing with pain for a moment… Then, she feels the blood spurt out. The splinter - a dirty black shard of glass as it turns out, probably from the subway wagon's windshields earlier - missed her main artery, but still scratched it. Still no doubt deadly by a long shot. One, two heartbeats later, the squirts stop and get replaced by a steady red waterfall. It takes not long until Claire finds breathing a hardship. Her eyelids dance and become heavier with every minute passed. Her body gets numb, first the fingers of her left hand, then the left arm, shoulder and side. The right arm follows, then the legs. She tries to move them. Move a hand. A finger. Nothing aside from a small twitching. Only a tiny island of warmth and sentience in her middle remains, but cools down as well. Even the pain levels off. It feels awkward, as if she occupies a body that does not belong to her and to which she has no connection. It never did, and she never had, she thinks. Darkness creeps out of the corners of her eyes and heads for her. Almost relieved to see it, Claire closes her eyes.

- In another part of the city, one of the turrets positioned close by the entrance to the old subway station through which Claire and Rust entered, suddenly explodes in green fire. The rattling of metallic chains fills the air, but nothing is seen through the fire. Another turret close by detects the heat and starts shooting at the fire, but it gets no sign whether or not it hit anything. Regardless, it continues to fire at the spot that's overloading its heat detectors. On a still intact roof of a liquor store, a green flash appears and disappears in an instant. The phenomena repeats steadily in bigger and bigger distance to the fire. -
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on May 29, 2014 11:48PM
picosux224 at 4:44PM, May 28, 2014
(offline)
Pico:not exactly…creating a similar shockwave could backfire in more ways then one*Pico then scratched his head*unless theirs any other ideas this would have to do.
shadowbladeXIII at 6:27PM, May 28, 2014
(online)
*back at base joseph and his group board the truck and start to move out towards their destination uts a rough ride but they get to the edge of the woods. the 4 get out thank thier ride and head into the area*
Joseph:alright everyone be on guard. we don't know if there is anything in here.
Oliver turrets to another mode then radios in* Who set up those turrets!?
*for a moment everything is silent, a voice is heard*
Razor: sorry sir, it was me.
Mik: you didn't set up the shielding did you?
Razor: No, why?
Mik: cause we might have a problem in the city.
Razor: are the shields up now?
Mik:yes and the turrets have been set to its proper setting:abnomalities/forgin energies.
Razor:anything else?
Mik: yes, and this goes for Everyone, now! take a pill that from the container that was given to you by those on the truck, and activate mode VII on your armor. No more waisting time group up and get ready to break out the napalm. Snipers stay hidden near the areas and use our “special rounds” to deal with this. same goes for everyone else and thier weapons. get explosives set up and defences ready that is an order!*he then grabs his gem and radios to the tower*
Brian we have a problem something is indeed in that city. The orders were right someone is indeed here or rather in the city.
Brian: I see. has everyone readied up there?
Mik: We are doing so right now.*he boots up mode VII on his armor. at once his eyes slightly darken for a moment and something in his body changes he feels more relaxed, aware and physically faster and stronger, a helmet then forms around the head and a shield compresses around the suit* its possible that the creature is after what we are.
Brian: true. however if Claire has passed on then we have only 2 things to worry about. listening to her brother and whateveris in that city. Right now I'm having some men question Steven about the subject. I'll let you know more as soon as I get it. We're thinking of sending someone over to deal with this expect him soon to be in the city.
Mik:understood. Over and out.*he puts down the gem and has the others ready up at camp*

*back at the city each group begins to do so ready up and head to the turrets they switch their clips from standard to their "special clips Rose you really don't have to…
Rose: I insist. After all, everyone here is working hard to do things all I've been doing is sitting in a room near yours, with a rifle aimed out the mail slot and a shotgun in my lap trying to protect your room, Anita, and all your friends here.*she then rolls over to the door and unlocks it* what do you wish to have?

*in the next room over a door opens in Doc's main room a door opens and a famillar fox walks through silghtly tired*
Anita:(ohh man I really need to stop saying yes to helping everyone. Doc trusted me with making sure that Valary was ok and I took almost forever getting back. he'll understand though. he always does.)*she sighs and looks up from the bed and over to the door and sees a hedgehog at the opposite door not paying attention*(she's up. ok, doc didn't give any instruction for that. so what do I do? …wing it.) *she then heads into the kitchen and pours some milk and gets a couple cookies ready for Val and a few for herself.*
last edited on May 29, 2014 8:49PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 12:15AM, May 30, 2014
(online)
???: *gulp* No, but you can move on… You said you don't know if there's anything in here. So, just assuming there is… Is that good or bad?

- On the borders of Station Square… -

Snow: No overhasty decisions. *silence lowers between them once more as they leave the city; however, instead of going on the motorway up north, Snow steers them on another dirt road which runs parallel to the motorway; gravel is thrown up from the wheels and hit the doors and windows; a puddle which the car rushes through washes the whole windshield with mud water that the wipers can only slowly wipe off*

- Also on the borders of Station Square, but on the other side, the repetitve green flashes move from the roofs to the east motorway. A troop patrolling on the ring highway around the metropolis nearby loses no time and starts shooting at the flashes, until suddenly, they change direction and come closer, until the last one is just ten feet away. Then, a ring of cold green fire lights up around them and blocks their view. What they don't see now is that the flashes return down the east highway, destroy another turret. Minutes later, a hissing sound fills the whole city with vibrations, and something that looks like a chrome dart shoots across the sky, rapidly gaining speed while circling around the city, until it is too fast for the eye to follow. While drawing its circles, the object ascends into the sky until it breaks through the clouds and disappears from view. The hissing thunder like sound lasts for another minute and slowly levels off. -
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
picosux224 at 5:09AM, May 30, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*Pico smirks*im all about hasty ideas
shadowbladeXIII at 10:10AM, May 30, 2014
(online)
Joseph:…its true I don't know what's in there on the way, but I know for certain that there are people who can help you once we get to them. Right now I'm willing to do as much as it takes to make sure that you get your memory back. If you'd like I could even help learn you to defend yourself.*he then smiles*

*Station Square*
*the troops noticed the flashes and what was in the sky and confirmed what was going on the chome dart in the sky and the green flashes. They could see the target even if it was for only moments and after adjusting to mode VII. The problem was because of their hightened senses their guns now seemed slower in their eyes and they were realizing that they would be useless with the ranged gap betwen them and their enemy. They then started to take in what they know so far. They knew they coudn't hit him directly especially with the rate he was going. The fact that it could react faster than the turrets could get a lock-on and fire. Also the fire produces, it was clear it wasn't natural as it burned green that and it came off as cold despite the thermal readings. It left questions such as if its toying with them or see the turrets as the bigger threats. Whatever the reason it was targeting the outside ones first. at once the groups started to radio each other formulating a plan for what to do as they head to each turret location those that are already there take the time to observe potential areas where their target can end up and start to rig various areas to work for them. At last each troup is ready is ready and in position*

*the camp outside*
Mik:*sits there thinking* What do I do?(…on one hand I can pull them out but that would lead them to us. I can't leave them hanging though…)*he grabs the gem* Brain tell me how that backup is coming?
Brian:well, we're still looking for an opertive that can go out and aid you at this moment.
Mik: Look, I understand you don't want to trigger anything if Claire is in the area, however we need support down there and repotrs say that they saw something enter the sky. we're 2 turrets down and the next strike might be someone rather than a well crafted piece of metal. I don't doubt the troops or their skills but there's always potential that we are outclassed in some way. yes we have numbers, but of your inf-
Brian: Mik, we understand your concern and we are sending backup. however its going to take some time.
Mik: Whoever they are, better hurry.*he then puts down the gem and rubs his forehead remembering the last time he did this. many Zot soliders that he concidered his friends were deicmated by the monsters from the incident a little over a year ago with torvek*(its too fucking soon for this shit. The world is still recovering and now another asshole wants to start something. for what though? superiority? a better world which they invisions? a wild and crazy version of “Eggman land”? No, no its not to conquer. if he wanted to make something he wouldn't have scorched a majority of the earth and kill innocents just cause. he's looking to break spirits and morale not caring who gets under his feet.*he then clenches his fist enraged* (If I ever get to meet this bastard or one of his lackies I will gladly fill thier body as many bullets before I blow them to pieces.)

*Zot, R&D labs, operating room*
*a cyborg lay on the table motionless and repaired a screen pops in front of him and starts to perform testing adjusting what needs to be and fixing its hearing and sight speech and internal systems are in check*
Mia:—I th—com—o—
Jasmine:—u sur…?
Mia: …ositive he should be waking up about now.
Frank: Holy hell what hit me, and why did I feel dead for so long!?
Mia: see he would come around eventually. let's get him of this table.
*one unstrapping and explanation later*
Frank: an Emp blast from the sky? yeha that would do it. thanks again for not letting my go out like that. it would suck if I did. how's everyone else holding up?
Jasmine: everyone is doing their best to try to get the tower up and running again. we should have at least more than proper lighting and tools working within a few more hours.
Frank: good. in the meanwhile someone notify Zack im up and running. I'll see what I can provide help with.*and with that he ninjas off to elsewhere*
*the 2 then continue to work on the various areas of the 3rd floor hoping to bring it one step closer to being fully operational*

*Doc's lab*
Doc:*puts down his notes and leaves some papers for snow to look at* hmm tell ya what how about we both cook something that will give everyone energy and a boost to everyone's spirits. After all stressing over this madness will just end up fueling desire for revenge and blind us from our goals. First though let me check on Val and how she's doing. I wish to know if she is feeling any better.
last edited on May 30, 2014 12:28PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 1:44PM, June 2, 2014
(online)
???: … (Okay, umm… Where'd this come from? Is this how this kind of stuff is usually handled? I really can't imagine that.) *smiles as excusingly and placatory she can* It's a most generous offer, thanks, Joseph, but I'd like to keep my focus on getting my memories back first, I'm sorry.

- One hundred fifty miles north-northwest of Station Square… -

Snow: *rubs his eyes and shakes his head* Whatever, you can be about what you want. But I will disassemble you if you screw anything up.
picosux224 at 2:16PM, June 2, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*Pico sweatdrops* alright alright…i just really need to be where the shockwave originaly came from shouldnt be to hard to find i just gotta trace the demonic energy
shadowbladeXIII at 3:22PM, June 2, 2014
(online)
Joseph: Understandable. let's go then.*he then pointed foward and moved ahead*(…brillient move there genius, I know that face all to well, now she probably thinks diffrently of you. Hell she probably has someone already in her life and was just seperated. )*he then shakes his head*( Whatever, there's a civilian in need with questions that need to be answered. forget about it and do. Your. Job! Nothing else.)
Rick:*traversing on the march moves in close to his bud covering the other angle of the rear and whispers over to him* hey Oliver.
Oliver:yes?
Rick:I think we need to have a talk with the captain.
Oliver: Yeha I noticed. We'll do it once we take stop somewhere.
*the group continues to move through the woods unsure what they will find as they go.*

*Doc's lab*
Doc:*he turns the handle and swears he hears someone was moveing on the other side of the door. he waits patiently and then heads inside and sees Val up and moving*Well good afternoon Valary. how are you feeling?
last edited on June 2, 2014 8:50PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 2:48AM, June 3, 2014
(online)
Snow: What did I just say about screwing up? You better get out now because I'm not heading back to Square now. *regardless of his suggestion, he keeps the speed up*

- Zot, Doc's lab… -

Val: *tries to hide her blush from being caught eavesdropping* I-I'm fine, thanks. *falls silent embarassed; avoidingDoc's eyes, she instead looks at Anita entering with a platter with milk and cookies* Hi, Ann. How are you doing?
shadowbladeXIII at 7:02AM, June 3, 2014
(online)
Anita:*looks at them like a deer in the headlights*…fine. I was just getting you a snack Val for when you woke up.
Rose:well, that's a nice guesture.
Anita:*smiles as she puts the plater on the stand and sits on the bed* so what have you two been up to?
Doc: oh, just discussing things that's all.
Anita: did you find anything out?
Doc: Well yes and no. its kind of hard to explain.
Anita: don't worry about it. I probably wouldn't even get much of it anyway. Oh, I almost forgot the lights are on in the halls again.
Doc:Meaning we're one step closer to being done with repairs. this is good.(that means I'll be able to head upstairs soon. hopefully my phone is compatible with their computers.)
Rose: *rolls over to Val* I don't think we've ever met before. I'm Anita's mother, Rose.
last edited on June 3, 2014 12:16PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 1:30PM, June 3, 2014
(online)
Val: *insecure as to how she should behave towards Rose after what she's heard, she tries on a caring smile* We didn't, but I know who you are. My name's Valary. I'm happy to finally meet the mother of our happy-go-lucky Ann-… Sorry, I mean, Anita.
picosux224 at 1:47PM, June 3, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*Pico was getting a little scared*woah snow! calm down you cant expect me to get out of a moveing car do ya?
shadowbladeXIII at 3:14PM, June 3, 2014
(online)
Rose:its alright. its always nice to meet one of her friends.*she notes her bulging stomach* and a fellow mother. congadulations by the way.
Doc:*he proceeds to head to the kitchen*(which reminds me if I'm going to make dinner I need to ask snow what he wants, and also should let him know about what I found out. Not in that order though, otherwise he won't listen.)*he proceeds to pick up his phone and dials Snow's number hoping he picks up*
last edited on June 3, 2014 5:51PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 4:22AM, June 4, 2014
(online)
Val: Thank you. *her smile doesn't work all that well though and seems more concerned than proud* I feel like I've already… gone through a lot with him. *she thankfully takes one of the cookies offered by Ann* Thanks. *she smiles and hugsher briefly, then talks to Rose again* Say, has Ann… -ita always been such a well mannered little sweetheart?

- Two hundred miles northwest of Station Square… -

Snow: *he closes his bloodshot eyes, driving blindly for a moment* Pico, *he snarls a lot more aggressive than normally* I could care less if you bashed in your face on a rock trying. I am in everything else than a mood to put up with your antics. So, you can jump out, stay here, or what I prefer, give me a reason to kick your ass out. *in this moment, the phone rings; Snow sees it's Doc, groans and answers via speaker phone* What?
shadowbladeXIII at 8:14AM, June 4, 2014
(online)
Doc: and hello to you too. Anyway, I'm calling to let you know a few things. First I found similar chemicals that another patient had was in your wife, and yes she's doing better I already treated her. here's the kicker though, after some research I found only a few places where the ingredients are avialable and might have found where they came from. I take it your on your way back?

*in the other room*
Rose: well no child is perfect nor is any mother. She would do things that any child at an early age would do. My husband and I…*she pauses for a moment and after sighing continues* we used to have a lot to deal with, staying up late a night to take care of her washing the pictures off the walls, and making sure she was still with us when on trips to places. A few months after she turned 3 is when we started having a few arguments about things. they were silly really. Either over toys, or dresses, and sometimes food. I made a few mistakes here and there as well and learned a lot from it. Then, 2 years later I*she looks for the words in her head as the though of the incident lingers* had an accident and missed a good portion of her life. Whatever my sweet Ann learned during the time I was out was from doc and since then she's been taking care of me as I recover.
last edited on June 4, 2014 10:55AM
SnowTheHedgehog at 2:25PM, June 4, 2014
(online)
Val: (Oh man… Walked right into it. Congratulations, Val.) I'm sure she's a great help.

- Two hundred ten miles northwest of Station Square… -

Snow: Pico and I, we're only about twenty minutes from the tower. Though it depends on what you're going to tell me next. How are our chances to trace the chemicals to the source?

- With the villains… -

Rheinheim: … What do you mean, gone?
Remus: I don't know what went on down there. Half of the tunnels have collapsed since the last time, world knows why. The potential hybrids anyway… *he cuts a grimace under his mouth mask* … are gone. A section of the Lane Five tunnel on Level Three was completely stained with blood. I can't imagine anything that could've done this… *he ponders whether or not to put his assumption* … except for Claire. I haven't seen her though. But somebody clearly was there and left a pretty big puddle of vomit.
Rheinheim: … But why? Why would sche enter ze former undergrround trrain tunnels? Sche lived in ze city for most of her life. Sche must have known sche would have to expect at least a dozen crriminals. Sche must have known ze danger to trigger ze nachzehrrer was far too high.
Remus: Maybe they've caught on the hybrids? And sent her down to clean up.
Rheinheim: As much as it would fit to zat bonehead Schadowblade, zey would not have taken zese rrisks. Who would stop ze beast if it brreaks out of ze tunnels? No. I suppose sche- Wait, Cynzia's footage!
Remus: *makes a disparaging sound somewhere between a puff and a small rock cracking* What about it?
Rheinheim: Sche has seen Claer durring your misshion in ze tower. *he looks up the footage and has the computer run a comparison between the frames in which the location on the other side of the portal was visible, and all pictures of locations in Station Square that fit to the recordings; a minute later, the monitor shows as result Jules' Pool Hall* Ah, zat would solve ze puzzle. Zat hall lies just acrross ze strreet frrom one of ze old entrrances. When ze city was attacked, sche prrobably just fled headless in zere.
Remus: *checks the recordings again* Which begs the question where on her body she hid a gun.
Rheinheim: Pardon?
Remus: In low distance to the vomit, there was an altered rat with a bullet in its head. Pretty big calibre as well, too big for any ordinary handgun. There was no gun anywhere though, she probably still has it with her, where ever she is. Still, did she everseem like a gunslinger to you, professor?
Rheinheim: You are implying sche was not alone?
Remus: We can't ignore that option. Should I check the situation out?
Rheinheim: *takes his time to answer* … No. Ze nachzehrrer is a danger I do not want to take yet. And zen zere is ze potenshial ozer one. We will wait zis one out.
Remus: Then we will move against Zot? *his voice speaks hope*
Rheinheim: No. Give zem a little time until everryzing we need is in working order.
Remus: I still don't see why not to directly attack them now.
Rheinheim: My dear Rremus, war is all about ze schow, not ze fights. And I intend to give zem a schow zey will never forget.
last edited on June 4, 2014 11:30PM
picosux224 at 2:30PM, June 4, 2014
(offline)
( snow i just read your previous post..whoops)
Pico:fine have it your way*Pico jumps out of the car leaving him with scratches* ok now to head back to station square(ok this might take awhile*sweatdrops*)
last edited on June 5, 2014 12:12AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:30PM, June 4, 2014
(online)
Doc: as right now they're slim with just me doing it on google maps, when finding an exact location, but on the plus side by the time you get here we should have our major computer up and running to isolate some possible points he may have been in including one where Anita's mother was abducted. My guess is the Rheinheim was using these facilities to make something special out of both humans and mobians of all sorts.

*in another part of Doc's room*
Rose: she is indeed.
Anita: yep I've learned so much. cooking, cleaning, even how to defend others and myself.
Rose:*she smiles at her daughter though its clear to Val there is something still troubling the fox in front of her she then turns her attention back to Val* by the way what would you like to have for dinner?
last edited on June 4, 2014 6:05PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 11:21PM, June 4, 2014
(online)
Val: Just a salad, but let me help you with preparations. *she follows Rose to the next kitchen, silent, until they are out of hearing range of the others* (I'm probably going to insensitively walk into it again, but she seems like she needs to talk to someone. I just hope she doesn't take it too personally.) Rose… Sorry to ask, butare you alright?

- Two hundred twenty five miles northwest of Station Square… -

Snow: Get the IT department and anyone else who's got time to check that once the main computer is back up. *with that said, he hangs just hangs up and concentrates back on the road that now winds around a huge needle forest, searching for an indistinguishable landmark; then, he turns off the gravel road and heads right into the woods; he slows down, but not much, and the rear wheel driven sports sedan slides barely controllable on the leaf-covered, muddy ground; more than once, it misses the trees by just a handwith, bouncing over their roots; after driving through a deep, hidden crevice that almost causes the F6 to flip over, the front bumper starts making a grinding noise as if being dragged over the forest floor*
last edited on June 8, 2014 1:02PM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:52AM, June 5, 2014
(online)
Rose: *she gets out a bowl and fresh head lettuce*Well, no. See not too long ago I was asked to go down memory lane by doc and tell him what I recall about the experience that brought me here. *sigh* In fact I seem to be recalling a lot of sad things as of late. there's just so much on my mind and I just…*she tries to finish the sentence but decides to leave it alone as she doesn't want to upset herself.*

*in Doc's room*
Doc: *reaches for a gem* how is the computer coming?
Jack: should be done within the next 5-10 minutes.
*he sighs and lies on his bed Anita then comes over*
Anita: hyia Doc. …?*she looks close at him* Doc, are you tired?
Doc: *chuckles* Me? Tired? No, no I'm fine. just relaxing is all.
Anita:Doc, you had to do major surgery again didn't you?
Doc: Wellyes, but worry not its going to take more than that to put me down. …hey Anita can you go to my lab and get my notes and bring them upstairs to Brian and the gang?
Anita: sure thing. you know I don't mind.
Doc: oh and Anita, what do you want for dinner?
Anita: well since we have guests, I'm thinking we do a roast. *she heads to the door* make sure that you guys save me some if I'm not back when its done, ok?
Doc: of course.*as he watches her leave he lies back down on the bed for a few more minutes*
last edited on June 5, 2014 7:11AM
picosux224 at 3:12PM, June 5, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*at the city* here is where i last saw Shadowblade and that deamon….ok lets do this*Pico started glowing blue as he was gathering energy*(ok…almost their)*he then punched the ground causeing a shockwave that went across the planet once again* *breathe* that…should do it…ugh*Pico had used up all his energy causeing the fox to pass out*
shadowbladeXIII at 12:00PM, June 6, 2014
(online)
*on patrol a small group of 2 men and a mobian retriver find what appears to be a new survivor. At once they radio thenews to Mik and then they get him to a safe area and begin make sure he's breathing alright, hoping he wakes up. as they do so they begin to wonder who he is why he was in the middle of the city, and if the flash of light they saw eariler came from him. After some time has passes they elevate him on the remains of a cushioned bench waiting for him to come to.*
Bud: this has been an odd day. first that monster comes and disappears, then that flash, now we find a fox in the middle of the street.
Jared:at least he's breathing, sir.*cleaning the wounds out*
Bud: true, but look at him, he has wounds and scrapes all over him.
Megan: what did he do to get so many?
Bud: I dunno, but many of these are still open. I don't think he knew he was bleeding out. He's a lucky one. Hopefully, when he awakens, we'll get some answers about him.
picosux224 at 1:25PM, June 6, 2014
(offline)
Pico:ugh…(ow my head..wait a second)*Pico sat up noteing he wasnt where he was previously he then rubbed his eyes to fix his vision which was a little blurry at the time*…did it work?
???:are you ok? did what work?*Pico jolted when he heard the voice but then gain his composure
Megan:hi im Megan. this is Jared andBud what were you doing out here on your own and how did you get all those scratches
Pico:..hi..uh…i uh had to jump out of a jackasses car…heh
last edited on June 6, 2014 1:29PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:39PM, June 6, 2014
(online)
well I looked and all I could find about what you were asking for was the name “fingerless gloves”.

Bud:whiteish-silver paintjob roaring engine…
Jared:driving around as if no one mattered to them. That the one?
picosux224 at 9:17PM, June 6, 2014
(offline)
snow check your pq
Pico:yeah that one…*Pico tries to get up but still feels pain*ugh!…i gotta go i have important things to do(i hate to lie but i dont even know those 3…atleast i think i dont)
shadowbladeXIII at 5:20AM, June 7, 2014
(online)
Bud: easier there pal, your in no condition to go anywhere. your wounds are still open.
Jared: also we have questions. like who you are what you're doing here.
Megan: also what were you asking about working and why were you passed out?
picosux224 at 2:24PM, June 7, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*Pico sweatdrops* my name is Pico Stone i uh work at zot and well i…was trying to reverse the shockwave…(i hope that work…)

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon