rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
picosux224 at 2:07PM, June 13, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*sweatdrops* its a long story
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
shadowbladeXIII at 5:06AM, June 14, 2014
(online)
Trigger: Well, I got time. why don't we take a walk together round the outside of the tower for old times sake and tell me what all went down?
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
picosux224 at 5:10AM, June 14, 2014
(offline)
*later outside the tower*
Pico:….i was trying to reverse a shockwave that happened earlier im not sure if my plan worked though… i havent exactly seen results on my end but thats just because i caused this shockwave.
last edited on June 14, 2014 5:12AM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:25PM, June 14, 2014
(online)
Trigger: well I haven't seen anything come by yet…but who knows? maybe its just running late.
last edited on June 14, 2014 5:29PM
picosux224 at 8:15PM, June 14, 2014
(offline)
Pico:(how the hell can it run late?…)stillsomthing should of happened by now*the red fox then looked around then athis friend*come on Trigger lets find Mia
last edited on June 14, 2014 8:16PM
Ink_wolf at 1:26PM, June 15, 2014
(online)
I Quit.
This is probably about as hard for me to say as it is for you to hear but Ill try anyway. Im done with the RP and with Zot but hopefully not done with any of you. I dont regret joining Zot when Snow pretty much demanded I do so and even have a lot of good memories to show for it. That saidZotyou just arent the RP I fell in love with.
Alright, silliness aside Im leaving Zot for selfish and personal reasons. What Im not doing is leaving you. Thats right, you with the eyes reading this post. Weve spent countless hours wearing out characters as suits as we silently try to get know each other. Why dont we try being friends?
Brianktowne@gmail.com
Yes, thats a personal email. Im throwing off the mask of anonymity and outing myself. Feel free to drop me a linemake a new email account somewhere if you want to keep your identity secret. Better yet, try me on Skype, that way we can drop the text based communication and actually talk. Skype is free and only needs an email address, Snow uses it already. Look me up, my user name there is Ink- Wolfe.

To tie up my characters on Zot, I will bequeath some for continued use and remove others as nessesary. Pico, I leave Lucy in your capable hands. SB, I leave Alerick in your care. Snow, you may borrow Rust for as long as needed. Send me an email or PQ and Ill send you character details. Feel free to use youre new character or not. Im keeping Ink, Rhiannon and Torvek for myself.
Let me end by saying that Ive had fun and hope this is only the beginning of something new.
"There's no such thing as sanity, And that's the sanest fact"-Dire Straits, One World

shadowbladeXIII at 3:25PM, June 16, 2014
(online)
Worry not, we're still going. he'll always be with us.

*Dimension S*
*as he weaves his hands the man in white blinks as he finds one of the targets.*
Man in White: found you. now for her…
*The Fey realm*
*The three black Snakes approach the lake and one enters it and begins to spread in it doing its work the other two continue to search for Rhiannon*
picosux224 at 4:49PM, June 16, 2014
(offline)
*as the 2 have been teleported Pico couldnt help but look around. true he hasbeen in this area many times but the tower was still new to him and for some odd reason he had a odd feeling about somthing but he dosnt know what.
Pico:(whats that odd feeling i feel in the back of my head i feel like im being spyed on but thats impossible…)*Pico finally shooked it off as he aproached his wife from behind*(huh she didnt hear us port in…)*uh…Mia?*the mobian was startled*
Mia:oh Pico? how are you?*she pulled him into a quick hug*
Pico:uh..you know the usual*he then did a akward laugh*
(i have no idea what to do with Lucy so a little push to the right direction will be apreciated)
shadowbladeXIII at 8:37PM, June 16, 2014
(online)
Mia:that's great!*she then kisses him* any progress with the memories?
picosux224 at 9:15PM, June 16, 2014
(offline)
*Pico sweatdrops*
Pico:eh heh a few here and their but nothing to worry about*suddenly Pico felt a small pain where his new scar was he closed his eyes ready for a vision but instead he heard afamiliar voice*
(???:trust youraura and let it guide you)
Pico:*confused as ever the fox looked around*(who the hell was that?!)
Mia:Pico?
Pico:uh look at the time! Trigger and i have somewhere we have to go.
Mia:Pico…
Pico:*the red fox kisses Mia on the lips passionately and put his mouth to her ear and whispers*somthings been telling me that Zot has been spyed on i cant get that feeling out of my head*Mia gives Pico a unsure look* *sigh* dont worry about it ok? just thought i should get that off my chest*he then grabbed Trigger and gives Mia a confident smile*we are gonna train so that idontseem rusty
Trigger:whats that expression humans use theone about irony
Pico:*sweatdrops* dont you start
*Mia watches as her husband andhis friend teleport back*
Mia:(the last time he told me about somthing like this we were attackedby elementals…be safe)
*withPico and Trigger*
Trigger:so whats the plan?
Pico:*Pico just smirks*we are gonna train in demention S.
Trigger:how do you still remember that place?
Pico:i dont but i heard rumours about it
last edited on June 16, 2014 10:51PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:21AM, June 17, 2014
(online)
Trigger: Pico that's great but we don't even know how to get there. I mean even with our combine energy…Pico watch out upahead you-
*with that being said Pico bumps into someone in the halls*
Lori:oh sorry…hey do you know where the hole is? I'm tryin to get this guy*points to Lucy* to the proper hall to weld it up.
picosux224 at 3:26PM, June 17, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*sweatdrops* uh yeah its a few floors down(they havent fixed that hole yet?)
*Lucy looks at Pico* Lucy:by any chance you wouldnt happen to be Pico Stone?
Pico:uh yeah why?
*Lucy smiles* you are 1 hard individual to find i needed to talk to you
Pico:*the mobian was cautious* (theirs nothing familiar about him so i definantly never met this guy before…) what about?
last edited on June 18, 2014 12:39AM
shadowbladeXIII at 6:13PM, June 17, 2014
(online)
Lucy: I have a message for you from the boss…our boss, Shadowblade(that I can't really remember. what was it that he wanted me to tell you?)
picosux224 at 7:07PM, June 17, 2014
(offline)
Pico:…well?
Lucy:i..uh forgot
Pico:well dont sweat it im sure you,ll remember it eventually now if you excuse me my friend and i have things to do(now if we cant go to demention S directly or teleport their im sure theirs another way to find out if my suspitions are correct buthow canwebe sure im even right…)
shadowbladeXIII at 9:18AM, June 18, 2014
(online)
Lucy:(man… wish i can help them…wait, help! that's it!)*runs and shouts*hey you two, hold up I remember the message!

*Zot stairway*
Zack:(man these pants itch. eh gotta have the stuff on me somehow)*leaps down and peers around the corner looking at the circle*(well that's where it is)*readies himself and hears something moving down the stairs*(Frank's coming. good. welp better get out there.)*he then turns on the recorder and begins to walk from the broken stairway, his presence unnoticed.*
picosux224 at 3:49PM, June 18, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*Pico stopped in his tracks then smiles at Lucy* so what was it?
Lucy:i was sent here to help you
Pico:*Pico looked at trigger confused the robot looked back with the same expression*what could i possibly need help with?
shadowbladeXIII at 7:57PM, June 18, 2014
(online)
Lucy:…well I'm not so sure myself…*he looks down then looks back up* however whatever it was, the boss said he can't help you with it for some reason. Now the question is what do you need help with?
last edited on June 18, 2014 8:55PM
picosux224 at 8:40PM, June 18, 2014
(offline)
Pico:(hmm…)well their is one thing…i asume you already know this im a aura gaurdian i can sense things and lately i feel like i…no the zot complex itself has been spyed on if you give this information to Shadowblade that will be greatly apreciated*he starts to walk away*(now i just need to train somewhere outside…maybe the town near here has a park hopefully so we can meditate)
shadowbladeXIII at 5:24AM, June 19, 2014
(online)
Lucy:…?*looks to Lori*
Lori: I have no idea what an aura guardian is either. but if the complex is being looked at I know someone that can take care of that. now come on, let's get you to fix that hole. I'll make some calls.

*with Pico*
Trigger: that's going to be hard man…most of the world was put to ruins and is in need of repair.

______
alsop Pico Ink sent you a PQ on Lucy.
last edited on June 19, 2014 11:28AM
picosux224 at 2:26PM, June 19, 2014
(offline)
Pico:(crap…)well we cant do anything here either im to paranoid about being spyed on so unless you got any ideas im all ears
shadowbladeXIII at 6:17PM, June 19, 2014
(online)
Trigger:…*starts to ponder* well we could look for a room that blocks all those feeling off…or we can go into the forest and hone our skills there.
picosux224 at 7:38PM, June 19, 2014
(offline)
Pico:(thats right theirs a forest next to the tower) alright lets go
shadowbladeXIII at 9:02AM, June 20, 2014
(online)
Trigger:great!*lends pico energy to teleport outside* ok let's get started!
picosux224 at 2:05PM, June 20, 2014
(offline)
Pico:ok then..*Pico sits down in a lotis postion*
Trigger:what are you doing?
Pico:“we” are gonna meditate to sharpen our spiritual energy.
Trigger:you might need meditation but hows that good for a robot
Pico:you have been useing my energy so by clearing the mind we could have a stronger connection
Trigger:(this is rediculous..)* he then sat on the grass*
shadowbladeXIII at 4:52AM, June 21, 2014
(online)
Trigger: is there anything I'm supposed to envision?
SnowTheHedgehog at 6:31AM, June 21, 2014
(online)
{*sigh* Alright, so I've been trying and trying, and it isn't working. I should probably tell the story from the beginning for Pico.
I'm leaving, too. I've considered it for a good while now. I'm sorry I have to twist the knife in your back, Zot, but keeping up to date on the RP has become more of a duty than a pleasure.
I wish there was another way, but the restart has failed to me. Which is in big part my fault. I thought I knew what was right for the RP and instinctively did everything wrong. Maybe it's not working because we've actually started to treat it like an RP. Maybe it's something else. The coincidence sprung to my eye that everything went south that short after DN took this from the comment section to the forums. It doesn't make sense to consider it a factor, but since rational reasons don't do for an explanation why it isn't working out anymore, I'm not opposed to the thought it might be.
Anyway, riddle me this, riddle me that, it's time for me to abandon ship, cruel as it may sound. I'll always remember Zot though, and am with Ink on behalf that we - the writers - should get to know each other more. So, I'm quoting him here:
I'm done with Zot, but hopefully not with any of you.

That said, I will take my leave - just not yet. My continuous silence the past week is due to the fact I'm altering my plot ends in a way they don't take months more, like they were supposed to in the beginning. It's not going so well, but I will eventually come up with something worthy of an ending to this roleplay.

So, seeya guys around. Pico, if you'd like to join us on Skype, search for me by RBellhaeuser@web.de
That should lead you to a Snow from Germany.
I look forward to hear from you guys soon!}
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
picosux224 at 3:16PM, June 21, 2014
(offline)
Pico:(hmm good question) i dont know just think about anything that suits you i guess*Pico then started to meditate*
shadowbladeXIII at 3:29PM, June 21, 2014
(online)
Trigger: very well.*begins to focus on Pico's aura and begins to glow*

*Zot lobby*
*no one knew exactally what happened after Zack approaced the 4…All Joseph remembered seeing was Zack with a chaff and flash grenade. he heard her scream as something hit each of them and the grenades went off when he awoke he was in a room his armor to the side leaving wearing a shirt some boxers and sitting at a table waiting for someone to come in. however his mind was elsewhere and more concerned on her.*
picosux224 at 5:40PM, June 21, 2014
(offline)
Pico:(thats it now all we gotta do is focus and-)*suddenly Picos aura pulsed sending himself to a nearby tree*this…is why i meditate
shadowbladeXIII at 7:41PM, June 21, 2014
(online)
Trigger: heh…sorry about that.
*Doc's surgery room*
Frank: *strapped her to the table* alright doc she's all set. remind me what we're doing again?
Doc: we're taking her apart…well what's inside her anyway
Jasmine:*arrives holding a container* Doc I brought it.
Doc:good then let phase one of the surgery commence.

*???*
*she lies there dormant. no movement no sight, no voices, nothing. it feels famillar to her yet so distant suddenly she's in her own subconsous. she looks herself over and her surroundings. Black surrounds her yet she sees fine. Not knowing what else to do she moves forward wandering around, hoping she'll find something*
last edited on June 21, 2014 8:28PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon