rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
picosux224 at 9:05PM, June 29, 2014
(offline)
Pico:oh uh ..hey…(what was his name again..)..Rupert ive been haveing a bit of a strange day
Rupert:strange how?
Pico:*1 explanation later*…and im not sure who to turn on this doc is…well you know…and i cant ask my parents for obvious reasons.
Rupert:hmm that is a problem…
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
shadowbladeXIII at 5:03AM, June 30, 2014
(online)
Rupert: well Normaly I'd be more than happy to help out, but ever since the shockwave, Nat hasn't been the same and she needs some time to recover.*he then thinks to himself for a good bit* oh, I know. why not ask Greg? I'm sure he would love to have a roommate.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on June 30, 2014 10:09AM
picosux224 at 8:06PM, June 30, 2014
(offline)
(sorry ive been playing the new GTA game its awesome!!!)
Pico:Greg?im not sure…but it couldnt hurt to ask him*he then did a genuine smile* thanks Rupert*he then ran off*(now where is he?)
shadowbladeXIII at 5:51AM, July 1, 2014
(online)
Greg:*wandering around checking charts bupms into pico after sometime* Oh, Pico what's up?
picosux224 at 2:45PM, July 1, 2014
(offline)
Pico:Greg i uh….need you to do me a favour
Greg:what kind of favour?
Pico:sigh well…*1 explanation later* and thats why i need your help
Greg:uh…sure why not?
Pico:sigh thanks i owe ya one
Greg:no problem
shadowbladeXIII at 5:47PM, July 1, 2014
(online)
Greg: oh and Pico, before you go I need your help with something. See I'm on my way to pick up a new patient. care to lend me a hand?

*Dimension S*
Man in White:...ah there she is…energy seems to be low. perhaps asleep? bah, no matter. she can complain to me after I ger her out of there.

*The realm of Fey*
*the 2 snakes continue their way and head into a citidel, it composure shows it naturaly grown and open from above as light shines into the area. quietly they slither through noting the various mythical beings and keeping out of sight.*
picosux224 at 7:09PM, July 1, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*Pico sweatdropped*(well i did say i owed him…) uh ok lets go.
shadowbladeXIII at 12:46PM, July 2, 2014
(online)
*The two make their way down the hall and make a right to find the patient*
Greg: alright, now the patient is said to be around here. said it be a magic user,*he shakes his head* 25th one today.

*Zot 8th floor, Doc's bedroom*
* two hedgehogs, one unconsous, the other concerned and upset. both know not what happened or why. As she looks to her husband she thinks back on the hour that just past*
*flashback*
Doc:ok who wants to help prep the surgery room and who want to go and comfirm the image?*looks to see Snow run out the door and grabs him* and just where do you think your going?
Snow:where do you think? im going to get answers.
Doc: there's no need. i can take care of that. you-
Snow: no need?! Doc have you lost your mind man we're at war info is part of the battle!
Doc:*slightly irratated*yes, and the person radioed in has to be dealt in a special way.
Snow:*partly listening both tired and getting frustrated* it doesn't matter. the point is it has to be adressed now!
Doc: snow your tired man this isn't you. I understand-
Snow: What is there to understand?! obviously you don't. now let go of me before I-
Doc:before you what?!*stares at him menacingly* go ahead finish it
Snow:*as he draws breath and looks into doc's eyes he feels something hit him in the back of the head. normally the blow would just hurt, but after staying up for so long and putting himself through so much finally passes out*
Val:*begining to tear up *I-I'm sorry. its just…*she takes a minute and gets ahold of herself*I didn't want to see where that was going.
Doc:…*regains his composure and puts Snow on the bed* its fine. it wouldn't have led to anything*he puts on a smile and his usual tone knowing where it would have gone* now then…*he pulls out a pocket labtop and uploads the photo to be rendered in a higher quality*
Val: don't worry I'll look after him andtake care of the picture. you just do what oyu need to do.
Doc: alright if you need any help just look in the note section of the program
*flashback end*
Val:*strokes his cheek and hold onto him and sighs as she pulls up a computer*(of all the days that this had to happen it had to be monday)*she then click on the program and waits for it to boot up*
last edited on July 2, 2014 3:50PM
picosux224 at 4:26PM, July 2, 2014
(offline)
Pico:thats….alot of casulties*the 2 head towards the said mage oddly enough Pico looked disapointed(huh..i expected to see i dont know….a old man with a staff?)
shadowbladeXIII at 5:51PM, July 2, 2014
(online)
Greg:…no the aren't dead just weakened and sometimes out cold.*he pulls up this eyelid and they see a big K.O. in it* See its written right there. I don't get what's wrong I mean the paste we're using works but*he stands up* I don't know.*he then takes 2 steps and slips on some sort of rod probably belonging to the wizard and lands on the soon to be patient hearing something crack beneath him, his mouth agape looking at Pico then back at the wizard*…I just*without hesitation he gets up and checks on the guy. he looks him over and removes some robes and checks for brusing. as his hands feel around his hands start glowing*
picosux224 at 7:39PM, July 2, 2014
(offline)
Pico:(this is what suprises him?)*Pico leans on the wall letting Greg work his magic*(man everything went down hill since that Damion guy showed up…sigh i wish their was more we can do but you cant heal mental scars)*Pico then started to daydream*
shadowbladeXIII at 4:57AM, July 3, 2014
(online)
Greg:*as his hands move around seeing where he damaged the poor magus, the marks start to lighten in some areas then his hands stop glowing. Greg completely unaware what he did.*ok its not as bad as i thought Still I need help getting him taken care of. you have any ideas Pico on what to do?
picosux224 at 6:45PM, July 3, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*the fox just sighs when he walked towards greg and his patient he then started to heal him*(i wonder if theirs more to my power then this demonic energy maybe i can tap more into it if i learned to control the form without the gauntlet….no to risky)*the patient thenstirred from being completely healed he then turned to Greg* you are doing great as a healer Greg just remember not to waste to much energy at once.*the red fox then leaned back on the wall smileing at his friends progress*
last edited on July 3, 2014 6:51PM
shadowbladeXIII at 7:23PM, July 3, 2014
(online)
Greg: healer? what are you taking about? I'm not magical…(at least, I think I'm not. am I?)
picosux224 at 8:35PM, July 3, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*the fox laughs* i didnt mean it like that i meant you are becomeing a great doctor but i guess ive been hanging around with magic users and healers to much. nowi just use them as the term i know it weird*he then shrug his shoulders then looked at the patient* huh thats odd usually when i heal someone they wakeup straight away.
last edited on July 3, 2014 9:15PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:13AM, July 4, 2014
(online)
Greg yeha… I figured. they seem to only wak whenever you use this.*he then reaches inside his doctor's coat and prepares to apply a paste for him to ingest. instead the smell is enough to wake the wizard causing him to cough and spurt slowly coming to. eventually. the two helped the magus up and take him to the medical room for further care afterwords Greg turns to Pico* alright, so is would it be ok if I met my new roommate?

*the realm of Fey*
*the 2 back snakes go unnoticed as they head to their target eventually they find the room where she sleeps. without making a noise one of them wraps around her and enshouds her in darkness. the other foes to the wall and makes a portal out of itself for the other to hop through. it ends up outside and waits for the other. after the second one pulls itself off the wall of the citidal the 2 start to head back towards the lake.*
last edited on July 4, 2014 12:30PM
picosux224 at 2:08PM, July 4, 2014
(offline)
Pico:uh right…just brace yourself for alot of yelling…
Greg:why is she amoodyperson?*Pico sweatdropped*
Pico:(arnt all teenagers?)
shadowbladeXIII at 2:52PM, July 4, 2014
(online)
Greg: come on man she can't be that bad. Why don't you tell be a bit about her as we head down the hall…
picosux224 at 5:42PM, July 4, 2014
(offline)
Pico:sigh i guessshe isnt that badit just iratates me how she foundme out of nowhere plus this isnt exactly the safest place and not to mention i probably should hide the fact that i have 2 seprate beings inside of me 1 evil and 1 made of tech!
Greg:*the feline like mobian raises a eyebrow at his friends rant* what?…
Pico:*Pico pulls out his file and gives it to Greg*…im cursed i have a demon inside of me but thats not important right now*they aproach Picos apartment*…3…2..1*before Greg could ask Pico got tackled by Jill* seriously! dosnt anyone not do this to me?!
shadowbladeXIII at 5:01AM, July 5, 2014
(online)
Greg:…is that the way all your friends greet you?
Nene:*looks down at the 2* hey Pico*looks up at greg* and friend. what's going on?
picosux224 at 3:09PM, July 5, 2014
(offline)
Pico:(….not if i can help it Greg)….*Pico slowly got up and wiped the dust off him and as much as he could try he couldnt shake Jill off him*i uh need to tell Jill somthing…*1 explanation later*
Jill:so…you dont want me around?
*Pico frowned* its not that their just isnt enough space*he then looked at his watch*
Jill:well thats just not fair!!
Pico:…(fricken teenage angst….good thing Zeta wasnt programmed with that)*he then looked at his watch again*(speaking of which where is that reploid of mine?…)*as if on que his watch started beeping*…speak of the devil
last edited on July 5, 2014 7:09PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:11PM, July 5, 2014
(online)
Zeta: oh hey dad! sorry to interupt the conversation. I'm over in Megatroplis helping out those who need it. Rock is here too along with the others. So what's my wonderful father been up to?
Greg: …wait, did that reploid just call you “dad”?

*Doc's Special Surgery Area*
Doc:*out of breath and actually breaking a sweat* ok…we…we got almost everthing done.
Jasmine:Doc if I may suggest you need a break now. You've been making alterations and additions for several hours to this species of canine. You also don't seem to be all there and look rather pale, Might I suggest taking a brake ir at least coming back to it later?
Doc: hell no! we only have 2 things left to do. and I'd rather drop dead than look hopeless. Never have I failed to save someone. sheis no diffrent. As soon as I…*sheaks hi head to keep focus*sorry, now then get ready cause what's going to happen next is going to be tricky.
last edited on July 5, 2014 6:56PM
picosux224 at 8:22PM, July 5, 2014
(offline)
Jill:you're a daddy?!
Pico:*sweatdrops* heh well magic isnt my ownly hobby*he then looked at his watch* im fine honey just checking up on you cya
Zeta:bye daddy!
Pico:*he then gave Jill a stern look* now where were we?
shadowbladeXIII at 9:34PM, July 5, 2014
(online)
Nene: hold up, I need to borrow him.*pulls Pico to the side* Pico, I know what and why your doing this, but try to understand it from her point of view. Jill's finally found you after so long and only moments after seeing you are you pushing her away. Do I think she needs her own room? of course, however at least spend some more time with her. After all she knows you plus she might be able to help recover some memories.*she then smiles hoping Pico agrees*
last edited on July 5, 2014 9:42PM
picosux224 at 10:18PM, July 5, 2014
(offline)
Pico:yeah yeah i know but what do you expect me to do? the world is going nuts right now and it be easyier to focus on more important things then playing babsitterwith a teenager
*Nenedecided for the direct aproach*
Nene:*she grabs Picos ear* PICO RICHARD STONE!! YOU ARE HANGING OUT WITH YOUR SISTER AND THATSFINAL!
Pico:ow ow ok calm down
Nene:*Nene smiles at her victory* good oh and you know Zot has plenty of conviences she,ll enjoy like the mall
Pico:…(shes got me their)
Nene:now come on you got a sister to catch up with*she then wrapped her arm around Picos and walked backed to the others*
shadowbladeXIII at 5:17AM, July 6, 2014
(online)
Nene: alright we're back sorry about that.
Greg: oh its fine.*smiles*(wow can she be loud.)
Nene: So Pico, is there anything you want to ask Jill?
picosux224 at 3:30PM, July 6, 2014
(offline)
Pico:sigh…hey squirt you wanna go to themall or somthing
Jill:sure! it will be fun
Pico:(if shes anything like Mia and Jasmine….im just glad i got alot of money) uh ok then lets go*Pico smiled but it looked forced*
shadowbladeXIII at 4:38PM, July 6, 2014
(online)
Nene: have fun you two!*she waved at them*
Greg: see you soon.*he then turned to Nene* mind helping me set up a space for her?
Nene: I don't see why not.

*with Pico*
Jill:*takes him by the hand*So where are we going big brother?
picosux224 at 5:02PM, July 6, 2014
(offline)
Pico:uh you,ll see…*Pico and Jill walked around Zot untill they were at what looks like a big mall*(i still dont know how Shadowblade built this into the tower…)*he then looked around franticly*(the last thing i need right now is to bump into a friend i might of forgotten about)
Jill:big brother?…
Pico:*Pico smiles at his sister* what do you wanna do first Jill? shopping? maybe hangout in the food court?
shadowbladeXIII at 7:57PM, July 6, 2014
(online)
Jill:…if its alright I'd like to just walk around with you for a bit and maybe talk for awhile.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon