rp catagory

tower of zot (NSFW)
shadowbladeXIII at 3:30PM, June 7, 2014
(online)
Bud: wait a minute…your from Zot?*looks him over from head to toe and sweatdrops* (but they way your dressed…its not even battle ready. are they that casual on emergiences like this?) hold on. *he pulls out a radio* hey Mik its Bud we have a red fox here claiming to be from Zot can you send me data on, a one, Pico Stone?
Mik: Pico? hold up…*he get on his phone and hits the Zot solider app and looks him up after a minute pico's profile comes up and he sends it over* check your phone.
Bud:thank you*pulls it out and sees a grinning red fox and by the photo the name “Pico Stone” and under it misc info about him*…yep that's you.
Jared:* finishes cleanin and starts wrapping Pico's bandages* does that mean he's our reinforcements?
Bud: I don't think so. besides he stated his business.
Megan:So then how should we proceed?*heads to a bag*
Bud: well for starters we need to finish patching him up and get him something to eat to replenish his strength.
Never try to be the guy,otherwise everything will kill you!!!!
last edited on June 7, 2014 3:37PM
picosux224 at 4:32PM, June 7, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*Pico cracks his neck from being to stiff but his ears perked up from hearing the word food followed by a loud grumble from his belly*(do they have to talk like im not here? oh well..)….that sounds great thanks
with great power comes great ass kicking!-Picosux224 2019
last edited on June 7, 2014 4:35PM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:54PM, June 7, 2014
(online)
Megan: great! let me just get something for you out of the bag. she hands him a Zot ration upon opening it the aroma hits the air making it smell like a well cooked home meal*here you are. nifty thing about these rations are they come cooked and stay warm for a good while. what can I get you to drink? we got water, and stuff to renergize your electrolites in various flavors.
picosux224 at 10:32PM, June 7, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*Pico grabs the ration and eats it like he hasnt eaten in days when really he skipped lunch he also mumbled the words yes please inbetween bites* *BURP!"man that was tastey! Bud and Jared both raised a eyebrow Megan on the other hand was smileing at the funny sight wanting to laugh* uh..heh excuse me
last edited on June 8, 2014 2:58AM
SnowTheHedgehog at 1:46PM, June 8, 2014
(online)
Val: (Ugh, why do I never seem to know better?) *she tries to think of something to respond and then puts a hand on Rose's shoulder, looking at her with determination* I promise you, Rose, we'll find the man who has done this to you. He'll learn justice. *her hand on the vixen's shoulder clenches for a wink of an eye as she notices something (… I just busted myself, didn't I?)

By the gate of Zot…

Rick: … Since when do Zot members rather drive to work than use the portals?
Joseph: Think about it. If what we heard is right and the tower has been struck with an EMP, the portal generators likely are broken, too. *walks around the formerly white, very dirty sedan and assesses the damage to the bumper* This one was obviously in a hurry to get here as well. Anybody know this plate?
Oliver & Rick: *shake their heads*
Joseph: *scratches his chin and then shrugs* Well, it's probably not important. And if it is, we're likely to find out soon. Let's head inside, this journey has been long enough now.

Up in Doc's lab…

Snow: *enters Doc's room without wasting time to knock first* Up with you, there's work to do. I've thought of something a minute ago. Forget tracking down all ingredients. We need to check all chemicals from Rheinheim we have for the rarest one and locate any and all dealers and producers and get out of them if he ever bought it or if there have been any stolen units. We will hardly get any information about his location, but if there is any habit to turn towards one specific producer, we'll be able to intercept him during his next try.
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on June 9, 2014 1:41PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:25PM, June 8, 2014
(online)
Megan: your excused, sir.
Jared:and your bandages are finished too. through I know you have busieness I advise not using to much energy otherwise you could injusre yourself further.

*Zot Lobby*
*upon arriving the group looks around and see various other members cleaning up the areas it looks damaged, however not as bad as the 3 thought*
Joseph:well, we're here. (Not as horrible as I thought and they seem to be cleaning up from the attack) Miss I welcome you to the one place that can do almost everything. a place of second chances, I welcome you to Zot.

*Doc's lab*
Doc:…*on the table he points to snow without looking* first off, even in an emergency there is time to knock. Also, I already made notes about that. its listed there in that folder of chemicals I found both in your wife and “My First Challenge”. There's already a list of that and I have it circled in Red marker on which are hard to obtain. there's already a copy being sent up as we speak to the boys upstairs.*he leans his head up and swears he notices something* whatcha got there?

*in the kitchen*
Rose:thank you, but I don't even know what or who it was that did it. *she then ponders something and snaps out of her sorrow. her voice still upset but her tears stopped flowing*…Valary, how did you know someone did something to me?
last edited on June 8, 2014 5:01PM
picosux224 at 4:52PM, June 8, 2014
(offline)
Pico:fine but i gotta atleast head back to zot my wife and parents must be worried sick.*Pico then started to walk away but then looks back*thanks for the patch up by the way. you have no idea how many times i get injured*he then flashed his famous smile*(of course i only remember 2 or 3 acidents but knowing my luck i must get injured alot..heh)
shadowbladeXIII at 8:19PM, June 8, 2014
(online)
Bud:Hold up Pico.*he then picks up his radio and makes a call after a few minutes he puts it down* alright I just called you some transport back to the tower. there's a certain rendezvous point we meet with the trucks. If its alright with you we'd like to escourt you there.
last edited on June 8, 2014 9:11PM
picosux224 at 9:33PM, June 8, 2014
(offline)
Pico:well ok then*Pico then took out his cell and text Mia*(no need for her to worry aboutme even though im sure shesbeen keeping busy)
Ink_wolf at 8:17AM, June 9, 2014
(online)
–Station Square, Abandoned Tunnels
*As Claire begins to lose consciousness due to blood loss, she can hear the plod of approaching feet and catches a glimpse of a familiar figure approaching her.*
Rust: Why do you keep hurting yourself Bittersweet? *he asks softly.*
Claire: ('Cause ya left me… Like everyone else, ‘n’ now this bitch-ass life… is just rubbing salt in my wounds with this hallucination… Not yet… But I'll see ya 'round.) *she thinks feebly, not having the strength to talk. Rust answers but she cannot make out his words as she slips away into unconsciousness.*
*when she eventually comes to, Rust is roasting a rat over a fire, his hands gloved again and his expression unreadable. Her side is bandaged but there is no trace of her blood anywhere*
Rust: did you have a nice nap?
"There's no such thing as sanity, And that's the sanest fact"-Dire Straits, One World

shadowbladeXIII at 9:48AM, June 9, 2014
(online)
Mia:*working on some devices to help run the tower better and hears her phone go off she takes 5 and looks at it smiling and relived.*(thank goodness your ok.)*she then begins to start to text him back* [Great! can't wait to see you. how long do you think it'll take to get back?]*she then heads to the hall where jasmine is reapiring the hole in the ceiling and reinforcing it.* How are things?
Jasmine: Quite well over here. We should be able to start repairs on the stairways by the evening. anything from Pico?
Mia: *nods* he just doesn't want us to worry is all.
Jasmine: did he give you a reason about not coming to see you?
Mia:what? he was here?
Jasmine: correct. according to one of your fellow scientists Pico came in with his fater and Nene and didn't was acting odd.
Mia:*slightly concerned then shakes it off*…whatever it is, it can wait till he gets back. till then we do our jobs.
Jasmine: understood*gets back to re-structuring the floor and watches Mia leave back to her lab*
last edited on June 9, 2014 9:50AM
SnowTheHedgehog at 2:07PM, June 9, 2014
(online)
Val: (Dang it!) Well, uhh… you see… *she tries to come up with a lie, but then accepts there's no way out of this for her* … My ear might have just been around the door… during that moment. *she lets her shoulders drop in shame* I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist it.

- Zot, lobby… -

???: *looks around* Looks like there has been some trouble in here… What happened?

- Doc's room… -

Snow: Jewellery. Remember when DN gave me this? *he clips the pendant's chain around his neck and extends an arm to the side in which a keyblade appears in a blueish white flash; it's flat with a wide, transparent blade without a tip, sparkling like crystal; the handle and the lower part of one side of the blade are decorated with one big, detailed snowflake, and a swirl like a frozen wave, of the same shape as the pendants dangling on Snow's chest and a chain on the sword's handle, rises half an inch from the the blade in the middle; Snow looks at it doubtful* This will have to do until I can wield Agony again.

- Station Square, old subway tunnels… -

Claire: *she blinks a couple times trying to get a clearer vision; she feels incredibly light headed* … Rust? … 'S this a dream or am I still hallucinating? … How-… What…? *she cuts herself off; her mind feels like she is wading through honey, and so does her tongue; even thinking about the questions running through her head makes her dizzy, let alone formulating them out*
Optimism is like eating healthy. If you don't know any pro recipes, you're going to have a terrible time trying to pull through with it.
last edited on June 10, 2014 5:02AM
picosux224 at 2:07PM, June 9, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*Pico smiles at the message as he replies with it which says“maybe an hour cya then” alright guys lets go
shadowbladeXIII at 6:53PM, June 9, 2014
(online)
*the groups starts to head out down the road and towards the spot*
Megan: So you said your from Zot right? What's it like?

*Zot lobby*
Oliver:they were attacked. The enemy came in fast and blizted through.
Rick: as you can see did a good deal of damage.
Joseph:Still they held out and lasted through the whole thing.*he checks the elevator and sees its still out of comission. Then he looks to the side to see a stairway caved in*(well it looks we are going to be looking for a staircase that isn't damaged.)*the group continued to move foward through repairs looking for a way up*

*Doc's lab*
Doc: Oh yeha your celebratory Dimond Dust keyblade for beating “The Magician”. I haven't seen that since the party Shadowblade threw you.*he lies his head back down* Anyway while you were away I was doing some thinking about what our foe might be up to…and then it hit me…Shadowblade's Room. He has so many things in there. Perhaps even info that could give us an edge in this fight and stop this before it begins. Wanna come with me and take a look through his stuff for something useful?

*in the kitchen of Doc's room*
Rose: I see…*she pauses for a moment and let's silence fill the room and smiles a tad. her tone filled with a bit less sorrow* Then, thank you for taking the time to listen to my story. I'm glad to have had you as my audience.
last edited on June 10, 2014 5:20AM
picosux224 at 7:22PM, June 9, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*the red fox was suprised by that question and was taken back*i…i dont really know
*Megan was confused*Megan:what do you mean?
Pico:i lost my memory not to long ago so i only remember bits and pieces.*not wanting to feel depressed about it Pico scratch the back of his head and smiled* aparently trouble follows me wherever i go
*he then laughs akwardly*
last edited on June 9, 2014 7:30PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 5:25AM, June 10, 2014
(online)
Val: (That went better than expected.) Glad I could help, and sorry again. I didn't mean any harm. *Val turns back to the forgotten salad only to see it done* Huh… What do you want to eat anyway, Rose? *she notices something and listens up* … I have to say sorry again. I think I can hear my husband next door. I'll be back in just a second.

- Zot, Lobby -
???: *taking in everything she sees with a mix of confusion, interest and empathy, she slows down and falls back several times assessing her surroundings before catching up with the troop again* So, Joseph… *she begins slowly, seemingly forcing her eyes off the halls to look into his face* …you said this is a place of second chances… About what does that mean?

- Zot, Doc's room -
Snow: *looks into nowhere as he dissipates the keyblade, pondering for an unusually long while, his slow, shallow breath somewhat strained* … That doesn't sound plausible. Where from would he know about Shadowblade's closet? Even if he did, how would he know what's inside? I doubt that to be an option. *someone knocks at the door before he can bring up more arguments*
Val: Doc, it's me, Valary. Is Snow in there, too?
last edited on June 10, 2014 5:40AM
shadowbladeXIII at 8:30AM, June 10, 2014
(online)
Megan:Well I really hope your memories come back soon.
Bud:*scans the area around them* yeah. Pico tell me, does your loss of memory inculde fighting ability? I only ask as I don't know much about your case.

*Zot Lobby*
Joseph:hmm…*he takes a moment to think his words through and very carefully then looks into her eyes*Zot gives those who doubt, hope. It gives them a second chance to chase after their dreams and acheive them. A second chance to correct mistakes. A second chance for those in need, reguardes of circmustace. A second chance to find yourself. A second chace to learn new things. A Second chance to…*he pauses for a moment as of remembering something* to help those closest to you live life to its fullest.
These folks here all have diffrent interpretations of what this place means to them. Together we word together day by day taking time to help better both the world and ourselves and give others a chance to live and better themselves in a world in need of healing.

*Doc's room*
Doc:*about to remind him about something when he hears Val*Yes Valary, he's back. I'm talking with him at this very moment. please do come in.
last edited on June 10, 2014 8:34AM
Ink_wolf at 11:31AM, June 10, 2014
(online)
–Station Square, Abandoned Tunnels–
Rust: *holds up his hand.* were in the real and now; bleak as it is. Justlie there for now and dont move around too much. I dont want that dressing to tear or youre liable to start bleeding again. *he turns the rat hes roasting to and settles himself, as if hes been sitting for a while.* not much else to do but lie around anyway. I did some scouting on the lower levels and in the maintenance passages; its all been blocked off. Want a bite? *he says the last part gesturing to the rat.*

–Zot
Lucy: Ive welded
before, no reason I cant do that now. Just
hand me a torch and a task" *he says with more confidence then he's had up to now.*
"There's no such thing as sanity, And that's the sanest fact"-Dire Straits, One World

last edited on June 10, 2014 11:37AM
SnowTheHedgehog at 1:50PM, June 10, 2014
(online)
Val: Hey there. *she eyes Snow's tired out face and posture with some concern* You look terrible.
Snow: Thanks for the compliment. *he bites back grumpy*
Val: *winces slightly, but plays it over by looking from the doctor to her husband and back and trying on a mischievous smile* So, got some man talk going on?

- Zot, Lobby -
???: So literally anyone can come here and receive help with life? But what if somebody… I don't know, if somebody has done something really bad? Does anybody just get that chance regardless of what they've done, even if they don't deserve it? Even if… *she pauses for a moment, trying to come up with something, inhales, stops and cuts a grimace* … if they killed people? … I mean, this is something downright evil, isn't it? Or did I forget my morals as well?

- The professor's HQ -
Rheinheim: *looks at the enormous screen in front of him with his blind eyes, rapidly spinning the mouseball on his chair pulling at the level of a dozen bars on the right half onscreen while observing the scene on the left half; a complacent smile plays with the wrinkled corner of his mouth* (This should do.)
picosux224 at 2:27PM, June 10, 2014
(offline)
Pico:well…not intirely*Pico remembers jumping on Damions head*…i seem to keep my reflexes
shadowbladeXIII at 8:53PM, June 10, 2014
(online)
Jared: well that's good that means we you'll be able to keep up with us in mode VII should something happen.
*as it grows later in the city the troops get an idea that they should have a had hours ago. 2 groups head to the 2 broken turrets and return with 2 small things that look like miniture remote controled robots both are damaged however the parts are interchangable and using what's left make a fully functioing recon cam to go and look into the underside. they Radio Mik to turn on the camera for it and he then picks up a controler and starts moving it around and place it down the stairs to go and check it out*
*Zot Lobby*
Joseph:(…that's an oddly specific question. that's question could be used against us and if Shadowblade found out…hoo boy. I could end up assisting Doc…or worse.) Well- *before he goes any farther he looks around the room and sees his fellow members stare right at him. they approach without hesitation surrounding them, all while wondering what the 3 were doing here and who was with them?*
Joseph: I know. just relax.

*Above the 4 a good distance behind them, a figure has been monitering them from the celing between the wires for a good while. Already he has taken info on the 4 and the with no registed Id is giving off odd levels. Quietly he drops down and bounes to the busted stairway without making a sound, proceeding to wall jump up till he finds some stairs that wern't broken he turns off his camoflauge knowing the chain of command and what he's heard so far, he makes a mad dash to the 8th floor and for Doc's lab. On the way up he grabs a stone needing to make a few calls.*

*3rd floor Ran intruder, but that's a Doc emergency. Why tell me?
Frank:Two reasons one, I need a specialist. and two, your the only one who can decipher the “samples” we found in what time we have.
Jasmine:oh, you mean-
Frank:yes, those.
Jasmine: ok…wait but what about the panel I'm welding?
Frank:finish up and call for a replacement.
Jasmine:alright?(how though?)*she hands the gem to Leon and finishes up heading to the lab* can you call somone to finish up here?
Leon:of course.*he holds the gem* attention we need a new welder for the 3rd floor to fix the hole in the ceiling and floor can anyone come?
*few floors up*
Lori: sure let me just-*hears the message*well, that works just as good as anything. come on let's head down to the 3rd floor and start repairing stuff.

*Doc's room*
Doc: Well yes, see I was planing on letting Snow know what I've been up to from already made counter measures to a way to a theory to getting to use his ice abilities till his Cryokinesis is restored. Also I made some progress in the APG though its not quite finished yet it still needs some work. By the way Snow, I have a question were you approached by a young man eariler who seemed like he couldn't carry a thought and a mixed message perchance?
last edited on June 11, 2014 10:18AM
picosux224 at 9:06PM, June 10, 2014
(offline)
Pico:huh? whats mode VII?
shadowbladeXIII at 7:57AM, June 11, 2014
(online)
Bud:(of course he would forget that too. that or he's never used the armor) mode VII is a specific modualter in our armor that enhances our performance naturaly. Strength, speed, hightened sences, durability the works.
Megan: its great really, each one is custom made for every Zot Solider to specific detail. you can do almost anything with it.
Jared:From what I heard it was designed by two scientists over at Zot inspired by an Alien backpack.
picosux224 at 1:51PM, June 11, 2014
(offline)
Pico:an alien…ugh!*Picos head suddenly felt pain as he tried to remembers a little robot*(trigger? why did i have another memory of him?)
last edited on June 11, 2014 3:52PM
shadowbladeXIII at 4:10PM, June 11, 2014
(online)
Megan: hey! *heads over to him*you alright?
Jared:…he probably has a migrane from hopping out of the car. I'll see if we have some asprin.
Bud: if he did something to his head internally asprin won't do jack.*looks Pico over* Pico does anthing inside your head feel funny?
picosux224 at 4:59PM, June 11, 2014
(offline)
Pico:well…yeah sort of ugh…but that one felt diffrent somehow…i dont know stronger i guess?*Pico rubbed his head as he tried to stand up but got all wobbelly*im fine though noneed to worry
last edited on June 11, 2014 7:34PM
SnowTheHedgehog at 11:37PM, June 11, 2014
(online)
Snow: *looks at Doc confused and more than a bit accusingly* I don't think we need to hide anything from her. *to Val* We're going to take a look into Shadowblade's special room.
Val: … Dimension S?
Snow: No, the other one.
Val: Ahh… What for? Is there something that will help?
Doc: Perhaps, perhaps not. That's what we're about to find out.
Val: I'm coming with you. I finally want to be capable of helping again.
Snow: *shrugs indifferently*

- Zot, lobby -
???: *gulps, looks at the distrustful faces all around them and takes a step behind Joseph's back, half hiding* … D-Did I do something bad? *her face beneath the dirty black and white fur has turned ashen, and she presses herself against his arm fearfully*

- Station Square,old subway tunnels, second level -
Claire: *makes a weak gesture, somewhere between a nod and the request to bring her a piece*
Rust: *nods back and cuts a small chunk out of the rat with great precision; taking two steps towards her, he sits down in front of Claire and extends the handful of flesh*
Claire: *slowly stretches her left arm as though to sit herself up; her arm remains limp on the floor and she cuts a grimace; just as Rust opens his mouth to tell her to remain still again,sheswings it back in a wide bow and smacks his face with the back of her hand* … I dare ya… t'tell me ya didn't deserve that… Don'tcha ever leave me alone again… thinkin' I killedcha… 'Kay?

- The professor's HQ -
Remus: *looks at the same screen as Rheinheim, hands behind his back, and cuts a grimace behind his mouth mask* Don't you think that was a bit too bold?
Rheinheim: Vhat else could I have done? Zere vas nozing more in it zan zis anyvay, but trrying is still for frree. Eizer vay, I em satisffied wiz ze outcome. *the smile still on his face, he closes the panel with the bars and pulls the other window on full screen*
Remus: And what if this isn't the outcome yet, and you will have to see that it's not at all to your liking?
Rheinheim: My dear Rremus, one does not play his cards rrecklessly if he does not have a joker on ze hand.
last edited on June 12, 2014 2:10PM
shadowbladeXIII at 5:40PM, June 12, 2014
(online)
*the 3 look at Pico and shake their head*
Jared: ok but if you need a shoulder to lean on you know we're always here. let us know your feeling anything else.
*Zot, Doc's lab*
Doc: ok then *arches his body up* then let's *a knock is then heard at the door*come in.
Frank: Doc we have trouble.
Doc:...really? no hello? or what's up doc? not even a mentioning of our fellow friends Snow and Val?
Frank: at least I knocked.
Doc: indeed you did. what's happening?
Frank:we have an unknown figure in our lobby.
Doc:describe her.
Frank: Mobian wolf. Female. Fur is black though and covered in dust or exterior augmentations, however she's giving off a wierd energy and her internal body functions seem abnormal.
Doc:is she alone?
Frank: no we have her and the 3 clods who led her here surrounded.
Doc: hold on, *he pulls a gem out* Brian didn't you say 3 Zot soliders found something like this awhile ago?
Brian: yes Mik called it in. Something about amnesia. they were headed to the “Off grid” my guess is they don't know where it is and came here by accident and rolled with it.
Doc: Its better they don't know that location. So, here's what I need you to do then, have Mik move camp 100 Miles North-west of his current position and after everything is moved plant some of our “new landmines” where the camp was should an enemy snoops around. Also, check if the instructions I left for every one of our troops was carried out.
Brian: will do boss oh and we got Rob's computer online so if whenever your ready with that photo…
Doc:thank you.*he then shakes the gem once* Zack where are you?
Zack:…identifing remains.
Doc: take a chaff grenade and a tape recorder, and head to the lobby. Its procedure 7-B Delta.
Zack:Ah, say no more. I'll take care of it.
Doc: Frank will be down shortly to emit the wave and drugs.
Zack: ok see you “the room” then.
Frank: I know the drill. and I've already contacted Jasmine she's going to do her part. Oh and…by the way*he touches the side of his helmet and waits a few seconds* I sent you both a pic of her entering the building with the other 3 Zot members. see you in a bit.*runs out of the room*
Doc:*checks his phone and looks at it for a good bit*ok change of plans. Snow and Val*pushes himself off the bed and onto the floor near his door* I need two things done. one of you need to head upstairs and enhance a darkend image on my phone that shadowblade sent me to make sure what we got the right person and as an update to our boyd outside, the other needs to help me with prepping my new operation room on the 2nd floor. Now who's doing what?

*Zot Lobby*
Joseph: no, this isn't your fault.*he turns to what seems to be the leader* listen, she lost her memory. she needs help.*this is odd its not like them to be like this*
Zot officer:… *looks at the 4 and says nothing*
Joseph: I know I'm in trouble and I accept full blame for this but you know-
Zot officer:still your tounge. you aren't helping yourself. Just wait.
Joseph:*nods and sighs turning to the wolf holding onto his arm* its alright. You'll be fine. I promise.
last edited on June 12, 2014 8:05PM
picosux224 at 5:47PM, June 12, 2014
(offline)
Pico:*sometime has passed the four of them finally got transported to zot*(this place still seems new to me even though ive been here for what over a year now?)*suddenly he heard a faint noise* did you guys hear somth-*before Pico could finish a sentence a familiar robot tackled him the floor*(this postion feels painfuly familiar…)
Trigger:hows it going Pico?*the fox just smiles at his robot friend*
Pico:you know the usual
last edited on June 12, 2014 8:04PM
shadowbladeXIII at 9:12AM, June 13, 2014
(online)
Trigger: that's great to hear man. So who's your new friends? and why are you so late in getting back?

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon