Comic Talk and General Discussion *

DD reborn reloaded update
Ozoneocean at 7:32PM, April 8, 2024
(online)
Emma_Xross wrote:
Oh something I wanted to throw out there, I think adding an optional scroll mode for mobile might be cool? I don’t really read a lot of webtoons stuff but a lot of the current crop of newbie comic artists apparently do. Some of my friends who are just starting out have been working in that format as well, so idk having that option might help pull in some new blood if implemented well?
So all pages appear in a giant scroll like on Manga hosting site?
Emma_Xross at 7:48PM, April 8, 2024
(offline)
Ozoneocean wrote:
Emma_Xross wrote:
Oh something I wanted to throw out there, I think adding an optional scroll mode for mobile might be cool? I don’t really read a lot of webtoons stuff but a lot of the current crop of newbie comic artists apparently do. Some of my friends who are just starting out have been working in that format as well, so idk having that option might help pull in some new blood if implemented well?
So all pages appear in a giant scroll like on Manga hosting site?
Yeah, like that! It could follow the same format where you separate scrolling sections by chapter or something.
J_Scarbrough at 8:04PM, April 8, 2024
(offline)
Ozoneocean wrote:
Our sub pages are broken and need fixing. :(

At least fix them so that one need not have an account they have to log into in order to see them; I know some of my readers aren't members here, so they can't even access the subpages I made for VAMPIRE GIRL's site, like a characters page and archive.

Joseph Scarbrough
YouTube :: Facebook :: Instagram
dpat57 at 10:42AM, April 10, 2024
(offline)
I accept this, although wouldn't it be nice if we could ask the site admin (!) to add a few lines of code into our comic, like a statcounter code block.
Ozoneocean wrote:
Sorry, no HTML or CSS stuff, the net has moved on way too far now and there are two huge issues with that:

1. It's open to easy exploitation of the site that we don't have time to combat and fix.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon