MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia II: The Expanded Edition
harkovast at 5:35PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen, thankyou! Glad to see someone getting on board the logic express.

Did I ever tell you how much I like your forum name?

I'm happy to die if both those two are innocent, but I find that incredibly unlikely.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:42PM
Ochitsukanai at 6:11PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(online)
The only thing I have to ask of you is that, in case she is the paranoid, I am allowed to make the first vote. In a private discussion, she insinuated that this might be the case. You're right - if I'm vague about it, if I try to make excuses, I'll look guiltier.

I don't want anyone killed just because you cast suspicions on me. You've forced my hand, Harkovast.

If she IS the paranoid, your timing is awful and you've happened to kill a particularly popular townie. There are several ways that this could be a Mafia plan to get me killed. All that I can do to convince you all is to tell you my information.

If I am lying, it will be found out that quickly and you can kill me afterward; if I am truthful, you will be able to trust me after this. No matter what, you have more to gain by trusting me this one time.

All that I can do is report what she has said to me. If she accuses me in return, or claims that she said no such thing, I can only describe my previous suspicions regarding other things she has said and done.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Ozoneocean at 6:14PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(online)
I switched my vote from Niccea to Harko because he campaigned me.
I think Niccea would’ve made a good mayor.

Hakoshen was too eager to kill… that doesn't point to his role though because he was doing that before he got one.

I don't think Occhi or Niccea are definitely baddies at this stage. I just don't know either way.

——————————–
Anyway, someone kill me please. It will make the game better, I promise! ^_^
Plus, added bonus special:
-You won't have me whining on in the thread because I won't be allowed to post. :)

Sound like a good deal? I think it does! So kill me now, I'm waiting.

-This messages is NOT reverse psychology. It's a straight forward plea.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:33PM
Ochitsukanai at 6:19PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
I switched my vote from Niccea to Harko because he campaigned me.
I think Niccea would’ve made a good mayor.

Ah - at this point you can be covering for Niccea by pointing out Harkovast's actions. Again, suspicion would be drawn to him in that case.

You accuse Hakoshen suddenly as well…

ozoneocean
I don't think Occhi or Niccea are definitely baddies at this stage. I just don't know either way.

It appears certain that you are hurriedly covering for Niccea. You don't accuse me because in the event that you look suspicious, I will also look suspicious…and yet, you spell my abbreviated name the same as Niccea often does, with an extra “c.”

“Ochi,” not “Occhi.”

Hakoshen at 6:20PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(offline)
ozoneocean
Hakoshen was too eager to kill the mafia… that doesn't point to his role though because he was doing that before he got one.

You forgot one little detail there.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
odysseus55 at 6:27PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(online)
You make a pretty strong point Hark that Seems pretty obvious.

Perhaps too obvious. Lets look at this another way…

The mafia put up 3 people for mayor.

Niccea, Harkovast and LOS (Ozone is the fourth)

Their thinking:
Hakoshen is the new guy so he probably wont get any votes
Ochi is probably going to pull some votes
Niccea will garner some votes, maybe hark
LOS is just in for good measure

So Ozone votes for Niccea but they came in at 4 after Ochi
Time to switch to Hark because there are still 8 votes outstanding. It will give him an out if Niccea is discovered

So Hark, Ozone and Niccea are pulled out as mafia.
The jury is out on LOS, but a decent lynching can find this out pretty easily.
Ozoneocean at 6:53PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(online)
lol!

Ok, sure. Sounds cool! I say when morning comes and if I'm still alive, you lynch me first, just to make sure. FIRST mind. ;)

…or last. I suppose the order doesn't really matter since you have to wait till the end of the day anyway for it to actually happen.

——————
I wasn't going to say this… but what the heck?1
-LOS and the2ndredbarron are my mafia buddies.
…Actually I just want Los killed as well for fun, but barron really is mafia. Mark my word on it.-

But make sure you kill me first.
Hakoshen at 7:08PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(offline)
ozoneocean
I wasn't going to say this… but what the heck?1
-LOS and the2ndredbarron are my mafia buddies.
…Actually I just want Los killed as well for fun, but barron really is mafia. Mark my word on it.-

But make sure you kill me first.

Either you've been paid by the mob (or sweet talked) into taking a dive to throw everyone off, or you've got some major cajones under that mustache of yours.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Ochitsukanai at 7:13PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(online)
No. I've staked my life on Niccea being guilty. I'll be lynched if she's innocent, or she'll automatically kill me if she's innocent. Either way, if Niccea is innocent, I will very likely die.

It's a far greater loss to lose a townie mayor than a potential paranoid who could kill anyone from either alignment. I'll repeat it: there's less to lose by voting Niccea in any case.

And…

If Ozone is the bomber, it's dangerous to vote for him anyway. We don't know who he may have targeted - and his most useful role would be to die.

So for this round…Ozone should definitely remain alive. Besides, wouldn't everyone miss his cute butt? ^_~

leaderofstars at 7:35PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(online)
this games unfairly favors those who have a computer at the time night phase begins
i love being a evil genius. my evil genius code
GTsytVhw+:+d–a1990SA$–p80e100e–iq106ee–NH-:-Lutc -6
read the only true random comic on the duck

power to the offspring
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:30PM
Ozoneocean at 7:38PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(online)
nooooooo!!!! Kill meeeee :(

It's an evil butt! Look at that face! Just look. It's planning stuff, I can tell ;)

Hakoshen
cajones
umm, well, seeing as that's a photo of my bum…. Yeah, littereally.
Niccea at 8:33PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(offline)
*throws badge at Ochi* I'm not the figure head president of your fan club anymore.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:12PM
the2ndredbaron at 8:35PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(online)
First off ozone, I don't think they fell for it, maybe because I am NOT mafia. However, since I can't die, it isn't like you can hurt me anyway. Cause I am unkillable. You can't defeat me, you can't stop me, you can't touch me! No one can. If you think you can bring it, I am not afraid.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
Dukat at 9:06PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(offline)
YOU'RE ALL MAFIA! \o/
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

irc.freenode.net #dd-mafia

Drunk Duck Mafia GM list
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
Niccea at 9:27PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
If ochi kills niccea and niccea is not a mafia (and therefore is a mason) the ochi must be the mafia.
One of the two front runners in the election had to be mafia, one had to be mason.
That seems logical to me. The mafia would not have ignored the chance to get a mafia mayor! Especially not after the way the mayor shafted them last time.
Lets face it, I was an outside candidate who made a mad dash at the end. Those two were the really strong contenders.
Of course if we kill both of them and niether are guilty….I suppose it will be my neck on the chopping block, but I dont think it will come to that.
Your logic is always flawed Hark. For I am neither and don't care who knows it. Lynch me if you want. But suspect that my ghost is haunting your ass.
Niccea at 9:54PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(offline)
Um…odd request. But the mafia named itself last time. Could the current mafia choose a name and send it to humorman to forward it to me? I use the mafia names as chapter titles. If you don't respond in 24 hours, the chapter will be given I psycho name I made up.
Dukat at 9:54PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(offline)
Hark is starting to sound awfully suspicious again here. Sure Niccea's votes also raised a certain amount of suspicion, but that stopped with the end to the elections, Hark is threatening to try and overthrow Ochi before she's even been given a chance as mayor. That's an excellent tactic for a mafia member to use, then as a show of good faith, offer up the mad bomber as a sacrificial lamb. Going about it like that lets the new mafia-mayor look good for getting a mafia member lynched but still eliminates 2 townies. (If I was mafia would I give a tactic this solid away like this? Really?)

Right now, I really don't think there's enough information floating around out there to say who is mafia or not. I very strongly suggest waiting until tomorrow evening when the new day dawns and clues start to be revealed.
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

irc.freenode.net #dd-mafia

Drunk Duck Mafia GM list
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
Niccea at 9:59PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(offline)
Dukat
Hark is starting to sound awfully suspicious again here. Sure Niccea's votes also raised a certain amount of suspicion, but that stopped with the end to the elections, Hark is threatening to try and overthrow Ochi before she's even been given a chance as mayor. That's an excellent tactic for a mafia member to use, then as a show of good faith, offer up the mad bomber as a sacrificial lamb. Going about it like that lets the new mafia-mayor look good for getting a mafia member lynched but still eliminates 2 townies. (If I was mafia would I give a tactic this solid away like this? Really?)

Right now, I really don't think there's enough information floating around out there to say who is mafia or not. I very strongly suggest waiting until tomorrow evening when the new day dawns and clues start to be revealed.
Second!

Remember what happened last time when accusations flew without evidence? Korosu ended up dead before he had the chance to play…and if I remember correctly…that was harkovast's doing. He has a history of accusing innocents from the get go to get them killed rather mafia or not.

*plops down on the ground* I will be content to wait here until morning…
leaderofstars at 10:01PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(online)
tomorrow will tell

for tomorrow never dies

and yesterday never knows

quote leaderofstars wednesday feb.18 2009

power to the offspring
leaderofstars at 10:19PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(online)
Niccea
Remember what happened last time when accusations flew without evidence? Korosu ended up dead before he had the chance to play…and if I remember correctly…that was harkovast's doing. He has a history of accusing innocents from the get go to get them killed rather mafia or not.

i think gaspitsjack killed Korosu because gasp was the serial killer

power to the offspring
Niccea at 10:25PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(offline)
leaderofstars
Niccea

Um no…it was Ody. I know.
leaderofstars at 10:28PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(online)
not to mention gasp's avatar is that of a vampire

while ody's was that of a woman

i still think gasp did it

power to the offspring
Ochitsukanai at 10:30PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(online)
I think it's a good idea to slow down, too. Even though there were certain hints that would point one way or the other, there really is no way to tell as of yet.

I mean, Harkovast's amount of votes was the same as Niccea's, but he used the vote amounts to try casting suspicion on people. And when he claimed that vote counts had to indicate roles, he left himself out despite having the same vote count as Niccea - he made it into an ultimatum to force my hand, instead. So the entire opposition was, in a way, openly orchestrated by him - as a distraction from himself, possibly?

At the present time, there is no real way to tell who is or isn't mafia, even amongst the three of us…

Niccea at 10:30PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(offline)
Look it was in the past. I know who it was cause…well…I just know ok? Gasp did nothing! Let us worry about this new game.
Ozoneocean at 10:33PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(online)
leaderofstars
Yes. Not only do Ody and Niccea know for sure, but BECAUSE Ody did it I was able to work out that Ody was mafia.

All the killings from last time are 100% accounted for, the mafia didn't have to tell us anything about them. ;)

—————–

the2ndredbarron is a very dangerous member of the mafia gang.
I'll be honest, for what it's worth and own up that I'm not mafia; the mafia know that anyway and you'll know it when I'd dead so it's silly of me to fake that I might be.

But believe me when I tell you that the2ndredbarron is! Lynch the bugger!

And that said- I ask the vigilantes to get their knives ready and kill me! Lynching is ok, but it takes AAAAAAges and you could kill me now! ^_^

leaderofstars at 10:47PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(online)
is this the Salem witch trials?

power to the offspring
Niccea at 10:54PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(offline)
leaderofstars
No…it is more like the witch trial from Monty Python.
leaderofstars at 11:07PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(online)
Niccea
leaderofstars
No…it is more like the witch trial from Monty Python.

yeah every one's an idiot

power to the offspring
odysseus55 at 11:31PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(online)
leaderofstars
not to mention gasp's avatar is that of a vampire

while ody's was that of a woman

i still think gasp did it

Dont steal my thunder LOS. I killed Korosu. And I would kill again given the role. But sadly I am a lowly townie this time, with only my good looks and stunning personality to see me thru.
leaderofstars at 11:35PM, Feb. 17, 2009
(online)
*juggles lit tnt sticks*

i'm sorry what was you saying

power to the offspring

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon