Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Rant, moan, rave and share - for all your chatter, natter, and wildebeest needs
ramlama at 1:59PM, Feb. 7, 2011
(online)
A Reaver
Im trying really hard to download this song to make an animation to but its a pain in the ass to find. So eventually I find it and the sites in chinese. I know theres a download link but I cant figure out how to download it.
Its infuriating.
Under the song title, there are three links with light blue icons- a star, two overlapping triangles pointing down, and something like a thumbs up. According to my website translator, the download link is the one next to the icon of the two downwards triangles. Which kinda makes sense.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:00PM
A Reaver at 2:04PM, Feb. 7, 2011
(online)
ramlama
A Reaver
Im trying really hard to download this song to make an animation to but its a pain in the ass to find. So eventually I find it and the sites in chinese. I know theres a download link but I cant figure out how to download it.
Its infuriating.
Under the song title, there are three links with light blue icons- a star, two overlapping triangles pointing down, and something like a thumbs up. According to my website translator, the download link is the one next to the icon of the two downwards triangles. Which kinda makes sense.

If only it was as easy as that. I tried that which brought up another page with 3 files labelled as mp3s. After you click those it brings up a pop up with what seems to be a download button. It doesnt do anything when you click it. No other options and right click save as doesnt work either. I think Ill make another attempt at it tomorrow but the songs been on loop for an hour now and I deel as if I'm about to fall asleep listening to it.

Shiny new comic.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:44AM
seventy2 at 2:05PM, Feb. 7, 2011
(online)
A Reaver
Its infuriating.

Google Chrome comes with a translator.
but here is the link to the download page

google translate to the rescue!!

Please right click -> save target as, or so to download the song Thunder

click the thing under the green down arrow.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:31PM
HippieVan at 3:41PM, Feb. 7, 2011
(online)
My dog might have cancer. He's at the vet overnight.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM
Katch at 6:43PM, Feb. 7, 2011
(offline)
D'=
i hope your dog gets better Hippie~

…on another more obvious note

I'M ALIIIIIIIIIIVE o__o

and doing art as quickly as i can, lol

<3
Something goes here
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:14PM
kyupol at 6:44PM, Feb. 7, 2011
(online)
my brain just reached an overload. I hate it when I need to rest. Theres so much I do not know. I wish I had a better brain that can process more data. > <
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:27PM
Ozoneocean at 7:22PM, Feb. 7, 2011
(online)
A Reaver
Im trying really hard to download this song to make an animation to but its a pain in the ass to find
Buying is always an option…
Hippie Van
My dog might have cancer. He's at the vet overnight.
I hope it turns out to be something else. :(
Katch
I'M ALIIIIIIIIIIVE o__o
You should really post more ^^
kyupol
my brain just reached an overload. I hate it when I need to rest. Theres so much I do not know. I wish I had a better brain that can process more data. > <
Sleep is the best remedy.
But you could try sticking a funnel in one ear and a sponge in the other to catch the overspill. :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:37PM
elektro at 7:52PM, Feb. 7, 2011
(offline)
Katch
I'M ALIIIIIIIIIIVE o__o

Bring forth more bunnies. Hasenpfeffer for all.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:21PM
Katch at 9:08PM, Feb. 7, 2011
(offline)
*laughs* yes yes Ozone XD i'm WORKIN ON IT
lol

@Elektro: HUZZAH >:3
Something goes here
Warpedwenger at 9:51PM, Feb. 7, 2011
(offline)
ozoneocean
Katch
I'M ALIIIIIIIIIIVE o__o
You should really post more ^^
It's true your 717 post count is sad it told me that it wants to be much bigger.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:47PM
skoolmunkee at 11:54PM, Feb. 7, 2011
(offline)
Hippie Van, I hope your dog is okay! Be sure and tell us how it goes. :[
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:44PM
Genejoke at 12:23AM, Feb. 8, 2011
(online)
kyupol

I find rest, walking and alcohol are good remedies.

rest makes you feel fresh to begin again, time out walking so you can process what you have taken in and understand it more fully and I often find a little alcohol helps too.

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:33PM
Ironscarf at 5:08AM, Feb. 8, 2011
(offline)
I actually dreamed I was being chased by flesh eating zombies last night: zombie overkill is really starting to piss me off. Why do so many people want to make stuff about zombies - not even zombies, but Romero's modern reinvention of them? I know we've had this discussion before but damnit, zombies don't eat brains, or anything else for that matter!

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
bravo1102 at 5:59AM, Feb. 8, 2011
(offline)
I be hym-o-tized!

Gotta love classic 1930s-40s zombie movies.

There are some interesting Negro cinema films from the 1930s as well dealing with zombies. Beat the hell out of the “go to the butcher get some animal parts a bucket of fake blood and eat brains…” zombie film.

I work in Asbury Park NJ where they have a semi-annual Zombie walk. Fortunately I carry lots of bubble gum so I don't have to start kicking ass during them. lol!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:34AM
seventy2 at 6:01AM, Feb. 8, 2011
(online)
i've never known another type of zombie, other than the murdering, brain hungry bewitched type, and the insane rage virus zombies.

i forgot.
facara
Ozoneocean at 6:40AM, Feb. 8, 2011
(online)
seventy2
i've never known another type of zombie, other than the murdering, brain hungry bewitched type, and the insane rage virus zombies.
Eh, I think those came from the horrible “cannibal” ultraviolet exploitation movies from the 1960's and earlier…
Romero probably gets too much credit. He just took the traditional cannibal horror genre and made the cannibals zombies instead of evil natives or crazy hillbillies or whatever. It turned into something big in the end though with all the movies copying his and all his movies copying his.

But the old style scary walking dead (enchanted) and the bedevilled living made into zombie slaves by a voodoo priest never went away.

…and you can probably rightfully credit Romero for allowing people to continue to enjoy the brutally violent and bloody canibal genre without all the old racist overtones.
Politically correct cannibal movies :)
Ironscarf at 7:12AM, Feb. 8, 2011
(offline)
ozoneocean
Romero probably gets too much credit. He just took the traditional cannibal horror genre and made the cannibals zombies instead of evil natives or crazy hillbillies or whatever. It turned into something big in the end though with all the movies copying his and all his movies copying his.

But why did he have to choose cannibal horror? Beach party movies weren't going anywhere - he could've shown a bit more foresight by creating the Beach Party Surf Zombie movie - far more opportunity for plot variation. Once you've made everyone into a lumbering brain dead flesh eater, where do you go? Throw in some surfboards, bikinis and a few cycle savages who don't want no stikin' zombie teens in their town and things start to get interesting!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
Ozoneocean at 8:34AM, Feb. 8, 2011
(online)
Ironscarf
but why did he have to choose cannibal horror? Beach party movies weren't going anywhere - he could've shown a bit more foresight by creating the Beach Party Surf Zombie movie - far more opportunity for plot variation. Once you've made everyone into a lumbering brain dead flesh eater, where do you go? Throw in some surfboards, bikinis and a few cycle savages who don't want no stikin' zombie teens in their town and things start to get interesting!
Well there's 1984's Surf II http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088207/ :)

But as for the classic beach party film; Sally Field was already bad enough as Gidget without also being a Zombie movie heroine. Gah! >_<
PIT_FACE at 8:45AM, Feb. 8, 2011
(online)
Ironscarf
I actually dreamed I was being chased by flesh eating zombies last night: zombie overkill is really starting to piss me off. Why do so many people want to make stuff about zombies - not even zombies, but Romero's modern reinvention of them? I know we've had this discussion before but damnit, zombies don't eat brains, or anything else for that matter!

(punches Iron in the gut.) none of you read that….

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:45PM
ayesinback at 11:16AM, Feb. 8, 2011
(online)
Hey Pit-Face!

Where you been? The snow have you covered?
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
PIT_FACE at 11:59AM, Feb. 8, 2011
(online)
ayesinback
Hey Pit-Face!

Where you been? The snow have you covered?

heh heh, somethin like that. hibernatin more like it. i've been lurkin a little bit. how're you? good holidays?

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:45PM
Aurora Borealis at 12:04PM, Feb. 8, 2011
(online)
Yesterday I have finished coloring the last of the three comics. Today did some edits on the pages to fix minor stuff here and there, but generally all 38 pages are done. And with 10 pages done previously, that pretty much gives me the second issue… AND material to update Carnivore, finally.

Next step is the 52 page b/w issue of really short stories, probably 1-4 pages long.

Both should give me a nice buffer, enough pages to last me for a while :D

- - - - -

Progress on the big project: I've sorted most of hte important plotlines and made a list of events, also wrote out some of the more vague points into 10-20 line long outlines of what might happen. As it is, the timeline gives me enough to start with while at the same time letting me go off at various tangents.

As it is, I'm looking at enough material to last me for about 20-30 volumes, haha.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:09AM
Ochitsukanai at 4:09PM, Feb. 8, 2011
(online)
Ironscarf
I actually dreamed I was being chased by flesh eating zombies last night: zombie overkill is really starting to piss me off.
Every time I discuss dreams with others, it seems that everyone must relate a zombie dream! Is this some kind of…CULTURAL LAW?

Also if you have a dream, why not post it in the dream thread? I wish more people would post in the dream thread!

My wisdom teeth decided to try to come in after all, but I've no dental insurance! All I have is the hope that, despite the current trend in human evolution resulting in smaller jawbones, I'll have enough room for new teeth. It's a shame about hope not diminishing pain, though.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
A Reaver at 4:55PM, Feb. 8, 2011
(online)
Ochitsukanai
Ironscarf
I actually dreamed I was being chased by flesh eating zombies last night: zombie overkill is really starting to piss me off.
Every time I discuss dreams with others, it seems that everyone must relate a zombie dream! Is this some kind of…CULTURAL LAW?

Also if you have a dream, why not post it in the dream thread? I wish more people would post in the dream thread!

My wisdom teeth decided to try to come in after all, but I've no dental insurance! All I have is the hope that, despite the current trend in human evolution resulting in smaller jawbones, I'll have enough room for new teeth. It's a shame about hope not diminishing pain, though.

Ah the dream thread. …Thats still going?!

Also my wisdom teeth have already came. Painful to start with but eventually they just fit in. Snug like a snug thing in a snug location… Ok I had nothing.

Shiny new comic.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:44AM
HippieVan at 5:23PM, Feb. 8, 2011
(online)
Brought Buddy home from the vet. The vet didn't find any masses inside of him but his lumps still have to be sent away and tested.
He looks a bit gruesome, but other than being a bit subdued, he seems fine. When we first brought him home he would only eat wet food but he just gobbled up a bull pizzle(which he didn't want when he first got home) so I think that's good.
Also he wants tummyrubs but his tummy is all stapled up. Aw. : (
Katch at 5:30PM, Feb. 8, 2011
(offline)
*is making Valentine stuff for all her comics XD *

Yeah sooooooo~ i'm gonna post more often, yeesh X3

Also Ozone, before i show you that zombie character i've got (since people are on the subject, lol) i'm gonna color it :3
i've been on a traditional kick recently ^^
Something goes here
ayesinback at 5:42PM, Feb. 8, 2011
(online)
Hippie Van - so far so good! Hope the lumps are benign.

Ochi - my Mom never had a problem with her wisdom teeth growing in. Apparently I took after my Dad, and needed oral surgery. I was put totally out and woke up having no idea where I was / what happened. At the time my parents had two rottweilers who guarded me once I got home, one on either side of the recliner . . . panting . . . occasionally licking their chops . . . my-life-as-a-scene-from-Eraserhead

Pit Face - my holidays were different, but still good. And Yours?

— wildebeests stomping on candles

so tomorrow's my birthday. no plans, which is how I rather like it these days (other than finishing a page, a single page, without color and very little detail). But for some reason I keep thinking of that clock from Groundhog's Day
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
Ozoneocean at 7:03PM, Feb. 8, 2011
(online)
Speaking of wisdom teeth (which are horrid and evil), that Miranda character in Mass Effect 2 always pops into my head when I think of them. It looks like all four must have come through only in her lower jaw and had ample room to spare… Girl has a jaw like a shovel bucket!
Hippie Van
he just gobbled up a bull pizzle
wha…? o_o
Katch
Also Ozone, before i show you that zombie character i've got (since people are on the subject, lol) i'm gonna color it :3
With blood! ^_^
seventy2 at 7:26PM, Feb. 8, 2011
(online)
ayesinback
so tomorrow's my birthday. no plans, which is how I rather like it these days (other than finishing a page, a single page, without color and very little detail). But for some reason I keep thinking of that clock from Groundhog's Day

Huzzah for february birthdays! we're the best!!
—-

My bottom wisdom teeth didn't grow in, so the top ones have no problems. however, all the dentists in the military came in straight after finishing school (same for 90% of the regular doctors) So they often say “you don't need it, but it would be a good idea for us to take those out” which translates to “i need some practice, LET ME USE YOU” it's been 5 years since they first asked. still got 'em.
———

I forgot.
facara
HippieVan at 7:54PM, Feb. 8, 2011
(online)
ozoneocean
Hippie Van
he just gobbled up a bull pizzle
wha…? o_o

Haha, yep. But they're supposed to be healthier than rawhide and the dog likes em, so…

The worst thing is when people in our store ask what they are.
“So what is bull pizzle exactly?”
"Oh it's just…well…um…you know…sort of…um…bull penis.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon