Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Rant, moan, rave and share - for all your chatter, natter, ETCETERA! 2013/2014
Ironscarf at 5:17PM, May 7, 2014
(offline)
Hippie, have you considered Death?

e: bad place for page turn - don't miss Hippie Van's post on previous page with multiple quotes too complex for me to carry over and put all the quotes in the right places.
last edited on May 7, 2014 5:26PM
Ozoneocean at 7:49PM, May 7, 2014
(online)
HippieVan wrote:
Oh man, I made a typo in my last post but I'm too afraid of having to re-do all my quotes to go back and fix it. -_-
Hahaha! I hear ya!

RE LEXX- I have two copies of the whole collection on DVD. I would send you one, but postage to Canada from here is as much as buying one new. :)

Face idea: A comedy butt from a joke shop. …clown? Mad crazy clown? Kiss fan? Moustache!

As for weekly discussion threads- Great idea. You and Kawaii usually come up with popular stuff for the Newsposts, more replies to those and a Skoolmunkee post! I'm not nearly as good at that sort of thing… I suspect I kill threads. All the posts with “ozoneocean” on them are like gangrene!
last edited on May 7, 2014 7:51PM
Gunwallace at 12:30AM, May 8, 2014
(offline)
Lexx is great. I can relate to Stanley. I think they read my brain to create him. Well, maybe I'm a little less creepy. But just a little.
David ‘Gunwallace’ Tulloch, www.virtuallycomics.com
Ironscarf at 8:29AM, May 8, 2014
(offline)
Hippie Van said

You guys need to start linking to some of these forum discussions or something! I need more comicfury gossip!

There's a thread going on right here where the accusations of what I'm supposed to have done are getting wilder and wilder. They're openly saying I've admitted to downloading masses of photos of people I can't stand for some unknown sinister purpose? Where is this stuff even coming from?

I suppose this is what online bullying feels like - you would think banning someone you didn't like would be enough - how do people get to be so vindictive?
last edited on May 8, 2014 8:56AM
Ozoneocean at 9:30AM, May 8, 2014
(online)
That's nothing Scarf!
Remember all those voodoo dolls you made out of them? I can't beleive you made them so anatomically correct… O_o
Then when you made them have sex with the hoodoo dolls you made earlier I lost my lunch.
Then there was that time you went BACK in time and said mean things to their great, great grandmothers! Then you went into the future and spat on each of their great grandchildren! How could you?
Gawd, you are just sooooo vindictive. So mean.

I even heard you called someone fat once.
JustNoPoint at 9:42AM, May 8, 2014
(online)
I'm late to the Skullbie/Ironscarf ban parade. I find it insane how many typically non problem users can become problem users at Comic Fury.

That forum may be more active than DD's but with the completely wrong kind of people. Like a tumblr convention up in there with social justice regimes at the forefront. Even I want to just snap there at times and go out with a bang lol

I've dealt with some crazy communities. But the direction the staff of the forum wants it to go in is simply ridiculous. All that forum is is a forum that happens to be attached to a really good comic hosting site. When I finally get to updating again I'm going to use the hosting because it really is the best. But I won't worry about the forum participation. It blows my mind how they roll at that place. I prefer dealing with teen gamers in fighting game communities yelling at people about “sprite theft” than dealing with these super sensitive and paranoid people over at CF.

*note if you are not one of the super sensitive and paranoid people and still go to CF I am of course not referring to you :P
last edited on May 8, 2014 9:43AM
JustNoPoint at 9:48AM, May 8, 2014
(online)
Oh I forgot. Here is the official reasonings given for the bans.
Kyo
here you go:
Okay, a few people PMed me who don't know what happened at all, so this i a rewritten version of a pm I sent to a few others already. Some of you asked only about one of the two members, but the bans are related so I will send everyone an explanation that includes both.
Before I say anything though, you can get their side of the story here:
http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/forum/topic/175447/?page=45#2970763
Some quotes: (there's more info on the link)
Ironscarf
I posted a comic so shocking - so depraved -so immoral, that after just one page I was made to take it down and then cast out into the nameless void to drift for all eternity. Here's a link to the abomination in question but I should warn you - you may never sleep soundly again once you've read Cosmic Furore. D:
Skullbie
Yeah he permabanned me, i made an avatar from scarfs comic.
Scarfs comic was so unbelievably tame lmao. I have been killed twice in
slander comics and i let them be. And my charicature was nowhere near as
adorable as scarfs. (i had a naruto headband and pimples in one, and of course very obese! fuck i wish i'd saved them)
There's a lot of context that goes into the bans, so this PM is going to be a bit longer.
So basically what happened was that Ironscarf made a comic about the staff, criticizing/satirizing some forum policies. That in itself is not that unusual (killersteak made some as well around the same time, e.g.), but what he did do is actually go and look for pictures of each of the staff members to base the characters on. Neither I nor MatthewJA are very “open” with our pictures, so it's not just a matter of him happening to have seen them on the last page of pictures of you. I haven't posted a picture in over a year, and afaik matt has never directly posted one. Don't quote me on that, though.
That alone made us quite uncomfortable already (two out of 3 mods have been stalked by someone on the forum previously, to the point where matt's parents found out and seriously locked down his internet usage), but Arden/Ironscarf had raised some red flags in the past as well, which made us actually decide to give him a permaban.

Arden has harassed Mary in the past. Let me find the PM she got:
In 5 years I'll still be here - if you still are I make this promise: if cisgender has entered the common vernacular. I'll give you ten quid (English Pounds)- fair deal?
A similar one was sent to pineapple as well:
I'll give you ten quid (English Pounds) if that term has entered the common vernacular in five years time. It's a promise - you lose nothing if it doesn't.
Now - you claim to be a proffesional writer: can you prove it?

he sent that PM unwarranted - there was no prior communication via PM. If I remember correctly there was an argument a few days before about the phrase - nothing anyone got infracted over. But arden did know fishy to the point where he knew this would upset her. It doesn't really matter where you stand on this issue (I also don't believe it'll enter common vernacular, FWIW), but arden sent that PM with one purpose only, which is to upset fishy. In the thread this would have been okay, because fishy chose to participate by it. (Though the thing about being a professional writer is still just flame baiting, no matter how you look at it)
In any case, fishy posted this and I concluded that this was not banworthy. Arden was sent a friendly PM telling him not to harass people. He challenged it saying he was doing no such thing. Then he sent a pretty “out there” rant about how pineapple is part of some sort of PC conspiracy infiltrating CF.
Apologies for that post Matthew - I was shocked by your message and wasn't sure what was going on, but now I know. Turns out I'm the latest in a very long line of victims of the one who calls herself Pineapple.
I've been doing a little digging: apparently she's a well known internet crazy person and all the claims she's made here about being a writer and having a poor, deprived and even abusive family background etc etc, are all false. It makes very interesting reading! When I asked her to substantiate her claim of being a pro writer (the “insult” you're referring to) she went ballistic and it's easy to see why: I was a little too close to home, without realising it.
From what I've read, it's quite likely that she will now devote herself to getting me banned from the forum so I'm going to mention this to Kyo also. As for Fishy, I've always been very fond of her as last years valentine demonstrates:

As far as I was concerned we were having a good humoured exchange about a particular term and I only PMd it because people were complaining about thread derailing. But if she's accusing me of harrasment, she's off my valentine list and my offer of ten English pounds is hereby withdrawn!
Matt responds:
For starters, there were two different reports, so this is not just about Pineapple, but anyway.
That's quite the claim you make there. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, so you might want to cite some sources.
If you're actually concerned about people trying to get rid of you, I'm reasonably sure all of the moderators attempt to be as unbiased as possible, so I doubt any campaign to get rid of you would succeed without your help.
The problem in your exchange with Fishy is that she feels you have harassed her in the past by PM, so context is important - what may seem good humoured to you might not be to someone else, that's all.
Arden comes back with more stuff that I can only politely refer to as “pretty far fetched”
For evidence this is a good starting place. Obviously this is a person with an axe to grind, but the links would set you off in the right direction - I don't expect you to bother with this of course, especially since she's deleted large sections of her internet history, but waybackmachine is quite useful. I've yet to meet a poor person who drinks $20 tea - I'm British and I never heard of $20 tea.
Every claim she makes is contradicted elsewhere by another of her own posts anyway, so whatever she is, she can't be all of those things. I checked with another long standing member who seemed to be under the impression she's black and from Brazil or Puerto Rico. I did not prompt that, but was also previously under the same impression. A middle class white person pretending to be a poor black person is pretty disgusting to me.
I'm surprised by what else you've told me. We've known each other for years and we've exchanged several PMs, but by your tone you must feel the same way. I'm saddened by that and so I've decided to remove myself from the forum: it seems the best thing to do since the pair of you now seem to be the chief mods and I don't want to hang around where I'm not welcome. Best of luck to you.
Sorry, I forgot the link. As I said, an axe to grind, but everything leads from here - not really worth wasting your time with but it's all out there.
So first of all, he says it was all in good fun. I personally don't believe that, you are free to make your own call about this, you have all the information. Keep in mind though that it was arden contacting pineapple, not the other way around.
But let's not get hung up on something that this was not about.
His comic - well yeah the comic itself was pretty harmless, and you can see that killersteak has multiple comics about the moderation still up , so obviously it's not just that we said “how dare someone criticize us” and swung the banhammer. What earned arden his ban is that for each and every one of us, he went out of his way to actually find a picture we posted somewhere (according to him, he had all of them on his harddrive for years) and use that as a reference. That makes me highly uncomfortable, because it's giving me stalky vibes, and while killersteaks comics annoy me, ardens comics frighten me a bit. Especially knowing he's already done extensive “research” on another person on the forum whom he did not like.

Skullbie:
Skullbie got banned for changing her avatar. In the most simplest terms, yes. But also, it's obviously a bit more complicated than that, because you were sporting the same avatar and did not get banned.
Since you are a longstanding member of the community, you surely have noticed that skullbie has also had a bone to pick with the moderation on this site for over a year now, criticizing us openly and often, in harsh terms. So obviously she did not get banned just because she disagrees with the mods (because her disagreeing is something that has been ongoing for ages - that should speak for our track record of banning people who disagree)
What's been happening is that for a while now, skullbie has been continuously testing the staff's limits, seeing how far she can go without getting banned. Daring us, if you will. Now that's a purely subjective thing to say, but I think I can back this up with actual facts that should show you that no matter how you look at it, skullbie was deliberately trying to push the boundaries.
Most recent examples are;
http://comicfury.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=17263 That coupled with her sig and behaviour tells me that she has no interest whatsoever in staying in this community.
I told arden his comic made me uncomfortable because it had our pictures, before I banned him. I don't know if she knows that, but she definitely knew the comic upset me and changed her avatar to rile me up.
And the behaviour continues. She's already said she intends to come back to troll:
I'll probably pop back there for antics because i think kyo likes the idea of getting rid of all the people who point out his fallacys a little too much. And, you know, its me.
I can understand Skullbie's a bit. She's been driving them crazy for a good while =p Though had they been reasonable and understand why she was so upset at the forum it wouldn't have had to get to that point.
But IronScarf's ban was absurd. Ironscarf, if I ever find out you have been collecting pictures of me I'll hunt you down and end you! Wait wait! Of course you're collecting pics of me. Who wouldn't? I'm sorry I was so hard on you just then. I know it's hard to not collect photos of perfection.
Ironscarf at 10:23AM, May 8, 2014
(offline)
Hah! Thanks for that guys! JustNoPoint - this thing is so full of untruths and ommisions I can totally see why anyone would accept it at face value. I don't know if he's deliberatly lying or actually believes the untrue bits, but it doesn't really matter when you're conducting a campaign of character assasination by PM - never had any beef with OnlyFoolsAndVikings but she's practically accusing me of sex crimes on there!

Can't stop now, but I'll fill in the missing parts later, when I've got the kids to bed. (In a totally non sex crime related way, I hasten to add).
Ozoneocean at 10:26AM, May 8, 2014
(online)
I could only make my way through half of that. Sounds very dramatastic and dull.
Lots of stuff put into wierd contexts though, and completely misinterpreted…

I really don't want to get involved in this, even inderectly and I don't think any of the rest of us should either, I hate it when internet drama spreads out far and wide.

BUT, a possibple explanation for this; Kyo isn't a bad guy, he's pretty decent- the way he's taking things in the wrong way though makes me think of arguments I've gotten into with good friends who don't share exactly the same cultural background. It's similar but different enough that misunderstandings arise and cause offense because you understand provocations and problems differently.
My good freind Bianka is like that, she's German too like Kyo. We fight all the time about simple misunderstandings.
JustNoPoint at 10:46AM, May 8, 2014
(online)
Co admin at Mugen Guild named Valodim is german too. I talk to several other germans on MFG. I know he's a nice guy, but he's too nice. He doesn't understand how this “toxic” niceness that's spreading on his forum is killing it.
I wouldn't mind if it was just the way he is. But he actively encourages users to react to “triggers” and ultra minority defense and etc

Wanting everyone to have the same views on a forum to the degree he enforces is just wrong. He's not a bad guy. He's just really really misguided
bravo1102 at 11:02AM, May 8, 2014
(offline)
ozoneocean wrote:
I've gotten into with good friends who don't share exactly the same cultural background. It's similar but different enough that misunderstandings arise and cause offense because you understand provocations and problems differently.
My good freind Bianka is like that, she's German too like Kyo. We fight all the time about simple misunderstandings.
I've had a similar misunderstanding with my next door neighbor who also happens to be German. And stubborn and prone to making value judgements based on mistaken preconceptions and even banning people from her life. And that is without the filter of typed words on a screen that totally distorts anything and everything.

Everyone needs to step back, take a breath and realize that what they THINK might not be an accurate representation of reasoning behind another's actions. And that sometimes people get pissed off and they have every right to be pissed off and you just leave thme to stew until they become human again. Doesn't hurt to be nice and not snarky and self-righteous. And some here seem to have difficulty being anything but snarky and self-righteous. people are people and you can't change them. Just asy certain behavior is not acceptable and move on. Set easily recognized boundries and stick to them. Don't obsess over this wrong or that wrong.

CF needs a psychologist or clinical social worker to get them all together in a room and have a good group session. Sometimes I think forums should seek out moderators with backgrounds in clinical psychology and human relationships rather than anything else.
Skullbie at 11:16AM, May 8, 2014
(online)
Ironscarf wrote:
Hah! Thanks for that guys! JustNoPoint - this thing is so full of untruths and ommisions I can totally see why anyone would accept it at face value. I don't know if he's deliberatly lying or actually believes the untrue bits, but it doesn't really matter when you're conducting a campaign of character assasination by PM - never had any beef with OnlyFoolsAndVikings but she's practically accusing me of sex crimes on there!
This, ugh, i love how he pretends all his PMs to me were totally nice and on nuetral ground, bunch of bs. Note how he didn't include them (not that he wouldn't edit the fuck out of them like ironscarfs at this point)
———
But yeah have to agree i don't want any of DD involved anymore, will try not to post anything outside of pq, though i do want scarf to post his side because they are trying to manipulate others to paint him as a stalker through out of context and warped situations. (though honestly i think all the people who wouldn't believe any of this left cf long ago because the mods driving them away)
——–
I'm trying to make my room look pretty. I've got an awsome idea for a ‘closet’ since my dresser went capute. This is what im thinking of doing:

Only downside is it's going to cost way more than I thought. >_< Probably about 80$ for all the baskets, shelves, and braces. Oh well it will look super pretty when i get all my nicknacks on it.
Ironscarf at 11:38AM, May 8, 2014
(offline)
Agreed, this needs to go away - I just felt I had to stand up for myself somewhere in the webcomic community with all these allegations, or I wouldn't be able to show my face on the web and obviously, I can't defend myself over there.

I'm preparing a PQ that fills in the missing parts of the above post - drop me a line if you want to read it.

In happier news, the geese in the moat had 5 little baby gooses! I'll try to get some pics of the little fluffballs tomorrow. :)
last edited on May 8, 2014 11:41AM
JustNoPoint at 11:46AM, May 8, 2014
(online)
Haha, just post it. Everyone that's caught in this will want to read it. Now you're as crazy as kyo!!! By the way, this means I want the PM…. :P
Lonnehart at 2:32PM, May 8, 2014
(online)
Webcomic communities going off the edge of insanity…. I think I'll stay clear of that. I only lurked on those other forums, only occasionally taking part in discussion. But I gravitated back here.

Now if only my niece would be quiet and not try to pressure me into getting the Pokemon texture pack for Minecraft….
HippieVan at 3:36PM, May 8, 2014
(online)
Ironscarf wrote:
Hippie, have you considered Death?

e: bad place for page turn - don't miss Hippie Van's post on previous page with multiple quotes too complex for me to carry over and put all the quotes in the right places.

I would love to do the Spirit of Jazz but I definitely don't have enough black makeup to do that (nor do I want to spend hours getting it off my face) so death is probably a better option!

ozoneocean wrote:
RE LEXX- I have two copies of the whole collection on DVD. I would send you one, but postage to Canada from here is as much as buying one new. :)

Face idea: A comedy butt from a joke shop. clown? Mad crazy clown? Kiss fan? Moustache!

As for weekly discussion threads- Great idea. You and Kawaii usually come up with popular stuff for the Newsposts, more replies to those and a Skoolmunkee post! I'm not nearly as good at that sort of thing I suspect I kill threads. All the posts with ozoneocean on them are like gangrene!

I appreciate the thought, anyway!
Clown and moustache are both good ideas…but what on earth is a comedy butt?

We'll have to brainstorm and come up with a list of discussion topics!
I don't think you kill threads, by the way - some of your quackcast threads have done really well!

ozoneocean wrote:
I really don't want to get involved in this, even inderectly and I don't think any of the rest of us should either, I hate it when internet drama spreads out far and wide.

Mmkay, I should probably stop egging everyone on here. Fortunately ozone is much wiser than I am, because I'm a sucker for internet drama. ^_^

I do still want scarf's PQ, though. I need closure!

Anyways, you two will always be welcome here. Unless you do a comic making fun of us, in which case you will be banned and your avatars will be changed to rude pictures.

I hope lipstick comes in style. I've been having fun wearing different lip colours here without anyone I know around to judge me. :P
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
last edited on May 8, 2014 3:47PM
Skullbie at 3:44PM, May 8, 2014
(online)
Lonnehart wrote:
Now if only my niece would be quiet and not try to pressure me into getting the Pokemon texture pack for Minecraft….
DID SOMEONE SAY POKEMON
Ruby and sapphire confirmed! Seriously had to double check to make sure it wasn't a troll, i'm so happy.
kawaiidaigakusei at 7:24PM, May 8, 2014
(online)
ozoneocean wrote:

This.

Skullbie wrote:
But yeah have to agree I don't want any of DD involved anymore.

And this.

——

Re: skullbie's room interior design.

If you are trying to aim for a minimalist room design just like the photo, it is key that your flooring, wall treatment, and ceilings are white. This is usually not the case with default finishes with wooden floors and colored carpets. The inspiration image you posted uses mostly neutral colored wardrobe. The way you fold your clothes makes a difference in the neatness.

Depending on the quality of the shelves you buy, it could easily exceed $80 and might cost upwards of $160, but the organization is worth it for peace of mind.
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Ozoneocean at 7:35PM, May 8, 2014
(online)
I hate PQs soooo much… Takes too long to load for me. I should delete all the old ones so it'll load faster, but I'm scared I'll break the site.
Plus; nostalgia… not that I've ever looked at an old PQ anagi anayway.

@Hippie- You can get a butt from a joke shop that you can wear and pretend your bum is showing, or put in on your face! ^_^
I know: Runny nose! Use fake snot. Maybe egg white? You can sneeze biiiig in your hand and it can drip out between your fingers as you chat:
Have the eggwhite in your hand already, pretend to sneeze, bring your hand up to block it and then hold it there letting the eggwhite drip and/or show them for maxiumum lulz :D

@Scarf- great to hear about the little baby geese man!
I don't know the length of PQs, they get pretty long for me… You could always make up a Google Doc and share it with people who have Gmail accounts, or facebook message people, or just send multiple PQs.
Lonnehart at 1:02AM, May 9, 2014
(online)
Skullbie wrote:
Lonnehart wrote:
DID SOMEONE SAY POKEMON
Ruby and sapphire confirmed! Seriously had to double check to make sure it wasn't a troll, i'm so happy.
heh… My niece has been badgering me to download the Pixelmon mod for Minecraft so I can join the server she's on. I've declined so far… I prefer to play Minecraft as it is… Single player with no mods. Maybe when I get bored with caving and tinkering with redstone I'll join a server… maybe…
Ironscarf at 2:14AM, May 9, 2014
(offline)
ozoneocean wrote:
@Scarf- great to hear about the little baby geese man!
All we are saying, is give geese a chance!

last edited on May 9, 2014 2:17AM
HippieVan at 7:09AM, May 9, 2014
(online)
So cute! ^_^

Don't get too close, though…Canadian geese are really mean.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
bravo1102 at 12:23PM, May 9, 2014
(offline)
-Living in New Jersey there are Canadian geese and their adorable offspring everywhere. Though they're still so cute. Geese are also protective of the offspring of other waterfowl. I've experienced them guarding a duck's nest and even their supposed daedly enemy: swans.

Guess they're like Poles. In choice between Germans and Russians it's always the Germans first. Business before pleasure. So it's humans before swans for geese. Really neat to see them try to take on one of huge brown gulls (not the wimpy grey gulls) It's like watching an ensign take on a Master Chief Petty Officer.
——
And to follow up on Baka and Test and Neighbor Club I started on Ben-To. The idea of people fighting over half price packaged meals hits home for me considering my wife is a discount shopper. Lots of 50% off pre-packaged meals show up in my fridge. Can just imagine if there were fights over them but students in NJ don't feed themselves due to the school meal programs.

—–
Show me a person who is perseverating (severe obsessive behavior) over internet stalking and I'll show you someone who never had to get a mortage. Stalking is nothing compared to what Title searches and credit reports reveal about you. I'd forgotten I'd ever lived there and how did they get the name of that ex-girlfriend I co-signed a lease with?
kawaiidaigakusei at 12:31PM, May 9, 2014
(online)
I had a strange run-in with a Canada goose in a parking lot. The bird would just follow anyone going inside the hotel that the hotel staff had to take turns luring it away from the building. It did not stop it from dropping its doodoo all over the front sidewalk.

Today the city is celebrating the National Day of Honour for Afghanistan and crazy large and beautiful planes have been soaring through the air all day. It is so cool to have a great view of all the aircrafts from my window, but man are those CH-147 Chinook helicopters loud.

Additional planes used in todays fly-bys include:
a CC150 (Airbus)
two C130 (Hercules)
a CP-140 Aurora Maritime Patrol aircraft
a CC177 (Globemaster)
two CH-146 Griffon helicopters
a CH147 (Chinook)
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
bravo1102 at 2:52PM, May 9, 2014
(offline)
kawaiidaigakusei wrote:
Additional planes used in todays fly-bys include:
a CC150 (Airbus)
two C130 (Hercules)
a CP-140 Aurora Maritime Patrol aircraft
a CC177 (Globemaster)
two CH-146 Griffon helicopters
a CH147 (Chinook)
Having spent ten years teaching the ID class finding a woman who can ID all those aircraft (even in this day of google but you can't google an A/C silouette) I am impressed by your aircraft knowledge.

As for helicopters being loud? They do not fly, they beat the air into submission. Helicoptera are actually completely silent. Air is a whiney screaming wuss.
Lonnehart at 4:28PM, May 9, 2014
(online)
Yep. We live in an ocean of air. It's a good thing it's not as oxygen charged as it was 60 million years ago, or we'd be giant animalistic creatures who compete for food and must be wary of females who will knock us out, drag us to their cave, use us for breeding and then as food…

brrr…. I think I just scared myself again…. T_T

And thanks to Ironscarf, I learned that that coventry countess was an idiot. Applying tons of toxic makeup despite her husbands misgivings did her in. Makes me wonder though… is that how makeup started out?

And I'll just share some Minecraft “parody” music (the word being in quotes because in some of these vids there's little humor… so I suspect they're really homages instead). Still, I do like the way it sounds. :)

“Dragons” Parody of “Radioactive” by Imagine Dragons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfERdhRCUps

Yeah… you can recognize the “protagonist” in the first one as he's the only swordsman wearing a helmet. And you can recognize him again in the second as he's become afflicted with Wither Sickness (should be very obvious).
last edited on May 9, 2014 10:45PM
JoeL_CQB at 11:05AM, May 11, 2014
(online)
i went to a pony ccg event yesterday, and found out “this is why other people hate this fandom.” also the percentage of people who should shower there was vastly greater than one would find at a convention.
Skullbie at 2:39PM, May 11, 2014
(online)
JoeL_CQB wrote:
i went to a pony ccg event yesterday, and found out “this is why other people hate this fandom.” also the percentage of people who should shower there was vastly greater than one would find at a convention.
It kind of amazes me there are grown ass men who dont have the decency to shower. There was a retro video game shop that gave out awesome prizes at gaming tournaments. Anyways there was this very stereotype friendly guy who I swear never bathed once in all three tournaments i went to. (months apart) He sucked, too. I never heard of the game before and i beat him at blazblue.
————
I wanted to grow some grass for the chickies since everything is deeeead. I got some random wood box and shoved some soil and old bird seeds in it, more than enough to grow grass. Anyways my parents got wind of it and are now trying to make some mini-greenhouse. They set in on some cinderblock and taped plastic and chicken wire around it. Like what the hell man the chickens are gonna tear it up in 10 seconds
Ozoneocean at 6:48PM, May 11, 2014
(online)
Speaking of stank… The girl on the train next to me at the moment smells like leather that's been pissed on by a pregnant horse. I'm serious.
She's pretty and we'll dressed so maybe it's some sort of disgusting pheromone perfume?
JoeL_CQB at 7:46PM, May 11, 2014
(online)
ozoneocean wrote:
Speaking of stank… The girl on the train next to me at the moment smells like leather that's been pissed on by a pregnant horse. I'm serious.
She's pretty and we'll dressed so maybe it's some sort of disgusting pheromone perfume?
horse musk is the latest craze!
i rememer hearing about warhammer 40k tournaments, and where people would concede because the other player stank so bad. then judges started to DQ people if they wouldn't shower.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon