Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Redux: Did you just update? Tell us why someone should visit your comic. But ONLY AFTER commenting about the comic BEFORE yours. ^_^
Ozoneocean at 4:00AM, Oct. 16, 2018
(online)
Wow! So the reason for people with superpowers in that world was a culling of all live in the universe?
I wonder why Earth was spared… also, Quantum Shift is a prick.

Bottomless Waitress has updated!
The ugly bird sisters and menacing poor Francis!
https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Bottomless_Waitress/5582380/
Astawolf at 6:46PM, Oct. 26, 2018
(offline)
I am a big fan of the 50s style diners and hot rods of the time.
I like the visual designs of the sisters and the out fits are very interesting to say the least. Humorous and creative art style.

Long Faces of Smoky NewYork is now updated.
Long running comic about gangs, cops and crime in the 1930s with a comical touch. https://shar.es/a1FwCu
jkgaughan at 4:48AM, Nov. 5, 2018
(offline)
I like the way you shade. And the greyscale tone really adds a lot to the mood.

Mine may not be as well refined as the one before. But I have just uploaded the first chapter of my first story. I started this as a practice price. But hope it to go much further. I figure the best way to practice is to get a good story and do your best to create it. Hope someone out there enjoys what I have done so far! https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Becoming_A_Space_Pirate/
Go visit my comic and leave some constructive criticism https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Becoming_A_Space_Pirate
Tantz_Aerine at 1:01PM, Nov. 5, 2018
(online)
Those are some neat character designs you have there and a solid color scheme! Well done.

Without Moonlight updates with a trainride out of Athens and …somewhere dangerous, probably.
usedbooks at 2:05PM, Nov. 5, 2018
(online)
I am super impressed by interior and exterior designs for the train. I can't even draw a sportscar. Heh. I also dig PitFace as your recurring extra.

Strange Creatures updated. (It's my therapeutic, stress-relief project. More of an illustrated story than a comic, but the loose illustrations bring me joy.) This is a story that draws heavily from my experiences and memories. If you have any memories of staying in budget hotels, the latest update should feel familiar to you too.
Genejoke at 2:49AM, Nov. 14, 2018
(online)
Nice, really well written. Very evocative writing.

Blood and water has updated, Nathan pays a visit to the local police station.

https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Blood_and_Water/
Tantz_Aerine at 2:18PM, Nov. 19, 2018
(online)
For Blood and Water: Good reasoning from both guys! Also love how you render the 3D art.

Without Moonlight updates today with ticket issues.
nicolikesnarwhals at 5:52AM, Dec. 3, 2018
(offline)
AAA the recent page of Without Moonlight is boppin. I love how you shade, and the pacing of the page is really good, it leaves you at a nice sort of cliffhanger where you want to read more!

Here's mine https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/little_angels/5585585/
it's a pjo fancomic, but I hope it's a fun read even if you don't know the characters!
Sultan of sleaze at 8:53PM, Dec. 3, 2018
(offline)
I have no idea what PJO is, but your writing style is cute and your art exudes quite a bit of charm. It makes me want to read more, despite how in the dark i am about PJO.

Ok, here it goes. My comic is called The Mutilator and The Burning Moon, and it's my very first comic. It's currently ongoing, and features loads of sex and violence, probably too much XD. I have no lofty motivations or pretensions about what I'm doing, I aim to create a violent, sexually charged, and exploitative comic with many typical themes of grindhouse and italian horror cinema. From naughty nuns, to the living dead, to giallo films and jungle cannibals, nothing is held sacred in these pages.

Please, feel free to critique and review, I'm always looking to improve.

https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/The_mutilator_and_the_burning_moon/5573455/
SteveMyers22 at 3:19PM, Dec. 16, 2018
(offline)
I checked out the Mutilator and the Burning Moon. The artwork is very good. The colors are impressive. I like panel 4 on page 5 with the character showing off his scars. I think you need to fix the latest page, though, it's not appearing when I visit there.

For my update, this is the first one I've done in 10 years. My comic, The Adventures of Superchum is an all-ages, superhero parody about Superchum, the World's Friendliest Superhero. His goal isn't to fight crime, it's to make friends with people.

I'd stopped making the comic, but have recently gotten a job making it for an online news site in Lower Merion, PA, and launched a website for it. And since The Duck was where I got so much support in the beginning, I have brought back my updates to The Duck.

There's a new chapter starting it all over again. I put up 6 pages. I'll be looking to add 2 pages per month moving forward. Enjoy!

The all-new content starts Here
– Steve Myers, Creator of The Adventures of Superchum on Drunk Duck, and at Superchum.com
last edited on Dec. 16, 2018 3:20PM
ShaRose49 at 6:24PM, Feb. 3, 2019
(offline)
SteveMyers22 wrote:
I checked out the Mutilator and the Burning Moon. The artwork is very good. The colors are impressive. I like panel 4 on page 5 with the character showing off his scars. I think you need to fix the latest page, though, it's not appearing when I visit there.

For my update, this is the first one I've done in 10 years. My comic, The Adventures of Superchum is an all-ages, superhero parody about Superchum, the World's Friendliest Superhero. His goal isn't to fight crime, it's to make friends with people.

I'd stopped making the comic, but have recently gotten a job making it for an online news site in Lower Merion, PA, and launched a website for it. And since The Duck was where I got so much support in the beginning, I have brought back my updates to The Duck.

There's a new chapter starting it all over again. I put up 6 pages. I'll be looking to add 2 pages per month moving forward. Enjoy!

The all-new content starts Here

I like your cute art style, and I like the idea of friendly heroes. Good luck!

My heroes are friendly too..hehe most of the time, well sorta. On the latest update my sweet heroine isn’t being exactly friendly but she has good reasons. This comic is a sci-fi drama with superhero themes, and I’ve been working on it since summer last year, so these first updates on this website are not nearly as good as my newest ones on other sites. I’ll be posting 10 updates a day hopefully, until I’ve caught up with myself.

If you like emotional and inspiring stories that are also fun and cartoony then you will probably like this one. Your text to link here…
JayAlan215 at 7:52AM, Feb. 12, 2019
(offline)
I really like your panel layouts, character blocking, use of perspective and bright colors!

Your use of line weight has really improved from the early comics through to the new stuff as well.

Anyhoo, here's my comic's most recent update, enjoy!

http://breadandcircuses.comicgenesis.com/d/20190212.html
Super-Bear-comics at 9:16PM, March 13, 2019
(offline)
I am not much of a political person, so my knowledge of it is very limited, so the fact you give commentary to each page really helped to understand the humor in it, very well done.

my comic is about a teddy bear brought to life with power to be a hero.

https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Good_bear/

I think that is how i post a link here (not much of forum person);)
Ozoneocean at 6:09AM, March 29, 2019
(online)
Freaky! Interesting pixel art. I think you should blow the pages up a bit bigger though.

———————–

Bottomless Waitress just updated https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Bottomless_Waitress/5595539/
HyperFabMag at 11:35AM, April 26, 2019
(offline)
Bottomless waitress definitely lived up to its name! Good layouts, good drawings, renderings and colors. Character designs are good AND it has bottomless waitresses. Definitely NSFW but it's a fun read.

I've just posted the first page of my comic book “The Adventures of Kevin Kid” it's about a mysterious child that wants into the small town of Littleton, Indiana. As we read on, we will learn more about the child known as Kevin Kid.

The_Adventures_of_Kevin_Kid/5597490/
Bonny at 12:40PM, April 26, 2019
(offline)
I love the cover and the banner. Want to know more about this bald kid, hope you update soon.
Checkout my webcomic about a vigilante who is after the corrupt politicians, businessmen and criminals who rule the city he lives in…
https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/The_Hood/
The Hood Forum

Digital_Ink_Stories at 7:44AM, May 1, 2019
(offline)
Well, there may only be one page to that so far, but based on the synopsis and page that's there, I can tell it'll have a lot of potential. What's the upload schedule for it gonna be (if there is one), because I'm actually really interested in it now, lol.

My comic's about a boy named Kamo who sets out to start a guild. I explained it better and in more detail on the synopsis on the cover page, honestly. https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Reviere/
bluecuts34 at 1:55AM, June 1, 2019
(offline)
I love the depth here - even with such small panels you've created this illusion of space. Your protag is also immediately likable - or at least I like him!

I write/draw The Castle of Joy, a decidedly 18+ fantasy comic focusing on a mage knight who desperately needs a curse removed. You should read it if you're like me and hate the bad dialogue, bad plotting, and ridiculous anatomy of most hentai, but still want something fun to read. Don't read it if you're under 18. Do read it if you like kinky fun and crosshatching.
BustyLaroo at 7:10AM, June 5, 2019
(offline)
A great, mysterious introduction to what will surely be a rather sexy encounter…! I really like how this lady has some meat on her bones. I always love seeing that in comics and media… :D I quite like your art, btw. You have a lovely style!

Here's my page, just some conversation and a minor character intro. :)

Alex calm TF down geez
SoundedHeart at 5:33PM, June 15, 2019
(offline)
Man Cat is amazing! I love the artwork and the mystery. It is like stepping back into the comic books I grew up with and diving into some of the greats. I love the style, shadow, line work and well just about everything. The story is awesome! You all really should check it out if you have not already! Blown away. This is the DC / Marvel I miss :)

Here is the shameless plug part,

Just released my first go into the comic world, Stragglers. It follows the adventures of Max, his pup Banjo, and friends and family as they find themselves lost after transplanting from into the southern US countryside. Let me know what you think, still new to digital art but I welcome the feedback!

Stragglers
ShaRose49 at 8:13AM, Aug. 13, 2019
(offline)
SoundedHeart wrote:
Man Cat is amazing! I love the artwork and the mystery. It is like stepping back into the comic books I grew up with and diving into some of the greats. I love the style, shadow, line work and well just about everything. The story is awesome! You all really should check it out if you have not already! Blown away. This is the DC / Marvel I miss :)

Just released my first go into the comic world, Stragglers. It follows the adventures of Max, his pup Banjo, and friends and family as they find themselves lost after transplanting from into the southern US countryside. Let me know what you think, still new to digital art but I welcome the feedback!

Stragglers

I saw your front cover and read your latest comic—I think the art is fine, but the text is so small I had a lot of trouble reading it—still, I managed to get the joke, it was adorable ;)

I just updated on Sunday with a page continuing the faceoff between Kairo and Evan.

Sunstrike and Bluemist is I guess a Superhero Drama that focuses on a conflicted double-agent as he trains two teenage super-mutants for the Secret Police and at the same time reluctantly begins to bring info on them to his other boss. If you like intense and emotional stories and superheroes, (and if you wanna see art change a lot over time) you’ll probably like this.
luchanortena at 11:00PM, Sept. 4, 2019
(offline)
ShaRose49 wrote:
SoundedHeart wrote:

Stragglers

I saw your front cover and read your latest comic—I think the art is fine, but the text is so small I had a lot of trouble reading it—still, I managed to get the joke, it was adorable ;)

I just updated on Sunday with a page continuing the faceoff between Kairo and Evan.

Sunstrike and Bluemist is I guess a Superhero Drama that focuses on a conflicted double-agent as he trains two teenage super-mutants for the Secret Police and at the same time reluctantly begins to bring info on them to his other boss. If you like intense and emotional stories and superheroes, (and if you wanna see art change a lot over time) you’ll probably like this.

I really like Kat, she is so eager and honest, I look forward to her journey. I like her brother speaking in Japanese and having his inner issues.

I enjoyed them taking on that armed thug, I wonder what kind of villains they will face after they start working for the government!
Genejoke at 12:34AM, Sept. 16, 2019
(online)
ShaRose49 wrote:
SoundedHeart wrote:

Stragglers

I skipped the other post as it doesn't seem to have an updated comic, or even a comic at all.

Sunstroke and Bluemist looks great. I skipped back to the beginning to see the progress in the art, well done for progressing so much, especially with your colouring.

Blood and Water has updated finally, some people can make babies in the time it's taken for me to do an update. Here it appears the killer is striking again, with added pretentious narration.
bluecuts34 at 4:21PM, Sept. 18, 2019
(offline)
That darkness looks great on my monitor! I love that texture work too, it doesn't confuse the eye but it looks fantastic. Without it I feel like that red'd be much too harsh. And I do love the narration.

My horny comic updates! Finally! I drew gross spiders and finding references for them was painful.

Check it out if you like… spiders? I guess?
BustyLaroo at 1:35PM, Sept. 19, 2019
(offline)
Getting some action! *badum-tss* Good job on the large, freaky spiders. I genuinely feel like our knight in shining armor is in danger.

Meanwhile, Alex expresses disbelief.
Dera Nuel at 4:07PM, Sept. 26, 2019
(offline)
BustyLaroo wrote:
Getting some action! *badum-tss* Good job on the large, freaky spiders. I genuinely feel like our knight in shining armor is in danger.

Meanwhile, Alex expresses disbelief.

Your art is neat and clean. I like that.
I've been able to go through some pages already and I'm loving it!!. Nice work!

Ok. I'm new to DD. I just recently started posting pages of my manga Warrior's Wings.
In Warrior's Wings I took a different path entirely. The setting is in ancient Africa and it tells the story of a young outcast who is wanted for the murder of the royal prince of the ruling Raz empire.
It talks about the heavy responsibilities this boy has to bear and the segregation that comes with being an outcast.
Check it out!
last edited on Sept. 26, 2019 4:08PM
BustyLaroo at 10:33AM, Oct. 1, 2019
(offline)
Ooh. A good hook on this story's beginning. Who is this guy? What really happened? What's going to happen NOW…??

A bit of constructive criticism: I would encourage you to make greater contrasts in your shading. Don't be afraid to get some darker (and also lighter) greys in there! (Especially since it's digital and you can undo it if you don't like it ;) )

A promising start to a new story. <3

Meanwhile: Alkus concludes his monologue!
Dera Nuel at 11:38AM, Oct. 7, 2019
(offline)
BustyLaroo wrote:
Ooh. A good hook on this story's beginning. Who is this guy? What really happened? What's going to happen NOW…??

A bit of constructive criticism: I would encourage you to make greater contrasts in your shading. Don't be afraid to get some darker (and also lighter) greys in there! (Especially since it's digital and you can undo it if you don't like it ;) )

A promising start to a new story. <3

Meanwhile: Alkus concludes his monologue!

Great expressions on this page. I also love the second to last panel with the staircase background. Still catching up with the story.

Thanks for the advice. Not many readers notice that. I actually drew this chapter two years ago. In recent chapters I was free with the shading.
Meanwhile: Warrior's Wings
last edited on Oct. 7, 2019 11:46AM
JC_Mraz at 2:46PM, Dec. 5, 2019
(offline)
Great expressions on this page. I also love the second to last panel with the staircase background. Still catching up with the story.

Thanks for the advice. Not many readers notice that. I actually drew this chapter two years ago. In recent chapters I was free with the shading.
Meanwhile: Warrior's Wings
I would love to give you a review or mention something but your link leads nowhere so I can't read anything :(

Meanwhile this is the first time I've posted here so I'm just going to link to the comic as a whole but w're having a big climax to a long running scene! https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/runner/
NRG Comics at 12:25PM, Feb. 28, 2020
(offline)
I love how your comic focuses on the art of parkour and free-running. It's a very difficult sport to get into, but to watch people do it is fun.

We ourselves just released a brand new series with Issue 0 of Zener: Master of the Mind https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Zener_Master_of_the_Mind/

And we will be having an #indiegogo #crowdfunding campaign for Vol. 1 in March! We encourage you to take a read, and if you are interested in backing this project, you can join our mailing list on our Website:https://nrg-comics.com/

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon