member since October 10, 2007
My name is Einar. Pronounced "A"-nar.
I have the artistic talent of rampaging bull with a paintbrush stuck to a horn. I can draw a straight line as well as a bulldozer with a pencil tied to one of the tires.
My strength lies in writing. At least that's what my mother tells me. Then again she also tells me that I'm a good artist so that might be a lie as well. T.T
I hang around at the forum allot and participate in the jolly good game called Drunk Duck mafia. Check it out if you're interested. I often end up running it.
Games that I've run:
Mafia VI - Rise of the syndicate.
Mafia XI - They did the Mash.
Mafia XIII - Heaven or Hell.
Mafia XVII - The Madness Continues.
Mafia XXIII - Back to the Basics.
Mafia XXXII - Anarchy in Townston.
Mafia XXXVII - The Madness Never Ends.
Mafia XL - Bigger is better
I also assisted with this game.
Mafia VII - Reverse Mafia
You can also go here for a full list of all the past mafia games.
I'm always good for a chat and who knows, a friendship might be born from it.
And by the way. That's not me in that photo of the guy holding the for sale sign. I just thought that was an awesome photo. I can only hope it won't result in a law suit.
Comics By Product Placement
Comics Assisted By Product Placement
Comics Recomended By Product Placement
A hard-working woman in a demanding field, Ms Sanders does her best to bring vampires to justice, defend werewolves from slander, and help the Bride of Frankenstein get a divorce.
An alien born out of an egg joins a circus - only to find that his fellow performers have made him into a spy after they find that they can use him for doing odd jobs. Although he is not a very sneaky one. Adventure follows! A Platinum Studios comic!
A collection of random comics about random things :D
About a teenager named Evan, who goes to a school to teach him how to be a supervillain! But he's no good at it and hilarity ensues!
Stand alone 20-30 page stories that take place within the Bad Guy High Universe!
This is the autobiographical tale of a boy without pupils as he compiles his realities and fantasies in a few panels per page.
I could try to make this sound interesting... But then I would have to live up to it. Otherwise, stories of my life.
A comedy/adventure/fantasy story which refuses to try and cash in on WoW or D&D. Currently in Chapter 13 - Mordrolvia
A vampire tries to make it in the mortal world.
This comic sucks. Don't read it.
A small hidden world, and its Dragon deity, are threatened with destruction. Its up to a small band of forgotten heroes, to stand, and defend the world against impossible odds, while, re-discovering the lost heroes within themselves. Fantasy/action sci-fi
Comic about two dudes. It's dead now though, and it's very unlikely to ever make another appearance.
A collection of short horror stories. Tragic tales of love and death told via the watchful eye of a mysterious narrator.
It's got more Vikings, Rainbows and Narwhals then you can can shake a reasonably priced stick at. After all, wouldn't the world be better and more interesting with an excess of those three things?
A heroic quest of frienship and hardship and other kinds of ships.
In the world of Harkovast, magical races battle for survival against the Nameless armies of the West. Betrayals, intrigue, warfare and unrelenting bloodshed will determine the fate of all nations. Epic fantasy adventure, with furry / anthro characters.
For over a decade, spanning some 4000 nights written in these journals, Lt. David Day Became HERO BY NIGHT, protecting the innocent and punishing evil wherever he could find it, until one day...HE VANISHED. A Platinum Studios comic! Updates Monday-Frid
I Was Born With Golden Hair is a science fiction story where humanity is found in the most unexpected place. Updates Mondays.
A Drunk Duck featured comic and winner of the Drunk Duck Awards for Best Humor Scenes and Most Deliciously Offensive. Plus the artist is an Adonis of a man. Handsome, charismatic, suave. He saved my mom's life once! All in all, this is one awesome guy.
Mostly my own slightly warped view on Life, Death, and the world in general.. Not really, this follows the lives of Death (Steve) and Life (Bobby) Along with the other mythical/magical beings that clutter up the place
The things literacysuks of acrobat draws in his abundant spare time.
The moving story of a living nuclear warhead who goes to an elementary school in the post-apocalypse.
Paper cuts are caused by tiny ninjas. A pink crusader patrols the night, protecting the innocent with shining hooves. A clockwork boot reigns doom down upon innocent mushrooms. Somewhere in there there is a grain of reality, but good luck finding it!
Teo and Kitty set out to find out what happened to Teo's father, but evil looms on the horizon. An ancient sword, a dark order, and a hell of a lot more. A tale of adventure, battle and mystery awaits.
Rated bizarre for: monsters, zombies, cannibalism, school girls, unrequited love (with a vengeance), government conspiracy, chocolate bunnies, angels vs. demons, all that with a limb or two to spare.
Terra follows a group of characters who band together to stop a devastating interplanetary war. Full color; updated WEDS and FRI.
Welcome to Townston. It would be a lovely city, but they have a small mafia problem. Join in the narrative of the Mafia Game. Extras are done by the game members themselves.
The Ends is a story about a man who awakens in a world where time itself is unraveling. He must journey through a surreal world filled with strange creatures and haunted machines to find the only thing he still remembers: the woman he loved.
A stranger approaches a city. He awoke with no memory, except for the name of this city. He attempts to look for answers to questions he doesnât even know there, but no one seems to know him. Something is off though, as they need him to save them.
Gaelic, a shape shifting guardian with the ability to become a wolf, faces long forgotten trouble. Betrayed and wounded, hes cast to earth with his friends Hakune and Odina. With the support of a young earth woman, Maysume and a omega wolf, Abba, Gaelic finds that earth is more trouble then he was prepared for. As he is stranded on earth, he soon finds himself racing against time along with others back in the spirit realm as a long forgotten evil resurfaces.
There are many deaths that face our heroic plumber. here are some of the ways we've lost Mario over the years. winner of the 2010 drunkduck awards for best parody/tribute comic.
It's a comic about the Top Drawer, except in high school form! Based on a wacky thread started by Principal ozoneocean in the (now defunct) Top Drawer.
Set in a broken world post a violent vampire apocalypse, you will enter the life of Jack Darkness.
A prequel to the main Vampire Phantasm story. Two friends from the same school have been reunited, but only one of them, Jack Price, has...gone through drastic changes.
Following the daily events of a young woman with the mind of a mentally challenged 5 year old and the dream to one day become a "real artist", Vice and Virtue celebrates stupidity in all its shades and shapes.
Week Daze follows the week to week exploits of Johnson Jones and his fellow friends and workmates at a multi-media company. Characters include pop culture fanatics, a homicidal pet cat, a curmudgeony Metal Head and the typical boss everyone hates...
Meet Wonkedo DePest, an impish and idiotic dunzoid (from Dunzoia; go figure.) that refuses to stay out of trouble! What will he do next? What won't he do next? Read and find out!
Product Placement's friends
forum topics started
- Mafia ?? GM Election
- Regarding chapter heads.
- Pet peeves and compulsive behaviors.
- In case you're one of those who enjoyes the order of the stick...
- Raise your iPods in salute.
- The duck's 12 step program. Post here if you found a bug/design error.
- Nothing to see here, move along.
- Mafia XLI: GM Elections!
- Mafia XL: Bigger is Better.
- Mafia XL: Bigger is Better.
- Mafia XXXVIII: GM Elections
- Mafia XXXVII: The Madness Never Ends
- 10 bucks that "Cowboys and Alliens" is about to hit the top 10 list again.
- Mafia XXXVII: The Madness Never Ends - Sign Ups
- Mafia XXXIII GM Election
- Online dating. Next generation relationship or self delution?
- The day my childhood died.
- Taking things out of context.
- Drunk Duck Mafia XXXII - Anarchy in Townston.
- Sign up for "Drunk Duck Mafia XXXII - Anarchy in Townston."
- Tell me about a movie that you can barely remember.
- Battle of the Gods - The fight for the ultimate admin/moderator
- Guess what the person above you was thinking when they choose their avatar? (v 4.1)
- By the power of drunk duck!
- Shameless nationalistic promotion.
- 2010 Eurovision Song Contest.
- Writer and Artist, looking for a Colorist who's interested in a threewa...cough... I mean... project.
- Freedom of speech. When is it appropriate?
- Suggestions for some good Karaoke songs.
- Mafia maps.
- My little hike up an active volcano.
- Mafia XXIV GM Election
- Mafia XXIII - Back to the Basics.
- Mafia XXIII - Back to the Basics.
- Stargate Universe or: How I can't let a good franchisee die with grace and instead milk it out for all that it's worth.
- Mafia XVIII: GM Election
- Mafia XVII - The Madness Continues.
- Mafia XVII Signup. The no child left behind program.
- The Iraq/Afgan war. Was it justifiable?
- The Swastika: The most evil symbol in the world or just an innocent bystander?
- Capital Punishment.
- Private Healthcare vs Public Healthcare.
- Mafia XIV GM election.
- What animals have you eaten?
- Mafia XIII - Heaven or Hell.
- Drunk Duck Mafia XIII Signup! Introducing: Heaven or Hell!
- Updating a comic. What should I do?
- Mafia XII GM election.
- What happened?
- Mafia XI - They did the Mash
- Signup up for Drunk Duck Mafia XI. Introducing: Monster Mash.
- Home - A documentary that's demanding that we change our ways...
- The Eurovision Song Contest.
- Mafia VII GM election.
- Mafia VI - Rise of the syndicate
- An unified World Government. Should it be pursued?
- Mafia VI Signup thread!
- So.... I'm gonna talk about religion again...
- Cultural Differences
- Happy holidays you silly people.
- So I noticed recently that some people are posting the same comic page more then once.....
- Looking for Artist.
- Looking for Artist.
- The Giants Won???
- Writer with no drawing skill is looking for an artist. Check out these consept drawings....
- Writer seeking Artist. Likes long walks on the beach.
- Fear not citizen! Mister no talent has arived!
Videos Shared By Product Placement