member since December 12, 2019
There is no bio for this user.
Comics By Furwerk studio
A former magical girl turned prostitute and magic user for hire tries to live her life only to get swept up in adventures, much to her annoyance. Read as a manga. EXTREMELY NSFW!
Just random junk that falls out of my mind that ether interest me, bothers me, vents me, excites me or other random crap that comes out of my mind.
Created by Furwerkstudio. Characters owned by Boneywolf. Nakamura Rex, a deity that walks the streets, a mage for hire, a man of immense power. And he is just bumming it in Beach City, taking the occasional supernatural case to support his life style. [A Very NSFW comic with some extreme fetishes such as noncon, incest, gendershifting in the future, proceed at your own discretion.]
The sequel, of sorts, to Photo cartoons, a gag a day/editorial when I feel like it bizarreness.
Comics Assisted By Furwerk studio
Comics Recomended By Furwerk studio
No recommended comics.
forum topics started
- Gamejolt just banned all adult games.
- [Vent] Clickbait game journalism leaves me confused.
- "Flaws" is the new "lore".
- The weird isolation of being in a modern American Comic shop (a furry's perspective.)
- When does fantasy just become "historical fiction" with the names filed off?
- I sold my characters to a friend, now what?
- Making comics as a "comfort food".
- Burning it down to restart again with just the bare idea.
- Rob Liefeld draws Shakespeare.
- Tropes you WANT to see more of.
- Ignoring media limitations (or the lack of there of)
- Konami vs Kojima, no actual heroes.
- Need help fleshing out some fantasy races.
- Ending the story, by ending the world! (Several movie spoilers)
- How should I warn readers the tone is going to get more extreme in future comics?
- A "comfortable" buffer.
- Dealing with friends on a creative project
- The pacing of webcomics vs print comics.
- Depictions of American Asians in comic book art (WARNING POLITICS)
- Playing with Isekai, without deconstruction.
- What is up with WRPG fans?
- Spoiled adults: or how bad sitcom writing can harm good people. (Kind of a vent)
- Deconstructing Anti-Escapism.
- Sex in the post-90's (discussing sexual health).
- Being monotonously offensive.
- "Not fitting in" in animation cliques.
- Dealing with delusional "grown ups" (Kind of vent)
- Horror stories from the fanfiction community.
- Is it me, or does modern AAA games are just bigger FMV games?
- Copying the 80's, but never understanding it.
- When that spark is smothered.
- How you felt, like stuff you like was all in your head due to negativity?
- I have a feel that fantasy fans tend to hate Fantasy.
- What is your guy's feeling about "comicfury"
- Motivated by hate and disappointment.
- Warning people about the nasty stuff without spoiling everything, and hammering it point home too.
- How to deal with tips/Critique that badly miss the point.
- Had anyone else lose interest in Tabletop RPGs?
Videos Shared By Furwerk studio
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Google+