Comic Talk and General Discussion *

The 2009 Rant, Vent, and Share thread
lba at 3:01PM, Jan. 25, 2009
(online)
skoolmunkee
lba
I can't honestly say I know what to think or do about that one.

You're being used, even if she doesn't realize that's what she's doing. She wants the attention from you and for you to be attracted to her (makes her feel good) but doesn't actually want to commit to even a kiss with you. She doesn't really like you, but she likes you enough to want you to get a boner for her.

She may just want you to be the one to come onto her, but screw that. That's the kind of girl that plays mind games. She's already playing one.

If you like her then go ahead and try and kiss her or whatever, it might work out. But if not, she wasn't the kind of person you wanted teasing you like that in the first place. Girls know full well you don't just cuddle up with a guy and expect him to take it platonically.

That's pretty much what I was beginning to think. Good to know my instincts are somewhat sharper than I thought. Thanks for the second appraisal skool.

Only thing, is she already kissed me the night before which is what confused me. I'm just thinking it's a case of her wanting attention and not realizing she's trying to toy with people to get it. Personally, I could care less either way if it's mind games especially since I have school and the beginnings of a career to focus on. I just wasn't expecting any of it. Just means it's time for one of my patented “wandering off” moves or something.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:29PM
Aurora Borealis at 3:58PM, Jan. 25, 2009
(online)
Hyena H_ll
@ Aurora Borealis:
I know it seems cruel and kinda unnatural- but take it from personal expereience, it's better to neuter your pets if you don't plan on breeding them. Here's the thing about animals with balls- the hormones create behavioral problems, which can be anywhere from annoying to dangerously aggressive. They also make the animal more likely to run away- possibly to knock up some female, and create unwanted progeny. Plus it's really frustrating for the animal when there's a nearby female in heat; they tend to go nuts (heh- no pun intended), be completely miserable, and look at you like they have no idea what's even going on, or why they're acting like that. And I don't know about cats, but in male dogs there's a high risk for testicular or colon cancer. If you love your pet and want it to have the best possible quality of life (and want to save yourself a pain in the ass)… neuter.

*edit: Wow, that sounded like I was chewing you out! I wasn't! Sorry if it came off harsh. I'm kind of a jerk.*

Oh, if it's dogs then it's ok. I'd castrate every single one of them >:D
I'm just biased towards cats. My brother had two. First one got hurt badly fighting with some large dog and had to be put down, and second one had to be given away as they were expecting their first child and decided to avoid a “kid grabs tale, cat claws face” kind of problems. My cousin had several, sometimes two at once. They were also making a little extra money breeding hamsters on the side (and sold 24 or so over the years). Hell, cats are pretty common here. We had abit of a stray cat problem a decade or so ago but that was because people didn't know how to deal them so they kept on throwing them out. And this is my point… this, and the fact that castrated cats are the saddest thing ever… “I'll just lie here, go away” and then they get fat.

Anyway, enough about cats :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:08AM
HippieVan at 8:25PM, Jan. 25, 2009
(online)
I've been alternating between crying and studying since I woke up this morning. Not a good day. And I lost the only kind of lip stuff I've ever had that actually worked…apparently I owned that last tube of it in the world, because I can't find it anywhere else. So my lips are getting all gross. And my dad ate all the cookies I made to motivate myself to study.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM
Ozoneocean at 8:45PM, Jan. 25, 2009
(online)
Don't eat too many figs…
They're not good :(

Oooooooh they SEEM good and yummy initially, but then they get you later on. :(
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:33PM
Skullbie at 8:45PM, Jan. 25, 2009
(online)
I was playing around with my new sites layout when bam, the coolest fuckin idea came into my head. Totally by accident too, god i'm so excited- i'm going to be up all night :)

Sex puns intended.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:46PM
Aurora Borealis at 9:26PM, Jan. 25, 2009
(online)
That sounds like me working on the book design. I was messing around with ideas when this one hit me and I spent an entire night awake… result? 4 chapter title pages, 5 comment pages (before and after chapters), both inside covers, title page, credit page… all these in a nice, uniform design (but also varied enough). And I'm pretty happy with the results, although I might have to ditch the original cover idea, I don't know yet for sure.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:08AM
seventy2 at 11:24PM, Jan. 25, 2009
(online)
aaarrrrrgggggggg….i've never gone so long without my music. before i came out, i had finally found an update for my out of date mp3 player, and fixed, so i go to pack it and i forgot it. my laptop crashed on me, so i cant listen to it there. and the other day, when i found my workout mp3 player, (a little 50 song holder $20 thing) the battery was dead. and no one seems to be selling aaa sized batteries on this friggin island….music means alot to me, and im having withdrawals….
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:29PM
Skullbie at 12:19AM, Jan. 26, 2009
(online)
Successfully made the comic template into a notebook :B best part is the added stuff is only 10kb.
What i want to do now is make the background resemble a desk workspace(with an eraser and paper, etc,both sides will be unique) but the hard part is going to be making the set-up suit a small filesize And repeat effectively-_-
But I can do iiiiiiit :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:46PM
Ryuthehedgewolf at 3:53AM, Jan. 26, 2009
(offline)
I have the same breakfast every single morning. Coffee (w/creamer) and Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal. I don't care either. I love it!

And now I just wait for my parents to talk it over. And by it, I mean for an early 17th birthday present, they said something about getting me a 1-year gym membership. Which would be so amazing to me. My brother goes all the time. That way I can really go all out, and looking good. I mean, I usually do all my stuff at home, but they have everything there, and it'll really inspire me not to eat junk food! Woo!

I also had 3 girls call me at 2 in the morning on Friday/Saturday night/morning. We didn't have school that day, and I was staying up late anyway. They were pretty much telling me how hot they think I am, and all this weird stuff. It was awesome. Except the fact that I was half asleep. So I just kinda mumbled the whole time, going “Yeah…hahaha”

As for the comic, it's coming along good I suppose. I got the layout done, and I guess this weekend was kind of a break from it. Starting this week, I want to get a better diet for when I do get that membership. And, I want to start pencilling more of the comic. Because I figure when I get it done (Pencilling, that is) I can just start right away on scripting *holding off on inking until I get that fancy brush pen :P, plus I think my one brush pen is almost out of ink… :[*

But I have some great ideas for the comic. I'm just looking for a way to implement them.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:16PM
seventy2 at 4:20AM, Jan. 26, 2009
(online)
so this band i used to like suddenly just arrived out of the ashes, outta no where. i first heard them when they did a split album with my most favorite band ever, (last tuesday r.i.p.) because neither had the money for their own full album. i looked for them for years, but they seemed to have just dropped off the face of the planet.
well anyways their new stuff is great, however they slightly changed a couple of the old ones. i dont like it. but you know what. i just dont like change. it's awesome anyways….
also something that in three seconds i had forgotten completely about.
facara
PIT_FACE at 12:59PM, Jan. 26, 2009
(online)
con: the restaurant i've been working at went out of business today. i'm out of a job.

pro:when we were dividing up all the stuff in the restaurant i got about 12 bottles of booze and some food!

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:44PM
Ironscarf at 1:20PM, Jan. 26, 2009
(offline)
PIT_FACE
con: the restaurant i've been working at went out of business today. i'm out of a job.

pro:when we were dividing up all the stuff in the restaurant i got about 12 bottles of booze and some food!

Sorry to hear that PIT_FACE - the job I mean. Yay for the booze!

Hope you get something soon. Job I mean.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
PIT_FACE at 1:37PM, Jan. 26, 2009
(online)
thanks irons! here. i gotta few places i could try.

skoolmunkee at 1:57PM, Jan. 26, 2009
(offline)
Guys I totally lost 5 pounds this week. It's my new ‘don’t eat anything' diet.
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:42PM
usedbooks at 2:11PM, Jan. 26, 2009
(online)
skoolmunkee
Stop that! XD

According to my dad, the most effective weight loss method is bacillary dysentery. It's like a mixture of anorexia, bulimia, and coma.

PIT_FACE

That sucks. Welcome to the land of the unemployed. It's getting rather crowded here, and I wish you would leave. (You know, in a good way. I hope you find a new job, a better job, with even more booze! )
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:37PM
Ryuthehedgewolf at 2:37PM, Jan. 26, 2009
(offline)
skoolmunkee

That's terrible! (not the weight loss) I mean, you could get really sick by doing that. Plus, I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that if you don't eat, it'll just hold on to your fat for energy storage.

Just lower the amount of calories, or sugars you are eating. :]
PIT_FACE at 2:38PM, Jan. 26, 2009
(online)
haha, i understood ya, used. hopefully a lot of us can leave soon, cuase not only does it suck not having income, but i think someone cut one…

Niccea at 2:47PM, Jan. 26, 2009
(offline)
Ryuthehedgewolf
skoolmunkee

That's terrible! (not the weight loss) I mean, you could get really sick by doing that. Plus, I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that if you don't eat, it'll just hold on to your fat for energy storage.

Just lower the amount of calories, or sugars you are eating. :]
Naw…you will eventually get there. But you should see the results *shudder*. I'm doing an intense workout regiment at my school for the next month. I have just switched from an active to a passive job…believe me it shows.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:12PM
skoolmunkee at 2:57PM, Jan. 26, 2009
(offline)
Guys, I was kidding. :] I'm eating fine it's just all carrots and stuff. CARROTS. If I die a carrot-induced death you'll know the cause.
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:42PM
PIT_FACE at 3:02PM, Jan. 26, 2009
(online)
especially if we find ya with orange carrot goop pourin outa all yer orifices! NAW HAW!

HyenaHell at 5:12PM, Jan. 26, 2009
(online)
skoolmunkee
Guys, I was kidding. :] I'm eating fine it's just all carrots and stuff. CARROTS. If I die a carrot-induced death you'll know the cause.
Man, watch out- when I was crazy into watching my weight, I happened to be eating a lot of carrots, squash, sweet potatoes- orange stuff, ya know? And my eyebrows, eyelashes, and the hair around my face turned orange! Which looked weird, since I've got dark hair and fairly dark skin. Just sayin'.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:52PM
Ryuthehedgewolf at 6:33PM, Jan. 26, 2009
(offline)
skoolmunkee

Oh. Whew!

Maybe I should do that…
Hahaha. I'd better not. I'm not really trying to lose weight. Just gain muscle. So forget I said anything! xD

I just got my hair trimmed, and I must say, I love how it looks. And my mom finally got around to fixing my favorite hat! So with my hair a bit shorter, I can actually look good in it! I'm so happy!

I have to wait until the beginning of February until I can get my gym membership, but I really don't mind. It's not that far away :D

And my hands are so incredibly dry. I just put lotion on them, because they were all disgusting looking. I can't wait until my hands get all moisturized again…
seventy2 at 7:00PM, Jan. 26, 2009
(online)
Ryuthehedgewolf
Maybe I should do that…
Hahaha. I'd better not. I'm not really trying to lose weight. Just gain muscle. So forget I said anything! xD

fishies. lots and lots of fishies. eat tuna right out of it's can. and red meats.

i was late for work, and had to shave in uniform. and without a mirror. ironicly, it's the best job i've ever done shaving. no nicks or cuts at all. back to work.
facara
Ozoneocean at 9:43PM, Jan. 26, 2009
(online)
It's fricken HOT here!
HOT!

But I don't care, I'm wearing my big furry hat anyway :(
Custard Trout at 10:12PM, Jan. 26, 2009
(offline)
Being sick last week threw my sleeping pattern all into the shitter. My sleeping pattern is stupidly delicate, if I miss or gain even one hour of sleep, I'll bugger it up completely. Because of this, I've managed to miss Monday entirely, and the second of the ‘super important unrepeatable lectures’, which it turns out is about special effects in films, so I feel slightly less bad about missing them. It'll turn out to have something relevant which I've missed anyway, though, because that's how life works.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:01PM
Ozoneocean at 10:22PM, Jan. 26, 2009
(online)
you know… I never, ever liked Rex the Runt.
Even the rhyming joke in his name.

———————-
I do hope you pass though trout. Most of the stuff that lecturers teach can be found in libraries and online anyway.
HyenaHell at 11:03PM, Jan. 26, 2009
(online)
Trout: There's always that one anal guy in every class that takes copious notes; even when notes aren't actually called for. Find him (or her), and offer bribes.
Custard Trout at 11:05PM, Jan. 26, 2009
(offline)
ozoneocean
you know… I never, ever liked Rex the Runt.

I believe I have commented on your dreadful taste before. I shall leave it at that.

Hyena H_ll
Trout: There's always that one anal guy in every class that takes copious notes; even when notes aren't actually called for. Find him (or her), and offer bribes.

This plan, it is cunning. I know just the prick to ask, as well.
HyenaHell at 11:20PM, Jan. 26, 2009
(online)
Hey, if I somehow passed a class called… “Oceanography” (which I don't remember taking, nor could I tell you what it was about), then I'm sure you can miss a couple lectures and still do swimmingly. No pun intended there, with the ocean and swimming bit.
Custard Trout at 11:32PM, Jan. 26, 2009
(offline)
It's not that I'm worried about passing, well, not with that class specifically, I'm more worried about missing stuff that'd make work easier later on.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon